CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racism at its finest

Neil

I read that the Wimmins footie team being made up of 11 white starters and 5 white subs are now coming under scrutiny for lack of diversity(Whatever the fuck that is) The poor little black girls are finding it hard to have any reason to support them as they feel like they've been frozen out. Jesus!, how fucking shit must the black girls be if they can't get into that shower of shite.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No-one other than BBC reporters have any reason to give a fuck about them.

Not surprisingly, The Guardian has also jumped on it. Just look who wrote the article, ffs. As I'm sure Hope Powell will testify, one's inclusion in the team is based on merit – and not skin colour.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/18/england-women-squad-euro-2022-whiteness-diversity

Guest Parabolic Cunting
20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I wonder who should be dropped in order to accommodate someone of the 'correct' skin pigmentation?

Drop them all and replace them with coal. That way black folk get what they want and we get to see players of at least the same skill level. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Not surprisingly, The Guardian has also jumped on it. Just look who wrote the article, ffs. As I'm sure Hope Powell will testify, one's inclusion in the team is based on merit – and not skin colour.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/18/england-women-squad-euro-2022-whiteness-diversity

Three of the 23 or so players in the squad are black, 15% of the English population are black. That seems quite a fair representation to me.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I read that the Wimmins footie team being made up of 11 white starters and 5 white subs are now coming under scrutiny for lack of diversity(Whatever the fuck that is) The poor little black girls are finding it hard to have any reason to support them as they feel like they've been frozen out. Jesus!, how fucking shit must the black girls be if they can't get into that shower of shite.

Since Eddie's suicide a while ago, leaving me as the sole Darkie around these parts... Would you say the Corner is lacking diversity? 

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Since Eddie's suicide a while ago, leaving me as the sole Darkie around these parts... Would you say the Corner is lacking diversity

Certainly not Perversity

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Since Eddie's suicide a while ago, leaving me as the sole Darkie around these parts... Would you say the Corner is lacking diversity? 

I'm a 6 foot blue rabbit, @Frank is the scrag from a melanoma graft and @Penelope Alive has 3 legs. This place screams diversity!

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Three of the 23 or so players in the squad are black, 15% of the English population are black. That seems quite a fair representation to 

3.5% of England's population is black, so if the 23-woman squad was to be truly represented, 0.75 of one black person, or the inclusion of a black midget, would actually be a fair reflection of the demographic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil said:

This happened to Rugby in South Africa. Not enough kaffirs were being selected for the national team, so they had to have a quota of them in the national side. And, surprise surprise, they went through the worst sequence of losses for years. Luckily for them they realised that this wasn't working so they went back to the normal selection process of getting into the side on merit. Hey presto, they win the world cup and are now a top side.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This happened to Rugby in South Africa. Not enough kaffirs were being selected for the national team, so they had to have a quota of them in the national side. And, surprise surprise, they went through the worst sequence of losses for years. Luckily for them they realised that this wasn't working so they went back to the normal selection process of getting into the side on merit. Hey presto, they win the world cup and are now a top side.

Is it 'cos I is bleck?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

3.5% of England's population is black, so if the 23-woman squad was to be truly represented, 0.75 of one person, or the inclusion of a black midget, would actually be a fair reflection of the demographic.

You're right, but only 85% are white. We don't hear so much about the missing 11.5%. Maybe they just get on with their lives.