CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Virtual wards aka your own bedroom is an hospital

ProfB

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know really, I just wanted readers to visualise Big Kazzas capacious fanny while eating their breakfast. 😁

I've got one of those double ovens Big Bollock, haven't cleaned it for a year and it's full of gunk, grease, mould and residue...its definitely what imagine 'Big Kazza's' capacious fanny to be like in size and cleanliness. We all know you like a drink and I was wondering of you'd give 'Big Kazza's' fanny a taste (after it was freshened up with lashings of passion fruit Vodka of course)?

On 29/06/2022 at 20:40, King Billy said:

I’m sure Dr Hillary and The Scofe will discuss the pros and cons of this if you phone in and Β ask if it’s a good idea. I’m not sure myself.

Dr Hilary can fuck right off. A friend of mine used to work on the TV programme he appears on and all he does is preen himself in the mirror "is my hair ok? Is my face make up the right tone? Does my jacket make me look fat?"

Btw: it amazed me how all these TV GPs all of a sudden became fucking experts on viruses!Β Β 

7 hours ago, ProfB said:

Two separate people & Big Kazza is not a forum member. Fat is a feminist issue.

Fat is a Feminist Issue, first published 20 years ago, shows how fat is not about food but rather about protection, sex, mothering, strength, assertion, anger, love. By understanding your investment in being fat, you can turn food into a friend. This is what Big Kazza must be doing - so leave her alone corner trolls, who are too scared to speak to females in real life, incase they get laughed at.

🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭🀭 

Wasn't it you that was worried about big Kazza breaking your motorcycle with her massive arse? I'm confused ProfB.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got one of those double ovens Big Bollock, haven't cleaned it for a year and it's full of gunk, grease, mould and residue...its definitely what imagine 'Big Kazza's' capacious fanny to be like in size and cleanliness. We all know you like a drink and I was wondering of you'd give 'Big Kazza's' fanny a taste (after it was freshened up with lashings of passion fruit Vodka of course)?

The only thing I'm imagining now is you trying to get in your oven and licking all around the door seals. Why do you think that is?

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dr Hilary can fuck right off. A friend of mine used to work on the TV programme he appears on and all he does is preen himself in the mirror "is my hair ok? Is my face make up the right tone? Does my jacket make me look fat?"

Btw: it amazed me how all these TV GPs all of a sudden became fucking experts on viruses!Β Β 

Yes…he talks like a cunt , acts like a cunt…therefore he must be a cunt.

On 30/06/2022 at 02:13, Roadkill said:

I think there's a considerable possibility that Prof B and Big Kezza are inhabiting the same body and mind.

I think 'Big Kazza' makes an appearance several times each day, the last generally being when he's draped over the bathroom sink, sounding off like an African elephant at a watering hole.