CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Knighthood for Boris ?

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ see previous post

2/ "Impetulant"? Over the years I've been called many things by disaffected punters, frankly 'fucking slag' 'bitch' 'cunt' 'whore' and worse still, 'Welsh' plus many other unimaginative pejoratives are water off a duck's back these days but "impetulant" is a new one. That said I'm not surprised in your choice of made up a word coming from a punter with a history of made up stories, the latest wheeze in conflating weather and climate patterns to create a false equivalency to advance yet another unhinged conspiracy.

Impetula Nark.

He should with all the other previous and future PM's beheading towards the guillotine..but the old hag of the moon cunt always looks after her capocrimine's.

Will be a glorious day when the people take to Downing street with pitchforks and hammers and have all these useless self-serving monsters hanging over lamp posts for the controlled demolition of the cuntry and the destruction of innocent lives.

Fucking disgusting vile pieces of diseased shit, the lot of em.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ see previous post

2/ "Impetulant"? Over the years I've been called many things by disaffected punters, frankly 'fucking slag' 'bitch' 'cunt' 'whore' and worse still, 'Welsh' plus many other unimaginative pejoratives are water off a duck's back these days but "impetulant" is a new one. That said I'm not surprised in your choice of made up a word coming from a punter with a history of made up stories, the latest wheeze in conflating weather and climate patterns to create a false equivalency to advance yet another unhinged conspiracy.

Brassy old cunt with a thesaurus. Get back to herding mail into the appropriate trays and killing yourself slowly with photocopier radiation.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ see previous post

I wouldn’t expect you to understand my post in which I referred to ‘weather and climate patterns’, so don’t feel too bad about that. 
As for my description of you as ‘impetulant’, the reason for that should be obvious simply by reading back your own response.

‘Cunts’ ‘bitches’ fucking slags’ and ‘whores’ are nothing out of the ordinary nowadays, but every now and again someone comes along who’s not only all of those rolled into one, but raised the bar to an unimaginable height. I won’t deny that you’re very good at what you do, albeit that I despise what you do and who you are. So I thought that you deserved a made up adjective.

I don’t believe you’re Welsh either, as that would mean you were at least partly human.

Planet Roops… population one.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Neither can I. Fait accompli

You've been like a wheelchair bound Marshal Bernhard Montgomery on this thread, Jewdy. Rallying the troops in an offensive against the Desert Fox hunt sabitor at El-Alamein. 

Hopefully she gets fucked off for breaking and bending her own rules at will.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t expect you to understand my post in which I referred to ‘weather and climate patterns’, so don’t feel too bad about that. 
As for my description of you as ‘impetulant’, the reason for that should be obvious simply by reading back your own response.

‘Cunts’ ‘bitches’ fucking slags’ and ‘whores’ are nothing out of the ordinary nowadays, but every now and again someone comes along who’s not only all of those rolled into one, but raised the bar to an unimaginable height. I won’t deny that you’re very good at what you do, albeit that I despise what you do and who you are. So I thought that you deserved a made up adjective.

I don’t believe you’re Welsh either, as that would mean you were at least partly human.

Planet Roops… population one.

I understood that you're unable to differentiate between weather and climate and that your made up word was by accident rather than design.

On 27/07/2022 at 08:15, Mrs Roops said:

1/ see previous post

Neologisms are a bit of a splunjeblat

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ballys embiggened..

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Poncybaby, what do you think about the thousands of refugees moving from the U.K. to your floating landfill site because apparently we’re horrible to them? I assume you’re filled with pride?

Sorry, I meant filled with spunk at Pride.

Feck off.

We've yet to see this charcoal tide bally baby...although they may have heard they'll live in tents in the curragh army camp..more likey theyll disappear into the sea of watermelon smiles that now infest most citys in the UK..i dont know why y'all don't use this free resource that bobbed yer way to pick yer rotting crops..lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've yet to see this charcoal tide bally baby...although they may have heard they'll live in tents in the curragh army camp..more likey theyll disappear into the sea of watermelon smiles that now infest most citys in the UK..i dont know why y'all don't use this free resource that bobbed yer way to pick yer rotting crops..lol

Yes, the curragh down on Dingle would be rather picturesque right now although fuck knows what winter will bring?

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, the curragh down on Dingle would be rather picturesque right now although fuck knows what winter will bring?

The metallic clank of thousands of passing spudfilled wheelbarrows, with snow chains on the tyres, pushed along by thousands of Panzys, muttering…. ‘I would have put me jumper on this morning if I’d known the fecking snow was going to be so cold.’

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The metallic clank of thousands of passing spudfilled wheelbarrows, with snow chains on the tyres, pushed along by thousands of Panzys, muttering…. ‘I would have put me jumper on this morning if I’d known the fecking snow was going to be so cold.’

No need to go outdoors in pursuit of those precious taties. Come winter time, Panz can collect fresh crop and fertilise the next one (under his mattress):

th?id=OIP.lZ9zXVmbmKJ439J0UA5FhwHaF7%26p

On 03/08/2022 at 22:24, King Billy said:

Poncybaby, what do you think about the thousands of refugees moving from the U.K. to your floating landfill site because apparently we’re horrible to them? I assume you’re filled with pride?

Sorry, I meant filled with spunk at Pride.

Feck off.

Speaking of pride bally baby...considering that yerself and the vast majority of the brethren were born on the Island of Ireland and still live there but y'all self identify as bein british id say you've more in common with the trans tings...lol

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Speaking of pride bally baby...considering that yerself and the vast majority of the brethren were born on the Island of Ireland and still live there but y'all self identify as bein british id say you've more in common with the trans tings...lol

‘You will own nothing and be happy’ Klaus Schwab WEF Chief Lizard.

I’m not really convinced about this plan for myself Panzybooboo.

As your lot have been 50% there for longer than anyone can remember, how has it been working out for you? and what would you say to the people who can’t imagine any of you miserable, whinging fuckers ever being happy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2022 at 22:15, judgetwi said:

Neither can I. Fait accompli

Morning, Solly. I've heard that after finally being let off the leash by Roops, you subsequently only had a few weeks of freedom before your stupid fat gob got you muzzled again.

I imagine that you've probably been boasting about it to your mates down the 'gogue and the Job Centre. "Yeah mate, I'm too edgy and controversial for a site called Cunts Corner. They can't handle me so I've been censored".

Let me tell you now, you're not an agent provocateur, or the reincarnation of Voltaire. You're a miserable old Jew with a predilection for the type of woe-is-me histrionics that would make even the most angry of teenage girls blush.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Morning, Solly. I've heard that after finally being let off the leash by Roops, you subsequently only had a few weeks of freedom before your stupid fat gob got you muzzled again.

I imagine that you've probably been boasting about it to your mates down the 'gogue and the Job Centre. "Yeah mate, I'm too edgy and controversial for a site called Cunts Corner. They can't handle me so I've been censored".

Let me tell you now, you're not an agent provocateur, or the reincarnation of Voltaire. You're a miserable old Jew with a predilection for the type of woe-is-me histrionics that would make even the most angry of teenage girls blush.

Do you ever shut up? You puff & you pant & you stink -  of old dears farts & they keep it in their bums for ages. Then PUUURPPPP, all hell breaks loose. & the fragrance of a wrinkly bum thing.

ENJOY