CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SAS killers

Neil

9 hours ago, Neil said:

That's what they're paid for,let's hope 54 is very much an under estimate.

Panorama, BBC taxpayer funded traitors who used to make excellent investigative documentaries, traipsing around Afghanistan for months with their crew of fuck knows how many? desperately looking for and almost certainly bribing any cave dwelling savage they could find to say what their script read.

Its a shame the fucking dishonest Anti British cunts couldn’t find a window in their busy schedule to hop on a train to Oldham, Rotherham, Telford or any one of at least twenty other English towns and film an episode exposing the thousands of white underage children who’ve been gang raped and still are by gangs of Pakistani and Bangladeshi (as if there’s any fucking difference when you get that far down the table of human existence)  with the absolute certainty that the filth, the local authority, the elected MP (Angela Raynor, Oldham), the national media and all the other agencies that should be stopping this from fucking happening aren’t in the slightest bit interested in even acknowledging it.

Fuck Panorama. John Sweeney is a cunt as Tommy Robinson showed a couple of years ago.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reported for threats of violence. 

Don’t do this OCR. Gypps has never lost a bare knuckle fight with a man. She once broke David Lammys jaw in 17 places with a casual backhander, for jumping the queue for a half time beer at White Hart Lane.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Panorama, BBC taxpayer funded traitors who used to make excellent investigative documentaries, traipsing around Afghanistan for months with their crew of fuck knows how many? desperately looking for and almost certainly bribing any cave dwelling savage they could find to say what their script read.

Its a shame the fucking dishonest Anti British cunts couldn’t find a window in their busy schedule to hop on a train to Oldham, Rotherham, Telford or any one of at least twenty other English towns and film an episode exposing the thousands of white underage children who’ve been gang raped and still are by gangs of Pakistani and Bangladeshi (as if there’s any fucking difference when you get that far down the table of human existence)  with the absolute certainty that the filth, the local authority, the elected MP (Angela Raynor, Oldham), the national media and all the other agencies that should be stopping this from fucking happening aren’t in the slightest bit interested in even acknowledging it.

Fuck Panorama. John Sweeney is a cunt as Tommy Robinson showed a couple of years ago.

Yeah,what he fucking said.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t do this OCR. Gypps has never lost a bare knuckle fight with a man. She once broke David Lammys jaw in 17 places with a casual backhander, for jumping the queue for a half time beer at White Hart Lane.

Presumably he was only there to complain about the name of the stadium.

Guest judgetwi

Typical BBC, anything anti British, anything anti armed forces, the cunts have a lot of form for this. War is a dirty, filthy, nasty business and normal  people are grateful that some other cunt is willing to do it for us. I don’t give a flying fuck how many ragheads they killed and under what circumstances. I know who my enemies are and the BB fucking C are near the top of the list.

Total cunts.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Typical BBC, anything anti British, anything anti armed forces, the cunts have a lot of form for this. War is a dirty, filthy, nasty business and normal  people are grateful that some other cunt is willing to do it for us. I don’t give a flying fuck how many ragheads they killed and under what circumstances. I know who my enemies are and the BB fucking C are near the top of the list.

Total cunts.

The conduct of the BBC as an organisation could easily be construed as treasonous. Pointing this out however, will automatically be spun as racism/homophobia/islamophobia etc', all of which now seem to be a far more serious crime than treason. And way more serious than murder and child abuse which they actively condone amongst the third world filth they champion.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Total cunts.

I imagine the fat slimy slug Piers Morgan will be exploding with fake outrage at these ‘revelations’ on his ratings flop Talk TV show, to whichever Z list studio guests they’ve paid to not mention the smug cunts previous and totally fabricated Iraq war atrocities he pushed in his red top tabloid days.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stinky finger Rayner isn't MP for Oldham, Billy, but I do wholly take your point about BBC Panorama being incredibly selective when it comes to preventing igniting racial tensions – the Asian Rotherham child sex abuse scandal (and not exposing the reluctancy of South Yorks Police to do their job) being an excellent example. It takes the piss out of traditional British tolerance, and (yet again) underlines the fucking BBC's non-official doctrine of multiculturalism at the expense of truth, or in this instance picking on the SAS by accusing it of war crimes. Every war brings about brutality from all sides, Churchill's heroic British army during WW2 no exception. What an irony the UK public – still approximately 9/10 white – funds through enforced taxes this corrupt shithouse organisation which is perpetually frugal with truth for the 'benefit' of the nation.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Stinky finger Rayner isn't MP for Oldham, Billy, but I do wholly take your point about BBC Panorama being incredibly selective when it comes to preventing igniting racial tensions – the Asian Rotherham child sex abuse scandal (and not exposing the reluctancy of South Yorks Police to do their job) being an excellent example. It takes the piss out of traditional British tolerance, and (yet again) underlines the fucking BBC's non-official doctrine of multiculturalism at the expense of truth, or in this instance picking on the SAS by accusing it of war crimes. Every war brings about brutality from all sides, Churchill's heroic British army during WW2 no exception. What an irony the UK public – still approximately 9/10 white – funds through enforced taxes this corrupt shithouse organisation which perpetually bends the truth for the 'benefit' of the nation.

Another inquiry report out today Wolfie. Telford this time, the third from different infested towns in as many weeks. Over 1000 teenage girls  over the past 30 years, according to the findings raped and abused, 3 girls possibly dead and all either ignored, covered up or blamed on the victims by the police and social services. The usual ‘We apologise and lessons have been learned’ BS and that’s it.

These fucking vermin are laughing at the pathetic society they’ve infested like fucking cockroaches without ever being invited into.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 12/07/2022 at 22:03, Eric Cuntman said:

The conduct of the BBC as an organisation could easily be construed as treasonous. Pointing this out however, will automatically be spun as racism/homophobia/islamophobia etc', all of which now seem to be a far more serious crime than treason. And way more serious than murder and child abuse which they actively condone amongst the third world filth they champion.

I remember watching the telly as they described the collapse of WTC7 . . . 20 minutes before it's collapse and with the building still standing in the scene behind the dumb broad telling us about it.

BBC are filth.

• 2 months later...
On 12/07/2022 at 10:41, Neil said:

That's what they're paid for,let's hope 54 is very much an under estimate.

I cannot fuckin abide people who say that they served in the military when they never did…it should be punishable by imprisonment frankly. In the mid-80’s I was an army cook an I am not ashamed to say so. But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing less…I probably killed more men then any other SF soldier that I know. For instance  I once took at least 24 men out with salmonella. One time I was on secondment at McDonalds and as a young rookie I stepped on a high air pressure line which was feeding the milk shake machine and it blew up. I will never forget it, it took out three 4 star spatula operators and young Brenda who had come in on her day off. I am retired now after my officer-in-command advised me that if I ‘cant stand the heat then best stay out of the kitchen.’ This a true story that needs no embellishment…and, fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I cannot fuckin abide people who say that they served in the military when they never did…it should be punishable by imprisonment frankly. In the mid-80’s I was an army cook an I am not ashamed to say so. But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing less…I probably killed more men then any other SF soldier that I know. For instance  I once took at least 24 men out with salmonella. One time I was on secondment at McDonalds and as a young rookie I stepped on a high air pressure line which was feeding the milk shake machine and it blew up. I will never forget it, it took out three 4 star spatula operators and young Brenda who had come in on her day off. I am retired now after my officer-in-command advised me that if I ‘cant stand the heat then best stay out of the kitchen.’ This a true story that needs no embellishment…and, fuck off.

Manky?

• Like 1