CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Heatwave

Last Cunt Standing

On 16/07/2022 at 15:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

It would be remiss of me not to enquire how you’re all planning to keep cool and hydrated in the coming days of warm weather. I’ll be keeping a close eye on the news for any Keith Moon style incidents involving an out of control mobility scooter and the shallow end of the Golders Green lido. 

When’s the hose pipe ban timetabled for? 

I'm on leave this week so I'll fill the grandsons paddling pool, lay in it and drink John Smiths to keep cool. If there's any cricket on the radio I'll listen to that as well.  Global warming? Fucking bring it on! 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 16/07/2022 at 16:50, Witheredscrote said:

I think it admirable that you haven't referred to the British as whinging poms.  40C here today, and my knackers are down to my knees. Can you recommend some sort of remedy doc?

Shorts and t-shirt you anaemic, translucent fucking salamander.

On 16/07/2022 at 15:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

It would be remiss of me not to enquire how you’re all planning to keep cool and hydrated in the coming days of warm weather. I’ll be keeping a close eye on the news for any Keith Moon style incidents involving an out of control mobility scooter and the shallow end of the Golders Green lido. 

When’s the hose pipe ban timetabled for? 

I've already topped up the tan over the weekend, Doc, and am always careful in any weather over 25° after an off the chart exposure to UV rays whilst holidaying abroad once.

I'd imagine our Jewish judicial member will be ditching the hasidic garb for his Rab C Nesbit wife-beater vest, and may even store the Special Brew in a cool-box. Dehydration is definitely going to be an issue for him and his piles won't thank him.

If his antics at the lido make the Jewish Chronicle then I'll report back.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure, but there's some cunt who lives next door looking out of his bedroom window through a pair of binoculars. Looks strangely familiar. 

So you live next door to Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly?

I am impressed.

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've already topped up the tan over the weekend, Doc, and am always careful in any weather over 25° after an off the chart exposure to UV rays whilst holidaying abroad once.

I'd imagine our Jewish judicial member will be ditching the hasidic garb for his Rab C Nesbit wife-beater vest, and may even store the Special Brew in a cool-box. Dehydration is definitely going to be an issue for him and his piles won't thank him.

If his antics at the lido make the Jewish Chronicle then I'll report back.

Or you could just stick your tongue up Skippy’s bum. I’ve noticed you’re good at that sort of thing Marje. 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Or you could just stick your tongue up Skippy’s bum. I’ve noticed you’re good at that sort of thing Marje. 

A bit like you knocking back anything that's on offer at Mr Malik's offie then, Judas. Along with your unhealthy interest in anything as bent as Graham Norton, binoculars, tantrums, and mobility scooter prices.

I've also noticed that you've done a complete 180 on Israel and have started calling other punters Jews.

The Corners Jeremy Clarkson. Known for talking a lot of bollocks and acting like a complete bellend!

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

A bit like you knocking back anything that's on offer at Mr Malik's offie then, Judas. Along with your unhealthy interest in anything as bent as Graham Norton, binoculars, tantrums, and mobility scooter prices.

I've also noticed that you've done a complete 180 on Israel and have started calling other punters Jews.

The Corners Jeremy Clarkson. Known for talking a lot of bollocks and acting like a complete bellend!

Just adjusting to the cultural and intellectual milieu and participating in the appropriate parlance Marje………you bignosed skidmark cripple.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My thoughts exactly. Fucking get on with it then. How do you plan on doing it?, flying one of your toys into overhead power lines?

I’ve got to say, I’m impressed with your consistency on CC. To be so consistently shit must take some real talent. Very well done. 

• Like 1