CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gun: Maverick

Last Cunt Standing

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The F14 was a bit far fetched but was right for a larger-than-life film like Top Gun. I thought the in-cockpit scenes were very good as the actors, Cruise in particular, were actually pulling some g’s. I’ll freely admit to loving the original, so all the little links back to it made me smile, with some making me fill up and bit and others laugh out loud. Just thought it was a very well made and completely absorbing film that is already firmly installed in my list of favourites. Will doubtless go and see it again at Cheltenham Imax.

It’s like the Flight of the Phoenix listening to you commenting about fighter jets when your limited knowledge is about model aeroplanes you ridiculous wanker.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dobri ranok you dull little cunt.

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s like the Flight of the Phoenix listening to you commenting about fighter jets when your limited knowledge is about model aeroplanes you ridiculous wanker.

The opinion of a habitual liar and a habitual cum-guzzler are of no importance to me.

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet Mrs Ape had to calm him down during the exciting bits.  His little skinny white legs kicking the seat in front of him, and spraying half chewed popcorn over the poor cunts about him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet Mrs Ape had to calm him down during the exciting bits.  His little skinny white legs kicking the seat in front of him, and spraying half chewed popcorn over the poor cunts about him.

I've never heard it referred to as 'half chewed popcorn', do you really think he was that excited?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What he said 

No matter what the ginger supreme leader might insinuate about me Stubbs, I’m no antivaxxer weirdo. If that was the case would I have pre booked my first jab for the day before my 82nd birthday? I’m not taking any chances once I’m in the Covid ‘at risk’ age group. I just hope I live long enough, so I’m not remembered as an NHS no show.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What he said 

Come on Stubbs, you're much better than this. You owe yourself more respect and me a more worthy answer.

If you could turn back the clock, would you still have (all?) the jabs? Are you becoming more deferential towards those who didn't want it?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Stubbs, you're much better than this. You owe yourself more respect and me a more worthy answer.

If you could turn back the clock, would you still have (all?) the jabs? Are you becoming more deferential towards those who didn't want it?

I had my 2 jabs, with zero side effects, and I’m sure they helped when I actually got bat flu this March. I’ve not had my booster yet but probably will this winter- my family have all been nagging me to do so for mouths.

At the time COVID-19 first struck there was obvious panic that it would seriously fuck you up or worse if you were unlucky to get it. So yes, if I could turn back the clock I’d still get jabbed. As it turns out most cases, such as mine, were very mild, but with a young family to look after I didn’t want to be crook in bed for a week like Mrs pecker was. I had it at the same time so was on full parent duty. Luckily not only am I hard as fuck, but being a man I can naturally cope with a little illness.

My general point that you refer to is how fucking stupid and accepting of our shitty lot the majority are, whilst the 1% that own and run the country give not a fuck about us. The blind following of covid rules imposed by these cunts was just another example. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 02/06/2022 at 00:25, Decimus said:

Rattled.

Shalom and fuck off etc..

Rattled? Not pissed then? Is that an improvement in the Carrotcruncher’s world? Please keep me updated you pathetic little loser. I would hate to let you down.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had my 2 jabs, with zero side effects, and I’m sure they helped when I actually got bat flu this March. I’ve not had my booster yet but probably will this winter- my family have all been nagging me to do so for mouths.

At the time COVID-19 first struck there was obvious panic that it would seriously fuck you up or worse if you were unlucky to get it. So yes, if I could turn back the clock I’d still get jabbed. As it turns out most cases, such as mine, were very mild, but with a young family to look after I didn’t want to be crook in bed for a week like Mrs pecker was. I had it at the same time so was on full parent duty. Luckily not only am I hard as fuck, but being a man I can naturally cope with a little illness.

My general point that you refer to is how fucking stupid and accepting of our shitty lot the majority are, whilst the 1% that own and run the country give not a fuck about us. The blind following of covid rules imposed by these cunts was just another example. 

Verbose, self-wanky shite. Get fucked you pair of half-faggot cunts.

On 02/06/2022 at 12:50, Earl of Punkape said:

He should use some of his modelling glue to glue his gormless face to the fast lane of the motorway and await a good splattering…

He must have been under the influence of a potent solvent prior to writing that. I've no beef with the Ape, but I'd wager that some plane-spotter somewhere will be knocking one out to that Mills and Boon-esque review. 

• 1 month later...

I've got a feeling Tom Cruise is slipping Kate a bit of length... Old Tom was getting close at the new Top Gun film premiere in London, he's at Wimbledon now and so is Kate. Can you blame her? I'm sure that fucking wet wipe Prince William isnt up to satisfying poor Kate, so it's inevitable Tom is letting her ride his centre stick. 

Fucking hell, wouldn't mind an all nighter with that Rybakina. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got a feeling Tom Cruise is slipping Kate a bit of length... Old Tom was getting close at the new Top Gun film premiere in London, he's at Wimbledon now and so is Kate. Can you blame her? I'm sure that fucking wet wipe Prince William isnt up to satisfying poor Kate, so it's inevitable Tom is letting her ride his centre stick. 

Have you noticed the layers of fillers and Grecian 2000 smattering on old Tom? The cunt’s head is beginning to look like a soufflé in a wig.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She worked in my brothel before she took up tennis. I’ll give her a call and see if she’s interested. It’s not going to be cheap though after I’ve stuck my 600% on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

She worked in my brothel before she took up tennis. I’ll give her a call and see if she’s interested. It’s not going to be cheap though after I’ve stuck my 600% on.

I appreciate your help KB, now maths isn't my best subject but could I was thinking if I gave you £50 and you times it by 600%... It would mean I can fuck her and you owe me £7,000,000. Obviously as it's the cost of living crisis and all that, I'll accept installments of a fiver a week. It'll all be paid off in a month.