CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gun: Maverick

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm only teasing you ProfB. I haven't really raped a polar bear. And if I did, I would kill it first. Otherwise it would probably bite me.

Phew - I thought you had done it, I started googling because I thought you might have done something wrong. I was going to text Spotto 7 ask him to delete your confession - what a relief you was just teasing.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pity a certain ewe didn’t eh?

I've never had sex, because of the dangers.

My Bestie, Big Kazza has had loads of sex, she once thought it could help her lose weight, but it's a myth, her peachy bum, got pinched a few weeks ago in Homebame as I've already shared with corner members &  viewers.

She's on a first date tonight, with a Kev the Rev (a biker) - will text her tomorrow AM & ask her to spill. I love it when she shares her pics of her conquests tackle, got a special folder on my computer in fact, 23 pics are in it, 5 are from the same guy - Tone.

Kazza once dated a wagon driver who weighed 19 + stone, he even had fat balls, photos 7 & 8.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well thanks for that Barry fucking Norman. And don’t fret, I’ll be back on that Qantas flight soon enough to escape the forelock-tugging wankers like your good self as they mewl gratefully for table scraps. Your beloved Government, the one who delivered the Brexit I remember you being so heartily in favour of, 

You seem to suffer from what the distinguished philosopher, Avishai Margalit (an Israeli by the way) calls “revisionist memory”. You resemble a child thrashing about trying to justify his naive stupid behaviour. I have noted your paedophile inferences……..once again an indication of an idiot trying to shut somebody up. I could report you for breaking the rules but as Mr Roops hates me even more than you do I won’t bother.

Yes, I get special Spaz rates at the Brixton Ritzy so I see all the latest films. It’s something to do innit? 
Close the door on your way out Skippy  and fuck off while you’re doing it.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

I've never had sex, because of the dangers.

My Bestie, Big Kazza has had loads of sex, she once thought it could help her lose weight, but it's a myth, her peachy bum, got pinched a few weeks ago in Homebame as I've already shared with corner members &  viewers.

She's on a first date tonight, with a Kev the Rev (a biker) - will text her tomorrow AM & ask her to spill. I love it when she shares her pics of her conquests tackle, got a special folder on my computer in fact, 23 pics are in it, 5 are from the same guy - Tone.

Kazza once dated a wagon driver who weighed 19 + stone, he even had fat balls, photos 7 & 8.

Love ProfB xxx

The dog shit facade that you've created has just lost the last vestiges of its credibility, not that it had much in the first place. 

My guess is that your back doors have been smashed in by more BBC than Punker's. 

Kill yourself. 

18 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Don't they eat public schoolboys?

Do you think Ricky Gervais should be cancelled for the jokes he made in his new Netflix special? Or would it be better to just incinerate anyone claiming to be a ‘woman’ while packing an appendage down below that could choke a donkey? Thoughts please?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a white virgin... in Norfolk!?!?

You must be some sort of wicker-man burning high priestess, or very likely to be kidnapped by devil worshippers.

When Neil eventually gets apprehended (they all do), The tabloids will probably call him ‘The Knicker Man’ when his extensive collection of ‘trophies’ is discovered under his floorboards.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're a white virgin... in Norfolk!?!?

You must be some sort of wicker-man burning high priestess, or very likely to be kidnapped by devil worshippers.

I use a pseudonym on the corner, so the devil worshippers won't grab me while I am kipping.

They do rub their hands at my sort.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

When Neil eventually gets apprehended (they all do), The tabloids will probably call him ‘The Knicker Man’ when his extensive collection of ‘trophies’ is discovered under his floorboards.

What the dickens are you on about 👑 Billie?

Are you trying to crack a funny?