CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female referees to officiate at men's World Cup for first time in Qatar

Neil

I refuse to watch this fuck fest of a tournament, already it's ruined by fucking up the domestic season and being played in a desert because Blatter wanted one last payday. I actually cant wait to see what the camel fuckers make of this. Tits on a pitch, I fucking despair

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I refuse to watch this fuck fest of a tournament, already it's ruined by fucking up the domestic season and being played in a desert because Blatter wanted one last payday. I actually cant wait to see what the camel fuckers make of this. Tits on a pitch, I fucking despair

I assume it will be wearing a burka? The poor cunt will be dead from heat exhaustion before England inevitably concede within five minutes of kick off.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Three of the cunts apparently, unless they get raped at customs on the way in.

After the game, the female officials then get stoned to death as part of a local custom and for bringing disgrace to their sky fairy. FIFA have already agreed so as not to offend/risk the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you think FIFA will demand the referees shave their beards so you can tell which ones are the females?

Three women have been chosen to referee at this year's World Cup. They were chosen based on performance quality. 

Purely by freak chance, there's a white one (French), a yellow one (Japanese) and a brown one (Rwandan).

Referees supplied by United Colours of Benetton marketing division. 

4 hours ago, Goober said:

Three women have been chosen to referee at this year's World Cup. They were chosen based on performance quality. 

Purely by freak chance, there's a white one (French), a yellow one (Japanese) and a brown one (Rwandan).

Referees supplied by United Colours of Benetton marketing division. 

Should be home cooking their husbands dinner, eh Goober? 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Should be home cooking their husbands dinner, eh Goober? 

Not at all. If women want to play football, fair play to them. I've no issue with that. I, like most men, women and children, don't want to watch that shite, but some will, if the tickets are cheap enough. 

It's fair to say that it does rather boil my piss that every game or TV programme featuring men's football has to be balanced with a female pundit or feature a female official, but heaven forbid if a man features anywhere in women's football. This does't demonstrate equality in any way that I can see.

It was solely a comment on the suspiciously even spread between the races amongst the "highest quality" officials available amongst both sexes. 

Maybe Spurs should sign a few women for their men's team. Let's face it, even with the money they have at their disposal, it couldn't make the team any worse. 

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Not at all. If women want to play football, fair play to them. I've no issue with that. I, like most men, women and children, don't want to watch that shite, but some will, if the tickets are cheap enough. 

It's fair to say that it does rather boil my piss that every game or TV programme featuring men's football has to be balanced with a female pundit or feature a female official, but heaven forbid if a man features anywhere in women's football. This does't demonstrate equality in any way that I can see.

It was solely a comment on the suspiciously even spread between the races amongst the "highest quality" officials available amongst both sexes. 

Maybe Spurs should sign a few women for their men's team. Let's face it, even with the money they have at their disposal, it couldn't make the team any worse. 

BBC football website manages to sandwich the wimmins results between the Championship and league 1 results.

They need to separate the womens section entirely from the mens. I went on there earlier this season and got the headline "Man City hammer Spurs", I was relieved to find it was the wimmins league. 

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Why are there no Trans referees at the World Cup ?

Because you've buggered them all to death.

Whilst I have your attention, I've previously warned you about putting a space before a question mark. Do it again and I'll have you back in the cooler quicker than your maggot has ever become tumescent at a Chippendales performance.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because you've buggered them all to death.

Whilst I have your attention, I've previously warned you about putting a space before a question mark. Do it again and I'll have you back in the cooler quicker than your maggot has ever become tumescent at a Chippendales performance.

Are you still going to your Masonic goat 🐐 bothering evenings.  ?

• Like 1

Not to stereotype but, this will mean the opposing teams will be selected based on team strip colours complementing each other and not clashing, they will refuse to wear black as it 'makes them look fat', the games will be late starting because the ref isn't ready and they'll get lost running from one end of the pitch to the other.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not to stereotype but, this will mean the opposing teams will be selected based on team strip colours complementing each other and not clashing, they will refuse to wear black as it 'makes them look fat', the games will be late starting because the ref isn't ready and they'll get lost running from one end of the pitch to the other.

Drew, you're a fucking Toby mate, END OF.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Black makes people look slimmer, idiot.

3 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Black makes people look slimmer, idiot.

Carl, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a response, I can tell you I don't have one. What I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me not give a fuck about people like you.

So fuck off.

• Like 1