CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the fuck is going on in our schools?

Neil

This little cunt is everything thats wrong with whats happening to our kids. If he'd gone to my school he'd be in a fucking hole at the bottom of the playing field. The BBC can't fucking wait to highlight this fucking shittery the fucking perverts.

BBC News - Boy in sequined prom dress ‘living his best life’
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-62041127

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
26 minutes ago, Neil said:

This little cunt is everything thats wrong with whats happening to our kids. If he'd gone to my school he'd be in a fucking hole at the bottom of the playing field. The BBC can't fucking wait to highlight this fucking shittery the fucking perverts.

If you went to the kind of school I did, there are officially 5 reasons to smash his face in;

Glasses. Ginger. Dress. Inappropriate use of sparkly shit. Posing. 

I'll give it until it reaches 18 to shape up or I'll find it and kill it with a crossbow.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

The question on everyone’s lips here, Neil, is….how much to Rascal the deviant cunt? I’m happy to organise a Corner whip-round.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

"It sends a message you can be who you want". So why did I get suspended when I went to our prom dressed as Himmler then? Load of fucking bollocks

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"It sends a message you can be who you want". So why did I get suspended when I went to our prom dressed as Himmler then? Load of fucking bollocks

Absolutely, it's fine to send middle aged men out to scout young boys to sign up to their football team but when I scout for the next Miss World or jazz mag models I get called a perv, double fucking standards!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

His mum needs nail gunning to the wall. Publicity seeking fucking deviant 

I imagine his path in life was pretty much predetermined when she named him "Korben". Funny how there's never a father anywhere to be seen in any of these BBC stories.

On the plus side, Korben is 16 now, so it won't be long before he's riddled with bad AIDS and has a prolapse that resembles the windsock at Port Stanley airport.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I imagine his path in life was pretty much predetermined when she named him "Korben". Funny how there's never a father anywhere to be seen in any of these BBC stories.

On the plus side, Korben is 16 now, so it won't be long before he's riddled with bad AIDS and has a prolapse that resembles the windsock at Port Stanley airport.

All the budding fairies want monkey pox now. AIDS is sooooooooo last year.

• Like 1

All that garb and the stupid cunt forgets to wear a fucking wig to cover up what must be the first thing any right minded individual would want to change. Ginger fucking hair, it's fucking disgusting.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
No offence Roops.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All that garb and the stupid cunt forgets to wear a fucking wig to cover up what must be the first thing any right minded individual would want to change. Ginger fucking hair, it's fucking disgusting.

It's no coincidence that 'gingers' and '*******' have all of a sudden become acceptable. They'll be letting women drive cars next.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's no coincidence that 'gingers' and '*******' have all of a sudden become acceptable. They'll be letting women drive cars next.

No imaginary woman will ever drive my imaginary M4. It’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is exactly the sort of thing the Westboro Baptist Church warned everyone about.

I’m not sure the Reverend Ian will endorse this sort of foolishness either if he’s looking down on the current insanity.

Guest judgetwi

Ok, this little pooftah is from Naaaaarfuk so I say give him a break. At least he’s not worrying sheep, pigs and goats or fucking his sister. 
Leave the boy, or whatever he is, alone I say.