CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calvine UFO incident

Guest Sid Slackjaw

Guest Sid Slackjaw

What is it that our government don't want the British public to know about this incident that is so reality shattering that they've classified this encounter and it's details till 2072, when it was supposed to be released last year under the freedom of information act?

I don't believe it was a top secret yank aircraft being tested or aurora either. 

40 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

What is it that our government don't want the British public to know about this incident that is so reality shattering that they've classified this encounter and it's details till 2072, when it was supposed to be released last year under the freedom of information act?

I don't believe it was a top secret yank aircraft being tested or aurora either. 

Some things need to be buried forever. You for example.

1 hour ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Maybe Pfizer was testing jabs on aliens, who have now filed in court for damages.

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

UFO's are like unicorns, they don't fucking exist.

You are the ghost of Derek Acorah and I claim my £5.

‘Is there anyone in the audience who knew a lovely lady called Mary?’

’I’m getting a really strong message from her.’

‘She wants you to know she’s OK and that you should put at least £100 in the collection box’

Guest Sid Slackjaw
30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

UFO's are like unicorns, they don't fucking exist.

Is that the MOD and Nick Pope's official stance on things is it? Is that why the government have a desk dedicated to aerial phenomena that 'don't exist'?

You stupendously thick cunt. 

1 minute ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Is that the MOD and Nick Pope's official stance on things is it? Is that why the government have a desk dedicated to aerial phenomena that 'don't exist'?

What I don't get is the automatic assumption of alien influence when it comes to UFOs. What's more likely? Little green men with an insatiable curiosity of the digestive tract of the average Yank redneck or shady government cunts doing shady government shit?

13 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Fuck off, or they'll be an Identified Flying Object in the form of a knuckle sandwich coming straight for your slackjaw.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

What is it that our government don't want the British public to know 

You don’t really want me to make a list do you Sid? I could be here a fucking long time. To be honest, I can’t be arsed. Sorry.

Guest Sid Slackjaw
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You don’t really want me to make a list do you Sid? I could be here a fucking long time. To be honest, I can’t be arsed. Sorry.

I meant more specifically in regards to the Calvine UFO to be honest. What do you think happened?

Guest Sid Slackjaw
24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What I don't get is the automatic assumption of alien influence when it comes to UFOs. What's more likely? Little green men with an insatiable curiosity of the digestive tract of the average Yank redneck or shady government cunts doing shady government shit?

Supposedly the little ones with the huge heads are half biological, half machine clones with no souls or sentience being used as drones for reconnaissance being controlled by... fuck knows what? That's if any of the stories are true of course.

2 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

'Your tiny maggot cock to Nigerian rent boys Billy!'

That’s it son. Let it all out. No one here’s going to judge you. I know it can’t be easy for you without Punkers around anymore. You can talk to me Sid about anything that’s worrying you. I’m here for you.

29 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Supposedly the little ones with the huge heads are half biological, half machine clones with no souls or sentience being used as drones for reconnaissance being controlled by... fuck knows what? That's if any of the stories are true of course.

If the stories are true then the answer lies about twelve inches above your prostate. Shame Punkers is coolered, he'd have investigated for you.

Guest Sid Slackjaw
16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s it son. Let it all out. No one here’s going to judge you. I know it can’t be easy for you without Punkers around anymore. You can talk to me Sid about anything that’s worrying you. I’m here for you.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If the stories are true then the answer lies about twelve inches above your prostate. Shame Punkers is coolered, he'd have investigated for you.

tumble-weed.gif 

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I just think you've got the wrong crowd with this nomination mate. Roops will begin your sanity erosion in the morning, I'm sure. 

14 hours ago, Guest Sid Slackjaw said:

By going to the National Archives quoting DEFE 24/1940 and paying £3.50 you will receive the entire 3741 files (156 PDF pages) on the incident. The only redacted data is the names and addresses of the witnesses and investigating officers as per the requirements of s.40(2) Data Protection Act.

Incidentally, now that you have returned home from the Midlands (where you registered your account) I see that you are currently a CC persona non grata, consequently I have deleted your account.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘Is there anyone in the audience who knew a lovely lady called Mary?’

’I’m getting a really strong message from her.’

‘She wants you to know she’s OK and that you should put at least £100 in the collection box’

"Is there anyone in the audience who have had a relative die in the last 150 years"?

Roland Rivron as Mystic Malcolm

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

By going to the National Archives quoting DEFE 24/1940 and paying £3.50 you will receive the entire 3741 files (156 PDF pages) on the incident. The only redacted data is the names and addresses of the witnesses and investigating officers as per the requirements of s.40(2) Data Protection Act.

Incidentally, now that you have returned home from the Midlands (where you registered your account) I see that you are currently a CC persona non grata, consequently I have deleted your account.

So it's someone on a ban, who's just visited the midlands??

It was probably Eddie visiting Lenny Henry on black business.