CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew tests positive for Covid

Neil

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He lost his sense of taste when he shot his beans up Fergies rusty snatch. In fact I don't think I've ever met anyone who has even wanted to get near to a ginger lady garden, they're fucking disgusting.

'Fergie's Rusty Snatch' sounds like a real ale from Wiltshire. "A pint of Fergies Rusty Snatch please barman, arrrrrr!". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He lost his sense of taste when he shot his beans up Fergies rusty snatch. In fact I don't think I've ever met anyone who has even wanted to get near to a ginger lady garden, they're fucking disgusting.

Yeah, nobody's ever found Karen Gillan, Julianne Moore, or Lindsay Lohan attractive, have they?

He's too thick to have formulated any kind of plan himself, so I suspect the Queen's press office played the covid card to ensure there are no distractions or risk of booing from the public to tar such a memorable occasion.

If he actually has covid, perhaps he'll sweat it out.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’m with you, patsy palmer, Nichole Kidman, Stacy Dooley and my favourite Roops. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Yeah, nobody's ever found Karen Gillan, Julianne Moore, or Lindsay Lohan attractive, have they?

It pains me to say it but I find myself agreeing with some of the ginger vibe. Isla Fisher has always been an absolute spunker, and a young Nicole Kidman (Dead Calm) was very tasty indeed. As for Roops' rusty carpet, I suspect the flash of red in her avatar is a wig and a play on her Celticism, and what lies below wouldn't look out of place on Harnaam Kaur's chin.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

It pains me to say it but I find myself agreeing with some of the ginger vibe. Isla Fisher has always been an absolute spunker, and a young Nicole Kidman (Dead Calm) was very tasty indeed. As for Roops' rusty carpet, I suspect the flash of red in her avatar is a wig and a play on Celticism, and what lies beneath wouldn't look out of place on Harnaam Kaur's chin.

But the criticism was of their gungas not their general attractiveness. My first shag was a ging. Nice looking girl, clout like splattered red squirrel. Smelt similar come to think of it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

But the criticism was of their gungas not their general attractiveness. My first shag was a ging. Nice looking girl, clout like splattered red squirrel. Smelt similar come to think of it.

You’re better off at the Zoo…breaking in after Midnight with a tub of lard and kitchen accessories…

lol.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice looking girl, clout like splattered red squirrel. Smelt similar come to think of it

Why did you smelt her DC? Were her sausage fingers and multiple chins so huge that it was the only way her gold sovereign rings and belcher chain were ever going to be cashed in for scrap value at the pawn shop, after you’d caved her skull in with a half brick, post coitous.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Why did you smelt her DC? Were her sausage fingers and multiple chins so huge that it was the only way her gold sovereign rings and belcher chain were ever going to be cashed in for scrap value at the pawn shop, after you’d caved her skull in with a half brick, post coitous.

It was either a spelling mistake or a reference to the small fish that her copper quim stunk of. Anyway…it’s ‘coitus.’

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Bollocks to them ones. The definitive gingers are:

Stefanie Powers

Marilu Henner (norks)

Gillian Anderson (90s)

There's another one that I can't remember. 

• Like 1