CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Earthquake

colonelkurtz

Will the Afghan earthquake deaths and injury tallies have separate penis vs vagina premier league tables with additional full beard vs burka play offs,straight vs gay shoot outs [geddit],flapping tent vs badly maintained shack sub divisions .. in other words just like every other aspect of life in Talibanville. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Will the Afghan earthquake deaths and injury tallies have separate penis or vagina premier league tables with additional full beard vs burka play offs,straight vs gay shoot outs [geddit],flapping tent vs badly maintained shack sub divisions .. in other words just like every other aspect of life in Talibanville. 

Why should we care what the statistics are?

They wouldn't give a cuntin' fuck if it happened to us.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck do you manage to die in an earthquake when you live in a single storey mud hut the size of a garden shed?

The ground swallows you up, & covers your mouth, you cannot breathe & your clothes are torn off  - it's an horrible way to pop your clogs. I've heard drowning is good, you see lots of colours.

Love ProfBXXX

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The ground swallows you up, & covers your mouth, you cannot breathe & your clothes are torn off  - it's an horrible way to pop your clogs. I've heard drowning is good, you see lots of colours.

Love ProfBXXX

I don't imagine there's much of a chance of drowning in Afghanistan, Prof.

To be honest, nuking the cunts would be a mercy compared to their most common ways of meeting their sinister sky fairy. We should do that. To be nice. A nice nuke.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I've heard drowning is good, you see lots of colours.

It's heartening to think that a drowning poof might get to see one last, ironic rainbow.

Fingers crossed that when "the big one" hits, a 200 foot tsunami will take out the whole San Francisco bay area.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's heartening to think that a drowning poof might get to see one last, ironic rainbow.

Fingers crossed that when "the big one" hits, a 200 foot tsunami will take out the whole San Francisco bay area.

Thank fuck it occurred in Afghanistan. I’m sure the fakestream media will find a way to tell everyone it was our fault though.

Here all week.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't imagine there's much of a chance of drowning in Afghanistan, Prof.

To be honest, nuking the cunts would be a mercy compared to their most common ways of meeting their sinister sky fairy. We should do that. To be nice. A nice nuke.

An H bomb.(H for halal obviously).

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck do you manage to die in an earthquake when you live in a single storey mud hut the size of a garden shed?

It's easy, just replace the word 'earthquake' with 'off target American nuke'.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That could be catastrophic. There might be so much eliminated poofery that a permanent rainbow appears like an epitaph to fallen arse ticklers, a perceived martyrdom to inspire a generations worth of shit-stabbing.

Guest judgetwi

While dead Peacefuls is always good news I wouldn’t get too cocky if I were you. How long before the globalists and the posh do gooders decide this is a “humanitarian crisis” and we need to import the “survivors”? They won’t be moving next door to Gary Linekunt or Owen Jones. No, they’ll be moving into your street and my street and poncing off the taxpayer while raping children and nicking anything they can get hold of. 
It’s not an accident……it’s exactly what they intend for us.

If the UK government send aid to the Taliban without some major conditions, I'm going to hunt down every member of the cabinet and curl off a runny shite into an eye of each and every one of them.

What's the point of chucking money around if you don't get concessions in return?

Apparently the stench from the bodies is horrendous and that's just the rescuers. I'm seriously thinking that there may be a God after all. If this Monkey Pox wipes out poofs I'm going to church every Sunday from now on. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

14 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfBXXX

One swallow does not a summer make.

Guest judgetwi
On 22/06/2022 at 18:06, ProfB said:

Love ProfBXXX

Try both of them immediately and report back. This is the kind of thing that fascinates me.

Do carry on.

On 22/06/2022 at 18:06, ProfB said:

Love ProfBXXX

Send 'Big Kazza' out there ProfB... Wedging her humongous, fat arse between two mountains would stop an earthquake. Tell the fat cunt I love her really. 

• Like 1