CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Holes in supermarket wire mesh trolleys are too bloody big, I lose half my shopping before I reach the checkout.

ProfB

On 30/05/2022 at 00:22, Wolfie said:

You're an odd one, Prof. I think it is you who's afraid of men, which goes some way to explaining the 'tiny cock' comments you've laced half the puntership with in recent months. I've read on another thread that 'you've never had sex', which makes one wonder why you consider yourself qualified to judge anyone's cock size in the first place. Either that or your irony suggests you were once a horny young thing who's now an ageing, lonely alcoholic, living among dozens of cats, downing half a bottle of whisky each evening alongside a microwave meal-for-one, fuelling your resentment of the male species for finding you so incredibly unattractive, which is probably why no one's put their cock anywhere near you for decades.

I suspect this description is painfully accurate and with any hope it’ll push the feeble minded cretin into a full blown meltdown for the corners entertainment.

However, if you’d have included in your words above that the creature also had an appendage that wouldn’t look out of place dangling between the hind legs of a mastodon as it lurched across the Pleistocene steppe looking for something to fuck, it would be Pen to a T

On 30/05/2022 at 00:22, Wolfie said:

I've read on another thread that 'you've never had sex', which makes one wonder why you consider yourself qualified to judge anyone's cock size in the first place.

As a frequenter of the Gents toilet in the park where you walk your Poodle, I think you'd definitely be well qualified to make an assessment on the comparative sizes of the male member, Woofles.:D

8 minutes ago, cunt said:

As a frequenter of the Gents toilet in the park where you walk your Poodle, I think you'd definitely be well qualified to make an assessment on the comparative sizes of the male member, Woofles.:D

You were warned to get off my site, and for months you sensibly heeded my advice.

I strongly suggest you immediately fuck off again, with your sexual partner's tail between your legs. The Corner is no place for animal torturing, paedo defending, freaks of absolute fucking nature.

Go, before I hurt you.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I remember the stupid little cunt shitting his pants that it was me and that I'd hacked his account. 

Then, when everyone was done calling him a spacker, he tried to save face by declaring that simple moderation tools were against his basic human rights and convince everyone that whoever donated through the PayPal link probably had their bank details and identity stolen too...

Good times.

• Like 1

@cunt I can't believe you've got the audacity to show your dog-egg covered face on here again. I imagine that you've been watching the jubilee celebrations with your cock out, desperately trying to get a glimpse of a Corgi or your hero Prince Andrew. Two Shandy's and a shit load of disappointment later, you've felt lairy enough to log on and give it the biggun.

Tuck your maggot away, sober up and get the fuck off my site.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@cunt I can't believe you've got the audacity to show your dog-egg covered face on here again. I imagine that you've been watching the jubilee celebrations with your cock out, desperately trying to get a glimpse of a Corgi or your hero Prince Andrew. Two Shandy's and a shit load of disappointment later, you've felt lairy enough to log on and give it the biggun.

Tuck your maggot away, sober up and get the fuck off my site.

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Then, when everyone was done calling him a spacker, he tried to save face by declaring that simple moderation tools were against his basic human rights and convince everyone that whoever donated through the PayPal link probably had their bank details and identity stolen too...

Good times.

I can't add much to these, @cunt. You've been back for less than a week after a welcome absence and your first two comments comprise hating dogs and something about cock sizes, poodles and public toilets. You seem to have made a Corner career from an obsession with dog shit, an obvious hatred of animals, and a desire to mock those who treat them with respect. It's little wonder most on this site genuinely hates your fucking guts, none more than me.

Killer's words above confirm there's never been much going on between your ears, which goes some way to realising just why you're such a piss-poor commenter who regurgitates the same dogshit time and again. The only thing more disappointing than your return is the fact you're actually still alive.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I see another Rampton inmate has found the board during my absence.

You may recollect he called himself 'r-soles', before perpetually reincarnating in a vain attempt to escape an unhealthy stigma with shit: Joker (as though he was clever/evasive and couldn't be caught, lol), then Dave, then as me, then whatever name Roops 'punished' him with, and now cunt. Cue the way his profile features a dozen beach-clad hotties in a futile crack at disguising the instantly recognisable whiff of a psychologically unstable turd.

Speaking of which, have you left the Christmas lights up again on your local authority (or at best shared equity) house guttering this year? From the comfort of his tatty, skidmarked, life-long council house living room chair, I'll wager every Christmas your old man still burts into tears after a few cans of Foster's and salted peanuts, reeling off his annual drunken 'I'm so praaad of our boy, Mercedes. Me ickle nipper dun good... I know he's a shirtlifter but me old bath-bun only went & became a faaaakin' estate agent! He's made his old man so praaad, Merc.' 

You're as public school as a neck-tattooed Tesco checkout monkey.

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You may recollect he called himself 'r-soles', before perpetually reincarnating in a vain attempt to escape an unhealthy stigma with shit: Joker (as though he was clever/evasive and couldn't be caught, lol), then Dave, then as me, then whatever name Roops 'punished' him with, and now cunt. Cue the way his profile features a dozen beach-clad hotties in a futile crack at disguising the instantly recognisable whiff of a psychologically unstable turd.

