CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Knighthood for Boris ?

peglegtwo

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

Will the queen knight him for being PM and the courage to wear his hair the way he did  ?

All Prime Ministers get a knighthood and Her Maj has no choice in the matter. Cameron and Mavis May are in the queue before him so it will be a while yet. Why doesn’t Mr Roops fuck you off?…… probably because you are so thick you are not a challenge to his bullshit. 
Do carry on dimmo.

Guest judgetwi

Sorry I forgot about “Gordon is a moron” Brown, an easy thing to do you  must admit. He’s number one in the queue, the useless sack of dogshit. I reckon Boris is 4 or 5 years away from his knighthood. Hopefully the cunt will be dead by then the fat, fake, fucking quisling wanker.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry I forgot about “Gordon is a moron” Brown, an easy thing to do you  must admit. He’s number one in the queue, the useless sack of dogshit. I reckon Boris is 4 or 5 years away from his knighthood. Hopefully the cunt will be dead by then the fat, fake, fucking quisling wanker.

Surely you’ve enjoyed the Boy’s Own antics of late, Judith? The fighter pilot, the infantryman. Like a young Ariel Sharon, no? Surely these images get you stiffer than a Shatila refugee. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
10 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Will the queen knight him for being PM and the courage to wear his hair the way he did  ?

Fuck off

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

...Why doesn’t Mr Roops fuck you off?…… probably because you are so thick you are not a challenge to his bullshit...

Pegleg had password issues. The accounts will be merged when it will be appropriate to do so.

Of course this should neither be a concern nor is it the business of a curtain-twitcher who is hanging on to unencumbered posting privileges by the skin of his teeth.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pegleg had password issues. The accounts will be merged when it will be appropriate to do so.

Of course this should neither be a concern nor is it the business of a curtain-twitcher who is hanging on to unencumbered posting privileges by the skin of his teeth.

‘Lampshade’… surely?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ha! Now i’ve got you talking like all the other dimmos who can’t handle having  the piss taken out of them. You’re a child, a snob and a fucking fake.

Just do it then. Press the big red button and I’ll be gone. You really think   I give a flying fuck? Do it you baldy trannie wannabe.

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ha! Now i’ve got you talking like all the other dimmos who can’t handle having  the piss taken out of them. You’re a child, a snob and a fucking fake.

Just do it then. Press the big red button and I’ll be gone. You really think   I give a flying fuck? Do it you baldy trannie wannabe.

Fuck. This sounds like the start of a Jazz-like meltdown. Anyone got popcorn?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

He did a cheap decor job for the jubilee to get to the front of the queue.

th?id=OIP.2HS4fkLaSa61dKduQEnLJQHaE4%26p

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

He did a cheap decor job for the jubilee to get to the front of the queue.

th?id=OIP.2HS4fkLaSa61dKduQEnLJQHaE4%26p

That picture almost makes me physically sick.

A Chatham prozzie meets some Peaceful who has just got off the dinghy from Calais.

“You give me special immigrant fuck, 20 English pounds.”

She doesn’t like the sound of this……what is a “ special immigrant fuck?” so she declines.

”Ok, you give special immigrant fuck 150 of you English pounds things.”

She thinks “how bad can it be……I could get that Adele tattoo and still get a load of scratchcards.”

So she fucks him and it’s all very normal. So she says “what is this special immigrant fuck all about then?”

He says…..” you send bill to Boris.”

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely you’ve enjoyed the Boy’s Own antics of late, Judith? The fighter pilot, the infantryman. Like a young Ariel Sharon, no? Surely these images get you stiffer than a Shatila refugee. 

I'd wager heavily that Golda Meir was busy hunting The Red Prince when he last managed to attain anything resembling an erection.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd wager heavily that Golda Meir was busy hunting The Red Prince when he last managed to attain anything resembling an erection.

Fuck knows what these two wankers are on about. It’s way above my head. 

Does anyone remember that X Ray Spex song……”My Mind is like a Plastic Bag?” You should give it a spin.

You muggy cunts.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucking sad cunt. So scary 🤣

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck knows what these two wankers are on about. It’s way above my head. 

Does anyone remember that X Ray Spex song……”My Mind is like a Plastic Bag?” You should give it a spin.

You muggy cunts.

If you keep poking the moderator Judy, I imagine you’ll soon have a lot more time on your hands. Perhaps you can begin with a Ladybird Book of Israeli Politics, just to keep your hand in. 

I’d have thought a right wing neoliberal like your good self would love the firm smack of authority. Odd that. How’s that Dover queue doing, anyway? Does it start at Elephant and Castle yet? Muggy Cunt indeed. Still sucking Farage dick, are you?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Give it a rest Judgie baby she has got a whip longer than your nose.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not noticeably. Is white widow known for that?

Dogshit dutch filth. Currently enjoying heavy indica cheese.