CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Webster, 59 threw eggs at Mrs Ts statue - total vomit face, thinking he's an hero.

ProfB

What a fucking shite nom. Why not have a link attached to an otherwise incoherent intro which looks as though it's been written by a drunk 14 year-old, so punters don't have to search for the story? Now, didn't I just call you an idiot, regardless of your sex? Idiot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10818655/Protester-egged-Margaret-Thatcher-statue-arts-centre-deputy-director.html

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a fucking shite nom. Why not have a link attached to an otherwise incoherent intro which looks as though it's been written by a drunk 14 year-old, so punters don't have to search for the story? Now, didn't I just call you an idiot, regardless of your sex? Idiot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10818655/Protester-egged-Margaret-Thatcher-statue-arts-centre-deputy-director.html

SMALL WILLY 😐

Smart arse AKA boring bastard.

I know what I'd like to pelt eggs at, it's a small target. 🙊 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

SMALL WILLY 😐

Smart arse AKA boring bastard.

I know what I'd like to pelt eggs at, it's a small target. 🙊 

Considering the entire context of this argument that's an even worse image than intended when you really think about it.

It would make Gurt happy at least...

24 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Mrs T is now at St Peter's Hill Grantham - in between Sir Isaac Newt & Fredders Tollemache

& some tosspot pelted eggs - bring back hanging.

That old hatchet faced cunt was even more of a geezer than you, but at least she admitted it.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Considering the entire context of this argument that's an even worse image than intended when you really think about it.

It would make Gurt happy at least...

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That old hatchet faced cunt was even more of a geezer than you, but at least she admitted it.

Are you two the same person?

yeah, same tone, same style of writing.

Small willies..

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely. I thought Mrs T was Mr Ts wife. I thought 'that will piss off the chain laden, mohican haired cunt'. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You'd have him though!

I wouldn't have tried. He wasn't a trained boxer but he was a knockout machine. Massive reputation as a bouncer and in demand as a CP bodyguard. The type of cunt who would make a bare knuckle fight with Mike Tyson a bit of a contest. 

22 hours ago, ProfB said:

Mrs T is now at St Peter's Hill Grantham - in between Sir Isaac Newt & Fredders Tollemache

& some tosspot pelted eggs - bring back hanging.

The only thing he should be hung for is not taking a Still saw with a diamond tipped blade and cutting her off the plinth. That utter cunt Thatcher is responsible for selling our North sea oil (we could have been self sufficient or rich like Norway), privatisation of anything possible, crushing most unions, and having Jimmy fucking Savile regularly visit Chequers. I'm sure there's many more acts of cuntishness like possibly taking up trap two from Reagan ect, but I think i've made my point...

Eggs? What a wanker! 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Leonard Nimoy was fucking awful in that. The 50s one was much better.

Eric, old Jewdy seems to be responsible for my best material. I only wish we had a couple more opinionated, Jewish, wide-boys but a muslin of the same calibre would work.

• Like 2