CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey Pox

Guest Parabolic Cunting

20 minutes ago, Goober said:

Twat

All I’ve ever done is try to be nice to you and this is the sort of hateful abuse you hurl at me. It’s OK though. I know you don’t mean it. If I thought you actually knew from personal experience what a twat was I’d be disappointed to say the least. No need to apologise this time though.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was me, collecting conkers in Danson Park while you were waiting for Eddie.

You crafty old bastard Eric, that's it !!

That's why i never saw Ed, he was hiding up a fucking tree with shingles..i mean vaccine reaction...sorry i mean monkey-pox.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You crafty old bastard Eric, that's it !!

That's why i never saw Ed, he was hiding up a fucking tree with shingles..i mean vaccine reaction...sorry i mean monkey-pox.

I got some really good conkers too. One of them is a 27er. Although I did scoop the yellowy bit out of the middle and replaced it with Araldite.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like the missing f? Didn’t the deviant teachers at your imaginary private school have the time to teach you to spell 3 letter words correctly, or was bumming your backside the only subject on the timetable?

Lol.

@King Billy, I'm surprised at you for putting up a post like that, what with your upbringing. Does Kincora House mean anything to you. You claim to play the flute, is that a Mountbatten pink type?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@King Billy, I'm surprised at you for putting up a post like that, what with your upbringing. Does Kincora House mean anything to you. You claim to play the flute, is that a Mountbatten pink type?

As you well know Withers, us Orangemen are renowned for our pragmatism and willingness to change. So it won’t come as a surprise to you I’m sure, to learn that I’ve sold my bowler and flute on eBay, purchased a very fetching fez and the only musical instrument, pink or otherwise which passes my lips presently, is a beautiful antique Moroccan pungi which I’ve been enthralling the public with and who’ve been extremely generous, I might add, snake charming outside Finsbury Park mosque every day.

Allah Akbar.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No, they both rejected him.

I’m sure that as soon as Frank can extricate his Monkeypox ridden maggot from Punkapes gangrenous rectum, he’ll be making what he thinks is a triumphant return here, in a sort of self imagined post war De Gaulle fashion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What with the WHO (totally trustable 🤥) recently declaring Spunkypox a ‘global health emergency’, even though it’s members voted against this course of action, then Joe Biden quickly following his orders which magically arrive on his teleprompter, and priming the US public to get ready for the next wave of ‘killer virus’ fearmongering lockdowns and shutting down the country, it’s almost like it’s election time again. Oh that’s right it is. Mid-terms already and the corrupt, ballot cheating, white hating, baby murdering, Marxist fanatics on the left hand side, realising that they’re about to lose the house and the senate, are rolling out their ‘deadly pandemic’ (how to steal another election) strategy. The Spunkypox virus, passed on by filthy deviant bumchuggers to other similarly inclined perverts , is according to Dr Tedros the head propagandist at the WHO (more than likely a rampant chugger himself) extremely dangerous (16 deaths worldwide the last time I heard). But equally dangerous he said, which ‘must not be allowed’ is any discrimination or blame  directed at the superchuggers, who are spreading the latest bioweapon at ‘Pride’ events (mass bender orgies and cock sucking competitions) around the world. 
Yippee! it’s lockdown season soon. I’ve got a big box of arse masks opened and ready for Dr Hilary’s instruction to ‘mask up, top and bottom, sanitise my hands and ringpiece, get back behind the sofa for another couple of years and wait for the new vaccine rollout. 😷💉🐑

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

What with the WHO (totally trustable 🤥) recently declaring Spunkypox a ‘global health emergency’, even though it’s members voted against this course of action, then Joe Biden quickly following his orders which magically arrive on his teleprompter, and priming the US public to get ready for the next wave of ‘killer virus’ fearmongering lockdowns and shutting down the country, it’s almost like it’s election time again. Oh that’s right it is. Mid-terms already and the corrupt, ballot cheating, white hating, baby murdering, Marxist fanatics on the left hand side, realising that they’re about to lose the house and the senate, are rolling out their ‘deadly pandemic’ (how to steal another election) strategy. The Spunkypox virus, passed on by filthy deviant bumchuggers to other similarly inclined perverts , is according to Dr Tedros the head propagandist at the WHO (more than likely a rampant chugger himself) extremely dangerous (16 deaths worldwide the last time I heard). But equally dangerous he said, which ‘must not be allowed’ is any discrimination or blame  directed at the superchuggers, who are spreading the latest bioweapon at ‘Pride’ events (mass bender orgies and cock sucking competitions) around the world. 
Yippee! it’s lockdown season soon. I’ve got a big box of arse masks opened and ready for Dr Hilary’s instruction to ‘mask up, top and bottom, sanitise my hands and ringpiece, get back behind the sofa for another couple of years and wait for the new vaccine rollout. 😷💉🐑

Bill - it’s Saturday night. Do you honestly expect anyone to read this monolithic slab of text?

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Imagine the pile of cash the commies served to dr Tedros to go against the grain and deliver the pox. The wanker must have received an extra bonus from the red brothers, who are desperately trying to keep the mega opium den afloat, before the starving drones have them for breakfast. Then add to it a cherry on top from brother Gates and a brown envelope from father Biden….

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always knew the French are deviants:

The first case of human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox occurred in Paris and was reported in The Lancet. 

Two men - living in the same house - who have sex with men noticed lesions on their greyhound dog 12 days after they started getting symptoms.

38 minutes ago, Goober said:

I always knew the French are deviants:

The first case of human-to-dog transmission of monkeypox occurred in Paris and was reported in The Lancet. 

Two men - living in the same house - who have sex with men noticed lesions on their greyhound dog 12 days after they started getting symptoms.

You might draw even more conclusions about the demographics of this illness, given it was reported in the Saint-Denis area, known for one thing. And it’s not football.