CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gun: Maverick

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Parabolic Cunting
19 hours ago, ProfB said:

I've never had sex, because of the dangers.

My Bestie, Big Kazza has had loads of sex, she once thought it could help her lose weight, but it's a myth, her peachy bum, got pinched a few weeks ago in Homebame as I've already shared with corner members &  viewers.

She's on a first date tonight, with a Kev the Rev (a biker) - will text her tomorrow AM & ask her to spill. I love it when she shares her pics of her conquests tackle, got a special folder on my computer in fact, 23 pics are in it, 5 are from the same guy - Tone.

Kazza once dated a wagon driver who weighed 19 + stone, he even had fat balls, photos 7 & 8.

Love ProfB xxx

Bananas

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

For your crayons and colouring in book?

Oi parabollox nicked that from me, I have special folder on my computer for photos of the human body. The Big Kazza mini folder - yes, but I surf the net & find things to keep in it.

Parabollox says he has a folder- I'd like to see it, if it's anything like mine.

I have a Mrs roots warning for tampering with posts, but parabollox, does as he likes.

He's using my words everyone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I have special folder on my computer for photos of the human body...I surf the net & find things to keep in it.

Indeed, I'd wager that your hard drive is hotter than a Kalahari Bushman's armpit.

Sinister creep.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Oi parabollox nicked that from me, I have special folder on my computer for photos of the human body. The Big Kazza mini folder - yes, but I surf the net & find things to keep in it.

Parabollox says he has a folder- I'd like to see it, if it's anything like mine.

I have a Mrs roots warning for tampering with posts, but parabollox, does as he likes.

He's using my words everyone.

If you have lots of pictures of willies, why don't you just try having a go on a real willy? What worries you about it?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nocti said:

Only on the Corner can you go from asking for opinions on a new Tom Cruise film, to coercing a sheep into losing its virginity. In just a few pages no less.

I want the cunt dead, cancer preferably. Stage 4, stomach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I'd wager that your hard drive is hotter than a Kalahari Bushman's armpit.

Sinister creep.

That's almost a mercury shattering temperature, but nowhere close to the Judge's. Rumour has it that he cooks a full english via the heat generated from a 386 pc, and being wheelchair height it's duel purpose. 

That's one raspberry not affected by the astronomical rise in gas, maybe it's a Red Sea Pedestrian thing.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's almost a mercury shattering temperature, but nowhere close to the Judge's. Rumour has it that he cooks a full english via the heat generated from a 386 pc, and being wheelchair height it's duel purpose. 

You mean DUAL purpose Marjorie you dumb fucking twat. A DUEL is where 2 geezers go at it with swords or pistols to maintain their masculine honour. 
Being a spaz I’m obviously not up for sword fighting and, on the other hand, from my wheelchair position my only line of fire is your non existent bollocks. 
You’ve outsmarted me again Marje. I don’t know why I bother.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Being a spaz, I'm obviously not up for sword fighting 

You do yourself a disservice, Solly. Being the biggest gay in Golders Green, you're fully proficient in the wielding of pork swords, even though they're non-kosher.

Lol.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You mean DUAL purpose Marjorie you dumb fucking twat. A DUEL is where 2 geezers go at it with swords or pistols to maintain their masculine honour. 
Being a spaz I’m obviously not up for sword fighting and, on the other hand, from my wheelchair position my only line of fire is your non existent bollocks. 
You’ve outsmarted me again Marje. I don’t know why I bother.

Fuck me, Jacob. It's known as a typo and you remind me of an English teacher I once had. He was a total cunt and also ex old bill, along with being a hopeless pisshead. I'm beginning to think that you might have been him but he wasn't a raspberry. 

I outsmart you whenever we duel my Jewish chum. 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You do yourself a disservice, Solly. Being the biggest gay in Golders Green, you're fully proficient in the wielding of pork swords, even though they're non-kosher.

Lol.

We don’t touch pork Countryboy, the pig is a filthy animal. We also don’t approve of homosexuality. The Jews can’t survive with bumfuckery…….you can’t procreate if that becomes acceptable. That would be self genocide. Is there such a word or concept? I don’t really know but I’ll have to ask Marjorie. Next to you he’s the biggest Brainbox on here. 
I always look forward to the pair of you exposing your dumbfuck brilliance.

Do carry on. 😁

On 28/05/2022 at 20:53, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve got nothing against the Queen or most of the Royals but this country is still owned and run by a tiny minority of the privileged and elite. We’re still the peasant serfs of old and this democratic bollocks was dreamt up to make us think we really have any say in how our lives are run.

For me, the whole Covid and looming cost of living crisis have put this into stark relief. Yesterday I touched on the chancellor’s £730 million pound bank balance and the even greater pile of ill gotten cash his non tax paying mrs has. There’s plenty of money and wealth in the UK for every person to get everything they need, yet it’ll never happen whilst we’re lead by the uncaring ultra rich aristocracy and their political lackeys. When they bang on about extra money of all households and how tough it is for us poor cunts it’s hard not to start planning the genocidal murder of the top 1%

Agreed. So why were you vehemently pro-vaccine (and its coercion) from the outset, Stubbs?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We don’t touch pork Countryboy, the pig is a filthy animal. We also don’t approve of homosexuality. The Jews can’t survive with bumfuckery…….you can’t procreate if that becomes acceptable. That would be self genocide. Is there such a word or concept? I don’t really know but I’ll have to ask Marjorie. Next to you he’s the biggest Brainbox on here. 

Do carry on. 😁

I quite literally added that it's non-kosher as I accurately predicted you'd try to be a clever dick. I also predicted that you'd be too pissed to notice it.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Do carry on. 😁

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?