CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Just now, Carl Sway said:

"Fuck off" is not being creative.

That's the point. There's two main ways people pass the time on here - cunting public figures, or trying to trigger meltdowns. At the moment, you're making yourself a prime target for the latter simply by trying to explain yourself.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

And I'm not an old friend of Pen. We weren't friends when I was here before. I can empathize with Pen these days because I've now experienced the idiots currently on here. I didn't think you were one, but you just seem to be going with the mainstream here. And the way I talk isn't fake in any way. I like slang and I like orthodox communication too.

I am the mainstream here.

58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's the point. There's two main ways people pass the time on here - cunting public figures, or trying to trigger meltdowns. At the moment, you're making yourself a prime target for the latter simply by trying to explain yourself.

That and continuing to draw breath. This helmetsniff has been here before, apparently. Unbelievable.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which is now edited out by the BBC and ITV. Still spoken by Samuel L Jackson though, because that's ok. 

For such a hurtful word, they really do use it on themselves a lot. They actually have a cute little rule where the hard "R" version is the really bad one - but if that was the case, surely the rest of the world should be given a free pass, because only thick divvy Yanks say it with a hard "R" anyway? Anyone else without crippling diabetes and chlorinated chicken slowly corroding their digestive tracts trying to say it with a hard "R" just ends up sounding like Kryten trying to say "smeg head" for the first time.

Its a shit word for an insult anyway, and would have vanished from common use centuries ago if they had just left it alone. "Black cunt" or simply "darkie" are my personal go-to's - "chain rattler" or "gallows meat" if I'm feeling creative.

• Like 3

On 10/07/2022 at 09:07, Ape™️ said:

You really do think you’re something special on here, don’t you?! As for you “not being able to warm to me” - so what? I’ve openly said, from the second you arrived on CC, that you’re a needy, toady, bizarre little sycophant. Others have attempted to alter my view but It’s proven to be unswervingly correct. I’ve already told Eric that I decided some time ago to have absolutely nothing to do with you, but you can’t seem to help yourself and like to make your oh-so-hilarious little name-drops. 

Idiot.

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This is priceless! A retaliatory grammar check! It speaks volumes about what a fragile, touchy little weirdo you are! What a prize wanker.

Don’t start something that you’re not able to finish, you odd, snidey, limited little gobshite. While you’re at it, get fucked.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

There you go again - trying to be a CC big-hitter. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

I hardly think telling you to ‘get fucked’ marks a member down as a ‘CC big-hitter.’ Who the fuck do you think you are on here? Snivelling little half-faggot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

"don’t you?!"  "but It’s proven"

Why have you highlighted those particular points, which are both perfectly correct?

"?!", while admittedly not to everybody's taste, is entirely valid, and certainly to be preferred to the "interrobang" abomination invented by purists who wanted a single terminating punctuation mark to express the concept. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why have you highlighted those particular points, which are both perfectly correct?

"?!", while admittedly not to everybody's taste, is entirely valid, and certainly to be preferred to the "interrobang" abomination invented by purists who wanted a single terminating punctuation mark to express the concept. 

You’re completely missing the fucking point, Baws. The game is not about accuracy or correctness, it’s about spoiling this little cunt’s day. I knew that the weather was going to improve, late morning, and I assumed that the Bellend had a lovely day planned. One little post from me, may, in some way, ruin it for the disturbed little prick. So it came to pass. What I do know is, in my Grammar school (in England,) had I submitted an essay with Ape’s punctuation, my sclerotic would have been strapped clean off me. ‘Taste’ has fuck all to do with it, it’s purely wrong and I’ll not be lectured in English Grammar by a caber wielding savage who’s first language is Gaelic….which as every scholar knows, is the language of ancient homosexuals. ‘lic’ meaning ‘language’ and ‘gae’ meaning ‘anus burster.’ I know that also to be true because it was found as ancient graffiti by William Wallace on the wall of a bothy  very close to, erm, Glamis Castle where he pronounced his gay love for Robert the Bruce, your national heroe and fellow ferret of the chutney. Wallace even signed it ‘Brave heart’ so don’t try arguing with me.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re completely missing the fucking point, Baws. The game is not about accuracy or correctness, it’s about spoiling this little cunt’s day. I knew that the weather was going to improve, late morning, and I assumed that the Bellend had a lovely day planned. One little post from me, may, in some way, ruin it for the disturbed little prick. So it came to pass. What I do know is, in my Grammar school (in England,) had I submitted an essay with Ape’s punctuation, my sclerotic would have been strapped clean off me. ‘Taste’ has fuck all to do with it, it’s purely wrong and I’ll not be lectured in English Grammar by a caber wielding savage who’s first language is Gaelic….which as every scholar knows, is the language of ancient homosexuals. ‘lic’ meaning ‘language’ and ‘gae’ meaning ‘anus burster.’ I know that also to be true because it was found as ancient graffiti by William Wallace on the wall of a bothy  very close to, erm, Glamis Castle where he pronounced his gay love for Robert the Bruce, your national heroe and fellow ferret of the chutney. Wallace even signed it ‘Brave heart’ so don’t try arguing with me.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe this horseshit? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t care, as long as you’re as rattled as you clearly are, I’m a happy cunt. Cunt.

Here’s the way I see it. You went trawling back through my posts to find what you deemed to be grammatical errors, and proudly highlighted them in retaliation. However, after ‘Baws pointed out that you were wrong, you then concocted a load of absolute bollocks to try and cover your mistake. It’s wonderful to see the lengths you’ll go to in order to try and save face. What a total prick.

• Like 1