CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Storm Alex: Britain will be hit by 45mph WINDS this week.

ProfB

16 minutes ago, ProfB said:

🦊  off, breaking my flower heads off. Storm Alex caused a piss down in Florida over the weekend, now about to attack the UK. Cuntage - 😡 

I hope the baby doves nesting in my garden have flown off before their nest gets wrecked. The hedgehogs have got a bunker so they're alright.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ProfB said:

. Storm Alex caused a piss down in Florida over the weekend,

We can only hope and pray that Micky Mouse suffered a direct lightning strike and the entire Disneyland/World (can’t be arsed to check which is right) shitshow has been reduced to ashes along with the thousands of paedo wankers who worked there. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Duck - Old bill... very good. 

It was a West Indian Duck wot did it so the filth will probably be frightened of being accused of institutional racism and take the easy option ie say I was wearing a mini skirt and soliciting.

4 hours ago, cunt said:

Nothing unusual about that, no blame or provocation attached, it could happen to anyone.

I m not going to report you for quoting out of context. There’s enough grasses on here already. And it’s only Roops’s latest dubious interpretation of the rules anyway. If I’d done it however?

8 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

"funny".

Yes, I enjoy reading 👑  Billy's posts, he can be hilarious. He's chilled & rarely gets hot under the collar.

You used to be Penelope dead, now alive - what's the difference, you are still a total bore.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Yes, I enjoy reading 👑  Billy's posts, he can be hilarious. He's chilled & rarely gets hot under the collar.

You used to be Penelope dead, now alive - what's the difference, you are still a total bore.

And you are still dead.