CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bent Referees

Neil

I fucking knew it, been robbed of penalties at Old Trafford and Anfield for years because the cunts were bent and now 2 of the benders have admitted it. Cue 'brave' 'inspirational ' and all that bollocks.Hope the monkey pox gets 'em.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

I fucking knew it, been robbed of penalties at Old Trafford and Anfield for years because the cunts were bent and now 2 of the benders have admitted it. Cue 'brave' 'inspirational ' and all that bollocks.Hope the monkey pox gets 'em.

If either of them are officiating at the World Cup in Quatar at least they won’t need to buy a return ticket.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

A Glaswegian relative writes in preparation for next season;

“Oi Ref, I’d tell you to shove that yellow card up your arse, if I didn’t think you’d enjoy it”

He can’t wait for the guy to officiate at Queen of The South. 

I predict that a few more sausage jockeys will be outing themselves whilst they will be treated with icon status and then in a few years when they wont get the attention that they so desperately crave the 1st transgender 'one way or the other' cunts will jump on the band wagon and we'll have our very first Referee with a cock and tits. The world is fucked.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I predict that a few more sausage jockeys will be outing themselves whilst they will be treated with icon status and then in a few years when they wont get the attention that they so desperately crave the 1st transgender 'one way or the other' cunts will jump on the band wagon and we'll have our very first Referee with a cock and tits. The world is fucked.

A lot of sausages are short fat and stubby.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yours is a jumbo sausage.

It has battered that sausage and had surgery to remove 2 ribs.

Watched the Hungary/England borefest earlier and the fact the England team couldn't beat, let alone score, against a team that would struggle against Norwich city and that we have only the lambretta riding handbag snatchers and the boxheads to play in our group wasn't the important talking point amongst the two wimmin  who cast their "expert" (yeah fucking right) eye over the proceedings. No. The main concern was the fact that the home crowd, that contained around 30 thousand kiddies, demonstrated their opinion by booing the England team for taking the knee. Channel 4 demanded that the Hungarian FA comment on this. The Hungarians basically told them to "fuck off".  Marvellous 

• Like 2

I was watching with the sound off as it was on in the clubhouse where I'd just plated golf. I saw 2 birds,one who was a double bagger and one dressed like she was an extra in Saturday Night Fever. Whatever it was they were shrieking Michael Owen looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. The most surprising thing was that they were both white.