CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.IP 'Great Britain', We're fucked

Neil

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

That’s gonna confuse your night time Rascal based activities. Tread carefully, Neil.

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

My kids went to this school

Neil, I’m not sure where schoolboys being asked to wear skirts ranks on the list of reasons Britain is fucked, but I can’t imagine it’s top twenty. 

At the risk of opening a new can of perversion, you might want to take a look at school uniforms here in Australia. We’re prone to the odd hot day, and yet the only fella I’ve seen in a skirt was Barry Humphries. 

Guest judgetwi

Reading between the lines I get the feeling this Head cunt is taking the piss out of a bunch of moaning, stroppy parents. Like many parents these days they moan at the school because their spoilt and entitled brats tell them to. There’s one bitch there who kept her brat off school because it was too hot for trousers. Oh please fuck off……are they lined with sheepskin or something? Get the social to buy him a lighter pair you scrounging whore. “It’s an elf and safety issue” she whines. Oh just fuck off you dozy slag. This bloke has done the right thing…….if you don’t want to wear strides wear skirts you Naaaarfuk poofs.

I like his attitude. Good on him.

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Reading between the lines I get the feeling this Head cunt is taking the piss out of a bunch of moaning, stroppy parents. Like many parents these days they moan at the school because their spoilt and entitled brats tell them to. There’s one bitch there who kept her brat off school because it was too hot for trousers. Oh please fuck off……are they lined with sheepskin or something? Get the social to buy him a lighter pair you scrounging whore. “It’s an elf and safety issue” she whines. Oh just fuck off you dozy slag. This bloke has done the right thing…….if you don’t want to wear strides wear skirts you Naaaarfuk poofs.

I like his attitude. Good on him.

You're in favour of schoolboys wearing skirts? When did you first become interested in this sort of thing?

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're in favour of schoolboys wearing skirts? When did you first become interested in this sort of thing?

Eric, I really don't like this cunt. I really don't.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

What this idiot of head says makes no fucking sense whatsoever. He says that changing the uniform in one go isn't viable because of current financial constraints. So its financially viable for parents to buy skirts but not shorts? It sounds like this Mr Rockhead just wants to look cool and trendy, where it actually makes him look a right cunt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What this idiot of head says makes no fucking sense whatsoever. He says that changing the uniform in one go isn't viable because of current financial constraints. So its financially viable for parents to buy skirts but not shorts? It sounds like this Mr Rockhead just wants to look cool and trendy, where it actually makes him look a right cunt. 

A skirt will keep young lads ball bag cool. Lots of ventilation is a good thing.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 2

Most of these little spastics talk like apes anyway. Make them wear loincloths like Tarzan. 

If we just reminded the woke brigade that wearing skirts will reduce scrotal temperature and promote higher fertility levels among young white males, they'll change their fucking minds. I would also bet that black and Asian boys will be allowed to wear whatever they want. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No male over 10yo should ever wear shorts in the UK. It's undignified and makes them look like foreigners.

Shorts are for children who fall over a lot; skin is cheaper to repair than whatever trousers are made of.

What if you have a pair of trousers made out of human skin like Buffalo Bill from that Silence of The Lambs documentary?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No male over 10yo should ever wear shorts in the UK. It's undignified and makes them look like foreigners.

Shorts are for children who fall over a lot; skin is cheaper to repair than whatever trousers are made of.

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I suppose shorts are ok for sportsmen (not darts though)

But then you have the problem of style, colour and material.

Do you allow loose fitting shorts made of natural or synthetic fabric, or do you have close fitting Lycra, revealing every bulge and crevice (just asking for a friend):D