CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Our slitty overlords are at it again, repeatedly failing to understand that you are responsible for your own choices. Moon faced and sexually challenged Claire Ingle has hit another wimmins home run on the BBC, by claiming that those who choose IVF should have more support from employers, on top of their salaries and 6 weeks paid holiday, in order to deal with the emotional stress of working whilst undergoing treatment. Is this middle-aged-heap telling us all that we should support time off work in preparation for . . . more time off work? To think these gash-wielding-fembots want equal salaries. Make a choice and knuckle down, or fuck off.

Eh? There's already been a bill presented to parliament?

Fighting for rights for workers undergoing fertility treatment - BBC News

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Our slitty overlords are at it again, repeatedly failing to understand that you are responsible for your own choices. Moon faced and sexually challenged Claire Ingle has hit another wimmins home run on the BBC, by claiming that those who choose IVF should have more support from employers, on top of their salaries and 6 weeks paid holiday, in order to deal with the emotional stress of working whilst undergoing treatment. Is this middle-aged-heap telling us all that we should support time off work in preparation for . . . more time off work? To think these gash-wielding-fembots want equal salaries. Make a choice and knuckle down, or fuck off.

Eh? There's already been a bill presented to parliament?

Fighting for rights for workers undergoing fertility treatment - BBC News

‘MY COMPANY MY CHOICE’

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

She claims her employer didn't provide support - but the stupid fucking cunt didn't even tell them about the treatment. Oh, and she works in HR. I hope she ends up having quadruplets, and they're all fucking mongols. 

...and invade china 🇨🇳 

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend went to the fertility clinic and the nurse asked him if he'd like to masturbate in the cup. He said he was good but not good enough to compete in a tournament yet. 

The nurse would have wanked him off if he'd been on BUPA.

14 hours ago, Neil said:

My wank sock would solve the worlds fertility crisis, where should i send it?

Probably not to the police DNA lab Neil, or some nerdy six stone trainee technician with Coke bottle specs, who until now had zero chance (or less) of ever having sex with a living female, will become the super hero who caught the ‘Rascal Ripper’, and have every female in England wanting to thank him by sitting on his spotty face, safe in the knowledge that they can thumb a lift home afterwards.

Guest judgetwi

Another fucking victim. Everybody wants to be a victim these days, have you noticed that? Oh please help me I’m so oppressed…..I’m going through IVF treatment so I need to stay at home watching fucking Netflix. You just don’t understand my problems you fascists!

And then we wonder why hundreds of lowlife fucking cunts turn up on the Kent coast every day. They can see what we have become even if we are too fucking thick to see it ourselves.

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another fucking victim. Everybody wants to be a victim these days, have you noticed that? Oh please help me I’m so oppressed…..I’m going through IVF treatment so I need to stay at home watching fucking Netflix. You just don’t understand my problems you fascists!

And then we wonder why hundreds of lowlife fucking cunts turn up on the Kent coast every day. They can see what we have become even if we are too fucking thick to see it ourselves.

Funnily enough, I have. Only because I have to listen you pissing your fucking pants on a regular basis though. 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You seem to have a thing for stating the obvious. Do you wear a cape and a bib? You spectacular fucking mong.