CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Critical Thinking . . . These Cunts in a Crisis?

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

So Stiletto Mafiosa and Baron Greenback have turned on one another and now contest the position of Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party, yet neither appear very johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to rescuing a collapsing woman, falling in a heap on the recently buffed studio flooring while the pair of them look as if a tramp has dared to come near them, shaking a tin-cup. Reminiscent of the idiots filming as pensioners are happy-slapped senseless by gangs of hooligan youths. 

Spineless, weakling fucking cunts. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62313261

7 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

So Stiletto Mafiosa and Baron Greenback have turned on one another and now contest the position of Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party, yet neither appear very johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to rescuing a collapsing woman, falling in a heap on the recently buffed studio flooring while the pair of them look as if a tramp has dared to come near them, shaking a tin-cup. Reminiscent of the idiots filming as pensioners are happy-slapped senseless by gangs of hooligan youths. 

Spineless, weakling fucking cunts. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62313261

Rishi could at least have summoned one of his servants to slap the fake news slag across the face, or give her a good hard kick up the arse to check she wasn’t fucking faking it (highly unlikely as the fake news vermin fake everything).

On 26/07/2022 at 23:26, King Billy said:

Rishi could at least have summoned one of his servants to slap the fake news slag across the face, or give her a good hard kick up the arse to check she wasn’t fucking faking it (highly unlikely as the fake news vermin fake everything).

Do you reckon Kate had been vaccinated Billy?

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

10 wanks a day Neil's on the other hand....

I'm certain there must be some missing words or punctuation here. 

This could be one of the rare cases where correct grammar really is critically important, because it sounds like you're planning to give Kate and the one whose name I can't remember (although I do remember she had a nice arse) a double barrelled volley from your and Neil's custard cannons. Which hand will you have Neil's in, and will you be wearing a rubber glove? 

On 05/08/2022 at 15:42, Goober said:

I'm certain there must be some missing words or punctuation here. 

This could be one of the rare cases where correct grammar really is critically important, because it sounds like you're planning to give Kate and the one whose name I can't remember (although I do remember she had a nice arse) a double barrelled volley from your and Neil's custard cannons. Which hand will you have Neil's in, and will you be wearing a rubber glove? 

Good god doc, what a cuntish faux pas. The thought of double teaming with Neil is disturbing. I’d rather have the fat cunt lash me to his rape mattress in the Rascal than witnesses him approach the vinegar strokes 

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god doc, what a cuntish faux pas. The thought of double teaming with Neil is disturbing. I’d rather have the fat cunt lash me to his rape mattress in the Rascal than witnesses him approach the vinegar strokes 

Shit happens. 

How's newt wanking season gone this year? Have you broken your record and got one to shoot its load further than 8 cm? 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Newts deposit a lump of spunk which the female then stuffs up her cunt. Epic volcano style jizz fountains are a no no. 

I've tried this with the missus, but she always scoops it up, does the claw to the en suite, and chucks it down the sink. Ungrateful cow. 

So what you're saying is that despite your best efforts you've not even managed to get one shoot further than 5 mm? 

Fucking hell, Stubbs. I hope you're not expecting a pay rise in line with inflation this year.