CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

William of Oh-Range

Last Cunt Standing

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m glad you chose to answer my question after all that verbiage. I see you opted for “didn’t happen” as your line of defence. He taught you well, The Donald, didn’t he? I can’t help thinking the syphillis you probably contracted from one of your staff Christmas parties at the Brothel is at last catching up with you, Bill. You should get yourself checked before you make an arse of yourself without the hat and sash. 

On a slightly related note, have you seen what’s happened to that fat bastard Alex “infowars” Jones lately? His lawyer has delivered him up to the prosecution trussed up like a Christmas Turkey. It’s how all these conspiracy gobshites end up; blinking into the sun as reality confronts them. Take heed Bill. 

This is one of those "it was then he knew he had fucked up" moments. Alex Jones upon realising he faces the possibility of federal criminal charges for perjury. Gotta admire the way Jones immediately swings into 'playing dumb' mode;

Sandy Hook Parent's attorney: Mr Jones, you do know what perjury is?

Alex Jones: I'm not a tech guy

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

This one of those "it was then he knew he had fucked up" moments. Alex Jones realising he faces the possibility of federal criminal charges for perjury. Gotta admire the way Jones immediately swings into 'playing dumb' mode;

Sandy Hook Parent's attorney: Mr Jones, you do know what perjury is?

Alex Jones: I'm not a tech guy

It needs the Curb Your Enthusiasm music overdubbed, really. 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

So the fact that I referred to the judge as ‘he’ instead of ‘she’ negates everything else I said? You’re the epitome of everything pathetic and stupid  that think they know a lot but in reality believe all the MSM bullshit/dingoshit or whatever flavour of shit they serve up for you constantly and then repeat it as if you’re an authority on the ‘current thing’ they’ve told you to let everyone worry about this week. 
So because Dershowitz represented Jeffrey Epstein, a rich and very high profile defendant, in spite of death threats etc. and openly called out the impeachments of Trump as the politically motivated crocks of shit which they were, are  you saying that his standing and reputation as one of the most widely respected lawyers in the US ever should be dismissed and you can file him away in the tinfoil hat category, tut tutting at me and looking down your nose with a silly knowing smile on your face?
It’s stupid cunts like you who are sleepwalking us all into a future of technological slavery (‘but it’s so convenient to have the government control every aspect of my life, my money, my speech, my ability to travel, my choice to refuse ‘medical’ interventions if I want to go to work or go to the pub etc etc. I voted for them and I can just vote for someone different next time if I want’). Good luck with that genius idea Professor Fuckwit. Send us a postcard from the gulag. Dolt.

I guess there’s just no telling some people. <shrugs>.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It needs the Curb Your Enthusiasm music overdubbed, really. 

🤣Couldn’t have put it better myself Jeff, sorry I meant LCS. 
Larry, sorry again, I meant Roops must be ecstatic having you as her new sidekick. You should feel proud, Pen is a hard act to follow. Dolt.

• Like 1