CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queenies Jubilee Party

Neil

She's probably sitting at home saying "Why are all these darkies singing this jungle music?" Well Lizzie, this is what's happened since you first sat on the throne. If you'd have listened to Enoch we'd be listening to James Taylor and the like, instead the quota has had to be reached by wheeling out all this bollocks. Even Ed Sheeran would be a welcome relief to this fucking shite.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

She's probably sitting at home saying "Why are all these darkies singing this jungle music?" Well Lizzie, this is what's happened since you first sat on the throne. If you'd have listened to Enoch we'd be listening to James Taylor and the like, instead the quota has had to be reached by wheeling out all this bollocks. Even Ed Sheeran would be a welcome relief to this fucking shite.

I'm in the pub with the sound turned down and all I can see is Dave Benson-Phillips dressed like a ringmaster. 

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

She's probably sitting at home saying "Why are all these darkies singing this jungle music?"

I tell you what I'm wondering, why 78% of the British population still supports a medieval institution when most of the civilised world has recognised that supreme power held by an inbred, tiny monarchy is utterly fucking ridiculous. 

I'd rather a freely elected, black UK president than some privileged German cunt as head of state, who wields power purely because she was spunked out of the bollocks of another overly privileged German cunt.

Shove your Union Jack up your fucking arse, you flag waving, utter fucking imbecile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

It's a shame for the rest of us you live within walking distance of a Spar local.

Idiot.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I tell you what I'm wondering, why 78% of the British population still supports a medieval institution when most of the civilised world has recognised that supreme power held by an inbred, tiny monarchy is utterly fucking ridiculous. 

I'd rather a freely elected, black UK president than some privileged German cunt as head of state, who wields power purely because she was spunked out of the bollocks of another overly privileged German cunt.

Shove your Union Jack up your fucking arse, you flag waving, utter fucking imbecile.

Well ducks i find myself in full agreement with that, apart from telling Neil to shove a flag up his arse, i mean, we don't want him to enjoy himself.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is a typical country village. We don't have blokes fighting round here I'll have you know. Sheep buggering yes. Blokes fighting, no. 

Sheep buggering is the least of your worries if you live in a typical English country village. The imminent arrival of thousands of 6’ bearded children to your peaceful haven will quickly see child rape, beheadings and blasphemy top the crime list.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Frank - are you a fan of the Duran Duran song “Rio”?

I had frank down as more of a village people fan myself. He often whistles “In the Navy” as he waits for the next ship of arse craving sailors to dock. The man’s a fucking raving poof.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Frank - are you a fan of the Duran Duran song “Rio”?

I don't know, ape. I'm watching this thing and I'm completely beside myself. The palace looks like some gaudy Vegas set, there's blacks everywhere, and I feel sick. 

• Like 1