CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calvine UFO incident

Guest Sid Slackjaw

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So it's someone on a ban, who's just visited the midlands??

It was probably Eddie visiting Lenny Henry on black business.

Or Decs attending the ‘pre demolition’ auction at the old BSA factory on council business, bidding for a pallet load of unused but slightly rusty paper clips and fountain pen knibs.

On 22/07/2022 at 22:27, Guest Sid Slackjaw said:

Supposedly the little ones with the huge heads are half biological, half machine clones with no souls or sentience being used as drones for reconnaissance being controlled by... fuck knows what? That's if any of the stories are true of course.

...the little ones with huge heads

They're called "Somalians", Sid

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t diss the Saucepants…he’s got a Kärcher…and he’s not afraid to use it.

Handy with a set of Carmen rollers as well. 

Umlauty thing on 'Karcher'? Bit flash for a scouser... like Del Boy's living room cocktail bar, shows ambition but not tasteful or appropriate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Handy with a set of Carmen rollers as well. 

Umlauty thing on 'Karcher'? Bit flash for a scouser... like Del Boy's living room cocktail bar, shows ambition but not tasteful or appropriate.

I put the fuckin effort in and this is all I get? They mocked Shakespeare you know?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know DC, I often ask myself "why the fuck do I keep logging on to this fucking site"? Well, it's posts like this one. 

Have a like you mad bastard. 

Sadly, there’s an element of truth to this story which paints me in a bad (parenting) light. When my lad was about five he was constantly asking questions and once asked me why a man sitting near us in a restaurant had a gob like Stacy Keach. I couldn’t think of an answer so, to put my son off guzzling chocolate, I told him that the chap in question was such a greedy bastard that he ate Toblerones long-ways and fucked his top lip up.

He got into the shit at school, the next day for calling some clefty cunt in his class, ‘greedy!’ and I got bollocked by my ex who was a humourless cuntess.

• Like 1