CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monkey Pox

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

From the magicians hat comes a new threat to humanity, and our freedoms, in the form of Monkey Pox, the queer killing disease that has ripped through homo's and bisexual men at a rate of 100 in the entire fucking world. The 20 cases in London has prompted sexual clinics to stop allowing walk-ins, meaning gaylord's will have to go back to the traditional way of meeting like-minded deviants on Clapham Common.

Funnily enough, Monkey Pox looks an awful lot like shingles. Cue fear mongering image bombardment.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be fair though. If you were an African and you had to look at the saggy-titted toothless wretch sat in the corner of the hut every day, you'd probably rather climb a tree and get it on with a bonobo too.

The only race on the planet that could actually benefit from Welsh knowledge.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be fair though. If you were an African and you had to look at the saggy-titted toothless wretch sat in the corner of the hut every day, you'd probably rather climb a tree and get it on with a bonobo too.

It is a proven fact that female Bonobo's carry less potentially harmful disease than African women.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

From the magicians hat comes a new threat to humanity, and our freedoms, in the form of Monkey Pox, the queer killing disease that has ripped through homo's and bisexual men at a rate of 100 in the entire fucking world. The 20 cases in London has prompted sexual clinics to stop allowing walk-ins, meaning gaylord's will have to go back to the traditional way of meeting like-minded deviants on Clapham Common.

Funnily enough, Monkey Pox looks an awful lot like shingles. Cue fear mongering image bombardment.

Is it really the new 'Aids'? There is a god after all

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's just another false alarm; it'll just fizzle out  and affect the rest of us as much as AIDS has

I can’t believe it’s Monkeypox season already. I’ve still got my Ukraine decorations up.

Far be it from me to promote any far fetched conspiracy theories but I’ve just come into some information regarding the  fakestream medias latest booster jab of fear for the bedwetting, mask addicted Covid 19 cult members.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (sound familiar?) have apparently been working on the Monkeypox virus for the past year or so. Experimenting with several strains of it in case  of a future pandemic? 🤔

This shouldn’t be of any concern to any reasonable person as the WHO who’ve proved themselves to be the gold standard in all things pandemic are no doubt wanking, sorry working furiously to make sure no one starts making silly accusations about the Chinese or the UN or the WHO, when it’s patently obvious that Donald Trump is the one to blame.
BBC, Sky News etc. etc. will of course let you know when it’s necessary to triple mask up, put on your rubber pants and dive under the bed until Chris Whitty sounds the all clear siren in a couple of years time.

The New Normal. Thanks Mr. Gates. 

On 21/05/2022 at 20:37, King Billy said:

I can’t believe it’s Monkeypox season already. I’ve still got my Ukraine decorations up.

👑 Billy, you are a card!

On 24/05/2022 at 18:31, PANZER MURPHY said:

Did ya get yer woman's vodka prof?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I preferred those slitty eyed Devils when they just made those little plastic things you get in Christmas crackers.

Love ProfB xxx

Christ something has gone wrong? Forum must have a BUG.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m really worried that I may have Monkeypox. I don’t have any blisters, or any of the other telltale signs but I’m frightened in case I’m asymptomatic. I don’t know if I could survive another couple of years under the bed watching Sky News telling me I’m about to die.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m really worried that I may have Monkeypox. I don’t have any blisters, or any of the other telltale signs but I’m frightened in case I’m asymptomatic. I don’t know if I could survive another couple of years under the bed watching Sky News telling me I’m about to die.

Why can't Africans just stop bumming monkeys up trees. The missing link isn't missing, it's halfway up an Amarula tree with an erection. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Questions. Have you recently been on Clapham common after midnight? Eaten monkey shit? Or fellated a pig? If you answer yes to any of these, your face is likely to be inside out within a few days. I'm sorry Billy.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Hopefully you’ll have complications and/or another STD piggy-backed on it. 
Your genitalia could drop off within weeks.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I'm fairly sure you're free from infection, Bill, since your flaccid member isn't able to penetrate any infected rectums. 

That'll be £250 for the consultation.

Twat. 

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your genitalia could drop of within weeks.

Like the missing f? Didn’t the deviant teachers at your imaginary private school have the time to teach you to spell 3 letter words correctly, or was bumming your backside the only subject on the timetable?

Lol.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Questions. Have you recently been on Clapham common after midnight? Eaten monkey shit? Or fellated a pig? If you answer yes to any of these, your face is likely to be inside out within a few days. I'm sorry Billy.

Yes to all three. No need to apologise. That’s Goobers job.