CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lady of Heaven

ProfB

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Holy shit... I've never even seen an episode of Miami Vice.

It was good but at the same time it was crap. You had cops who were on around $20k a year driving around in 70k sports cars and dressing in silk suits. James Olmos character used to sit at a desk with a phone and fuck all else, dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie whilst whispering orders.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lucky you, last night I watched an appalling abomination of a film, 'The Matrix Revolutions'. After twenty minutes I nearly switched off as the central premise was disappearing up its own existentialist arse. 

I watched 'The Babadook' which was an aussie horror film. If it was an American flick, the principle actress and the 6 year old boy would have got oscar nominations. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched 'The Babadook' which was an aussie horror film. If it was an American flick, the principle actress and the 6 year old boy would have got oscar nominations. 

I loved the bit where the Babadook scrapbook kept reappearing on the barbecue rack every time they burnt it. 'Mama' was pretty good.

I am online, as my bestie, Big Kazza is out on a date, with a 'James'  (bearded) - so just me & my women's vod then... not so bad. Watching 'that's  60s' on 'that's TV' on my TV...The Beach Boys - God Only Knows 1966?

Good evening everyone, I hope you have been enjoying the sunshine?

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

I am online, as my bestie, Big Kazza is out on a date, with a 'James'  (bearded) - so just me & my women's vod then... not so bad. Watching 'that's  60s' on 'that's TV' on my TV...The Beach Boys - God Only Knows 1966?

Good evening everyone, I hope you have been enjoying the sunshine?

Love ProfB xxx

I'm getting concerned 'Big Kazza' is having all the fun whilst your at home getting pissed ProfB. Do you have a man in your life? I'd hate for you be all alone etc, another lonely corner resident could be the ticket... ProfB meet @Penelope Alive

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm getting concerned 'Big Kazza' is having all the fun whilst your at home getting pissed ProfB. Do you have a man in your life? I'd hate for you be all alone etc, another lonely corner resident could be the ticket... ProfB meet @Penelope Alive

Prof doesn't do sex because of the dangers.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Big Kazza is very sociable, people find her easy to talk too - & despite being big, she is a 'looker' - I am shy & talk rubbish in company, so it's me & my passionfruit vod.

I hope big Kazza 'spills' re James.... & tells me everything.

He might have a mate for me?

Love ProfB xxx

47 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Big Kazza is very sociable, people find her easy to talk too - & despite being big, she is a 'looker' - I am shy & talk rubbish in company, so it's me & my passionfruit vod.

I hope big Kazza 'spills' re James.... & tells me everything.

He might have a mate for me?

Love ProfB xxx

You and Big Kazza will never need to buy a Christmas tree again ProfB. Ive pencilled you both in for a complimentary pair of Grade A  Nordic Spruces (non drop) of your choice, up to 7ft, free delivery, and a pair of adjustable stands. 
(Offer valid until August 2021 No refunds)

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Matrix Revolutions is arse cancer in film form.

First one was alright, but the rest are wank.

I watched Dragged Across Concrete last night. Slow burner, but brutal.

Watched them (I think) ages ago, can't remember much about them now. Talking about someone I wanted dragging across concrete...have you seen @Dyslexic cnut lately? He alluded to not being around to see something the other day and I'm thinking he's done one of the following...

Ran off with his Ukrainian guest.

Killed himself.

Work 'Ramped up' and he's a busy.

Or all the above, in whatever order makes sense. 

It's a shame, as we seemed to be enjoying a slightly uneasy ceasefire, however after giving it some more thought in my pissed up state, I'm kind of glad he's dead. 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You know why you didn't like it don't you dear? It's because the Matrix film series, like so many others set in the future eerily have a lot of truth to them. 

Most of the sheep like people will be 'on the grid' and fully connected in the near future...your home's electronic 'smart' devices, car (and it's cameras), phone/tablets/Mac or PC'S/ and watches, the 'smart' motorway network and so on. All connected, monitored and 'supervised' by somebody 'astonishingly unbearable' like your good self. The sad thing is most of the idiots embracing this technology are sold in the convenience these bastard devices bring. I am not one those people Mrs Roops and if you need any advice on how to proceed in the future... Simply ask Raas for some advice. 

🔺You would definitely get a “like” from me for this one but, sadly, Mr Roops doesn’t allow me to do that. 🔺

Probably just as well …….. you don’t want to be tainted with my approval.🔺

I could tell you a few things about Mr Roops , based purely on my posts he has refused to publish. Oh yes.

I know exactly what he is shit scared of and I’m at the top of the list, I’m happy to say. 😁

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the happy, dancey, humanity united bit, preceded by platitudal bilge that made me want to puke.

Try the 'John Wick' trilogy. Pure adrenaline fuelled mayhem, loads of fun with its tongue firmly in its cheek.

Mmm, designer violence...I have seen them.