Speaking of which, have you left the Christmas lights up again on your local authority (or at best shared equity) house guttering this year? From the comfort of his tatty, skidmarked, life-long council house living room chair, I'll wager every Christmas your old man still burts into tears after a few cans of Foster's and salted peanuts, reeling off his annual drunken 'I'm so praaad of our boy, Mercedes. Me ickle nipper dun good... I know he's a shirtlifter but me old bath-bun only went & became a faaaakin' estate agent! He's made his old man so praaad, Merc.' 

You're as public school as a neck-tattooed Tesco checkout monkey.

You’re chippy because you’re lower-middle class and socially shunned by middle-class types and professionals.

A decent golf club won’t happen either because of an offensive wife or civil partner and several convictions for assault and indecent exposure.

Perhaps a new life in West Africa or Benidorm beckons…

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re chippy because you’re lower-middle class and socially shunned by middle-class types and professionals.

A decent golf club won’t happen either because of an offensive wife or civil partner and several convictions for assault and indecent exposure.

Perhaps a new life in West Africa or Benidorm beckons…

I imagine that you have developed some sort of primitive algorithm to determine the best country that you could move to based upon your degenerate proclivities.

Unfortunately for you, the nations that have disgustingly low ages of consent also criminalise homosexuality.

Kill yourself, you sick, fucking beast.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you have developed some sort of primitive algorithm to determine the best country that you could move to based upon your degenerate proclivities.

Unfortunately for you, the nations that have disgustingly low ages of consent also criminalise homosexuality.

Kill yourself, you sick, fucking beast.

Reported for Paedo inferences.

Another lower middle-class underachiever with an offensive civil partner…. dresses in his and his tracksuits

lol.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/05/2022 at 18:55, Decimus said:

Tough fucking shit.

1. Ensure that your supermarket of choice has a petrol station. This part is vital.

2. Pull in to the next available pump and thoroughly saturate yourself in petrol. Leave the Invacar parked up as you won't need it again.

3. Walk into the supermarket and head straight for the beers, wines and spirits aisle, stopping en-route to purchase a box of matches from the fag kiosk.

4. Chuck yourself heard first into the own brand vodka section, making sure that you roll around in the shattered remnants to ensure your clothes soak up every last drop.

5. Set yourself alight.

I'm glad to see you are doing your bit for the planet Deco. This material is the same old recycled shit that Frank was doing 15 years ago.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/06/2022 at 11:35, JackoTC said:

I'm glad to see you are doing your bit for the planet Deco. This material is the same old recycled shit that Frank was doing 15 years ago.

Jacko, you crofter, coward cunt. Is it a coincidence that you slithered out of whatever Corby hovel you've been hiding in for the past few years a mere few days after I was banned?

I've reviewed your comeback and there hasn't been a single mention of cheap garden furniture or imaginary Buckfast benders. Either you've finally grown up and realised that your audience isn't composed of teenage boys easily impressed by fictional tales of nicking your grandmother's sherry, or you've adopted the modus operandi of a boring, Calvinist cunt.

Either way, I'm back now and if I get so much as a whiff of your dated Inbetweeners style anecdotes, I'm going to come down on you like a tonne of fucking peat bricks.

Backward Pict cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jacko, you crofter, coward cunt. Is it a coincidence that you slithered out of whatever Corby hovel you've been hiding in for the past few years a mere few days after I was banned?

I've reviewed your comeback and there hasn't been a single mention of cheap garden furniture or imaginary Buckfast benders. Either you've finally grown up and realised that your audience isn't composed of teenage boys easily impressed by fictional tales of nicking your grandmother's sherry, or you've adopted the modus operandi of a boring, Calvinist cunt.

Either way, I'm back now and if I get so much as a whiff of your dated Inbetweeners style anecdotes, I'm going to come down on you like a tonne of fucking peat bricks.

Backward Pict cunt.

Where's @Eddie? Has he become institutionalised? Happens a lot with his type...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Being black he got double the sentence and subsequently converted to Islam. Last I heard he was in Rotherham.

You should look up @Carl Sway's adventures after your conviction. I think you'll find the whole thing rather amusing.

He basically started ignoring cunts who called him out for being a smug little shit after you were fucked off, but the div couldn't keep his mouth shut about it and got himself fucked off for abusing the ignore function. Even I lost patience with him. He's been back, but the humiliation has left him a shadow of his already barely notable self.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Backward Pict cunt.

Thunder stealing fucking cunt.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 15/08/2022 at 17:20, Decimus said:

Backward Pict cunt.

Banned again Deco ? I haven’t looked at the new Corner rules, but I’m assuming that it was because you are still a tedious little inbred Norfolk turd ? Or was it for recycling Frank’s old material again ?

Either way, I’m not likely to make a comeback in any real sense. There are no challengers for me on here.

I was always the best one. And we both know it.