CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lady of Heaven

ProfB

Guest judgetwi

Noticeable that the denizens of Anti Semitic Corner have nothing to say about this. My enemy’s enemy is my friend is the principle I presume. See where licking the Peaceful arse gets you.

Muggy cunts. 😀

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Watched a lovely film this evening featuring the fabulous Bill nighy called pride...about the gays n lezboz that supported the miners in 1984..was glad to see at the end it was based on fact n not some feel good shite 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Lucky you, last night I watched an appalling abomination of a film, 'The Matrix Revolutions'. After twenty minutes I nearly switched off as the central premise was disappearing up its own existentialist arse. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lucky you, last night I watched an appalling abomination of a film, 'The Matrix Revolutions'. After twenty minutes I nearly switched off as the central premise was disappearing up its own existentialist arse. 

You know why you didn't like it don't you dear? It's because the Matrix film series, like so many others set in the future eerily have a lot of truth to them. 

Most of the sheep like people will be 'on the grid' and fully connected in the near future...your home's electronic 'smart' devices, car (and it's cameras), phone/tablets/Mac or PC'S/ and watches, the 'smart' motorway network and so on. All connected, monitored and 'supervised' by somebody 'astonishingly unbearable' like your good self. The sad thing is most of the idiots embracing this technology are sold in the convenience these bastard devices bring. I am not one those people Mrs Roops and if you need any advice on how to proceed in the future... Simply ask Raas for some advice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You know why you didn't like it don't you dear? It's because the Matrix film series, like so many others set in the future eerily have a lot of truth to them. 

Most of the sheep like people will be 'on the grid' and fully connected in the near future...your home's electronic 'smart' devices, car (and it's cameras), phone/tablets/Mac or PC'S/ and watches, the 'smart' motorway network and so on. All connected, monitored and 'supervised' by somebody 'astonishingly unbearable' like your good self. The sad thing is most of the idiots embracing this technology are sold in the convenience these bastard devices bring. I am not one those people Mrs Roops and if you need any advice on how to proceed in the future... Simply ask Raas for some advice. 

Matrix Revolutions is arse cancer in film form.

First one was alright, but the rest are wank.

I watched Dragged Across Concrete last night. Slow burner, but brutal.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Matrix Revolutions is arse cancer in film form.

First one was alright, but the rest are wank.

I watched Dragged Across Concrete last night. Slow burner, but brutal.

I've never quite come to terms with Vince Vaughn in 'Brawl In Cell Block 99'. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's the happy, dancey, humanity united bit, preceded by platitudal bilge that made me want to puke.

Try the 'John Wick' trilogy. Pure adrenaline fuelled mayhem, loads of fun with its tongue firmly in its cheek.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the happy, dancey, humanity united bit, preceded by platitudal bilge that made me want to puke.

Try the 'John Wick' trilogy. Pure adrenaline fuelled mayhem, loads of fun with its tongue firmly in its cheek.

The first Matrix had some subtle humour that would have made the series a lot more endearing over the years if they'd stuck to that and the fight scenes instead of getting so far up their own arses with plot and set pieces.

Remember the bowling ball sound effects during the first big agent Smith fight or the quick pause between Neo and Trinity before they go all out during the gun fight in the lobby?

They were just touching the sort of not-too-serious attitude that made the John Wick franchise such a sit back and enjoy experience twenty years later, but as Roops pointed out they get awfully fucking pretentious and high off their own farts when the sequels rolled around. Especially when you consider you could literally just watch the first installment, assume he's going to ultimately win and save humanity because he's a literal fucking flying superhero at the end, and be 100% correct in that assumption without having to endure the sub-par offerings of the sequels at all.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The John Wick films are excellent, particularly as there’s a nice revenge element on that little dog-murdering Russian cunt. I like the Equaliser films too, along with the magnificent Man On Fire. Can’t beat a bit of Denzel.

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The John Wick films are excellent, particularly as there’s a nice revenge element on that little dog-murdering Russian cunt. I like the Equaliser films too, along with the magnificent Man On Fire. Can’t beat a bit of Denzel.

It was particularly satisfying to see the little Russian cunt die, being as it was Lily Allen's brother.

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

John Leguizamo was excellent as 'Aurelio' in the John Wick series. The car genius who puts the mustang back together.

"The chassi's twisted in three places, the rear axle's broke, the engine and transmission are about to drop out on the concrete, suspension and steering totalled...every panel is fucked. And you're gonna need a new windshield."

"Can you fix it?"

"Yeah I can fix it. Be ready at Christmas.. 2030."

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Luck had nothin to do with it roops baby..when it's got bill nighy in it yer onto a winner

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

38 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Luck had nothin to do with it roops baby..when it's got bill nighy in it yer onto a winner

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I would have thought Colin Farrell, Liam Neeson and other such plastic Paddy's that can't act for potatoes would have been more your thing.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Good film, but he really does give the impression of a pudgy Vin Diesel who quit the steroids, doesn't he?

Up until that point he was the smiling, likeable bloke who did half decent PG comedies and shit Rom-Com films with Jennifer Analstone. All of a sudden he's an emotionless Terminator on a kill spree. Don Johnson always makes stuff watchable, he would have been cinema gold if he hadn't been pigeonholed as 'the bloke out of Miami vice. Underrated.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Up until that point he was the smiling, likeable bloke who did half decent PG comedies and shit Rom-Com films with Jennifer Analstone. All of a sudden he's an emotionless Terminator on a kill spree. Don Johnson always makes stuff watchable, he would have been cinema gold if he hadn't been pigeonholed as 'the bloke out of Miami vice. Underrated.

The prison warden? Yeah he was OK. Got Edward James Olmos vibes from him.