CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Wiffy is proving time and time again to be a snide, lying cunt. It is incredibly rare that I make sexual comments on this site. Eric and RaasCunt do that far, far more than I do. There is next to nothing in my comments to suggest anything to do with masturbation. It's just Wiffy making it up. Saying that you think a person is beautiful is just that. It should be easy to understand.

And his little friends got themselves banned, but he blames me. More lies and delusions. Just stop lying, loser. It's cringeworthy to watch.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Wiffy is proving time and time again to be a snide, lying cunt. It is incredibly rare that I make sexual comments on this site. Eric and RaasCunt do that far, far more than I do. There is next to nothing in my comments to suggest anything to do with masturbation. It's just Wiffy making it up. Saying that you think a person is beautiful is just that. It should be easy to understand.

And his little friends got themselves banned, but he blames me. More lies and delusions. Just stop lying, loser. It's cringeworthy to watch.

I may be a massive cunt but I'm as straight-talking in the real world as I am here. Your comments go way further than 'she's beautiful', as others can see for themselves. Eric and Raas do make sexual references, but theirs appear as amusing & colloquial as they might in a laddish pub conversation. There's something far, far more sinister and Tim Westwood-like about the way you operate. Decs & Eddie did get themselves banned, but it's the way you went about your business that's riled not only me but also many others. You're a greaseball. Still, the good news is that anyone who makes a career of befriending The Whopper™️ generally doesn't last here for very long. Your days are numbered, and I am going to take great pleasure in doing my bit to ensure this time is as short as possible.

• Like 3

He won't even admit his lies. Total Walter Mitty land. Wiffy's the leader, he's the leader, he's the leader of the gang he is. Wiffy's gang don't like me, boo hoo, woe is me. He and Ducky try and act like some sort of self-appointed 'gatekeepers' of CC. I am not going to leave, simply because his gang doesn't like me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

He won't even admit his lies. Total Walter Mitty land. Wiffy's the leader, he's the leader, he's the leader of the gang he is. Wiffy's gang don't like me, boo hoo, woe is me. He and Ducky try and act like some sort of self-appointed 'gatekeepers' of CC. I am not going to leave, simply because his gang doesn't like me.

Quoting Gary Glitter isn't doing you any favours here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quoting Gary Glitter isn't doing you any favours here.

Wiffy cunt keeps saying my days are numbered but I'm still here bro. He's desperate, a desperate wasteman. Since I rejoined the site, he's been a lying cunt arsehole from day one.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Actually, you know what, Wiffy's definitely on thin ice. Comparing me with Tim Westwood, and no justification whatsoever. Must be getting close to a ban.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

What a hypocrisy-borne dilemma you appear to have created for yourself, Timbo. I do believe you've quoted a renowned nonce in direct response to me. The thing is, everybody can see it, including the mods, so there's no need for me to go crying like a little girl to those with the power to make such decisions. Now, if I'm not mistaken, Decs & Eddie were banned because of nonce inferences made by them directly at you. Hmmm... *twiddles moustache* 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Why the fuck does everyone seem to have such intricate knowledge of Garry Glitter song lyrics? You're all looking a bit sinister to me.

If you'd been alive in the 80s, you'd have been eating your fucking crayons with excitement every time Rolf Harris's Cartoon Time came on at 5 o'clock. 

24 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

What a fucking oddball strange mental cunt Wiffy is, desperately clutching at straws to try and denounce me as a pervert, without a shred of proof. Loser.

If Pen keeps automatically liking every post you make, you'll both get fucked off for leaderboard manipulation. I'm sure admin won't notice that she's spunking all 10 per day on one member though, so don't worry.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Actually, you know what, Wiffy's definitely on thin ice. Comparing me with Tim Westwood, and no justification whatsoever. Must be getting close to a ban.

Nowhere near as close as you’re getting to a fucking good hiding. Just fuck off you irritating no-mark wanker.

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Pen keeps automatically liking every post you make, you'll both get fucked off for leaderboard manipulation. I'm sure admin won't notice that she's spunking all 10 per day on one member though, so don't worry.

Bring back JSP I say. This fuckhead makes him seem legendary.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you'd been alive in the 80s, you'd have been eating your fucking crayons with excitement every time Rolf Harris's Cartoon Time came on at 5 o'clock. 

Thank fuck I wasn't, then. I don't think my arsehole would have survived an 80's upbringing - I was certainly prison bait. I had a lazy eye growing up and the nonces could have easily exploited the blind spot caused by my eye patch. I was blonde, too.

• Like 1