CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cat fight!

Dave Umbongo

What I mean by this is the amount of fucking prime press coverage given to a pissy little war of words between one gold digging, pain in the fucking arse, useless bitch and another gold digging, pain in the arse, useless bitch that is Mrs Rooney and Mrs Vardy. No one's fucking interested, at all.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What I mean by this is the amount of fucking prime press coverage given to a pissy little war of words between one gold digging, pain in the fucking arse, useless bitch and another gold digging, pain in the arse, useless bitch that is Mrs Rooney and Mrs Vardy. No one's fucking interested, at all.

So why have you posted this you fucking cunt? Are you looking to challenge them to the most vacuous waste of energy award?

Drew, unless you're a mid '00s teenage girl or a showbiz newspaper columnist, you have absolutely no business  knowing about this shit.

The next time you're using Heat magazine to wipe up the contents of your arsehole from your bungalows lino floor, bin it immediately afterwards instead of asking your carer to read it to you.

Gaylord.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I haven't got a clue who or what this is about. Stop reading wimmins magazines you fucking weirdo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think it’s fair to say, as far as the members of CC are concerned, that you’re absolutely right. You utter bellend. 

Edited by Ape™️
Was this an example the intelligent and original content you were talking about yesterday, dickhead?

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think it’s fair to say, as far as the members of CC are concerned, that you’re absolutely right. You utter bellend. 

That avatar is the best one you've had since David Lo-Pan when I first joined in 2016. Or whatever the chink wizards name was. Fenella was a close third.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That avatar is the best one you've had since David Lo-Pan when I first joined in 2016. Or whatever the chink wizards name was. Fenella was a close third.

This is my favourite one, back when Ape and I were inaugural members of The Bozo Boys:

0be3be52f2d978cd1fac0358ef86fcb2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It's original though isn't it and it's nominated as a cunt because this is cunts corner, you thick fucking cunt.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Sorry Ape, I forgot to refer to you as a boring cunt although I'm sure you know by now.

4 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

So why have you posted this you fucking cunt? Are you looking to challenge them to the most vacuous waste of energy award?

It's not as good if I have to explain it to dimwits but here goes, I've posted this because press coverage of this little spat is 3rd or 4th story on most news media websites, BBC, SkyNews etc... and for that reason it's a cunt, actually for getting any coverage at all but, perhaps that was the plan of these couple of fickle tarts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's not as good if I have to explain it to dimwits but here goes, I've posted this because press coverage of this little spat is 3rd or 4th story on most news media websites, BBC, SkyNews etc... and for that reason it's a cunt, actually for getting any coverage at all but, perhaps that was the plan of these couple of fickle tarts.

I’m with you on this one Drew. The outcome of this case could have serious implications for you if it goes the wrong way. I mean Mrs Huggins 3 bungalows down would have free reign to sell defamatory stories to the Big Issue every time she has to phone the Council when she finds you sleeping it off in her hedge, or throwing up over her cat. Your good name and hard earned reputation would quickly be in tatters, and you could even find yourself being refused credit at the offie, not to mention the sick pleasure Ape would get from having his carer read these stories to him. Worrying times indeed.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A Fist Full of Travellers Cheques is a masterpiece, unlike this dreadful nom. 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't got a clue who or what this is about. Stop reading wimmins magazines you fucking weirdo.

It's all over the fucking news bulletins Eric. You don't have to look in any of the shit rags to read about it. What makes me smile is the smug, shit eating grins of the lawyers as they file out of court behind Rooney's  missus and some balding, bearded ginger gorilla. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ahhh, I see the problem. The BBC report that buildings fall 20 minutes before they do (9/11 building 7) and Sky fawned suspiciously over the child murdering pond dwelling McCann's. I don't consider these cuntling agencies to be reliable purveyors of information. Another reason you're a cunt. However, I have now read this dogshit news. Forgive me for derailing.

They're a couple of very strange looking women with a bizarre beef. Mrs Shrek ought to be ashamed of that fucking man-head in public. A middle ages bridge is missing a troll.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

In my experience travellers deal exlusively in cash.

What's exlusively? Is it some kind of lube? Fucking animal.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only you didn't sink that 5th can of kestrel super for lunch.

Start again, but think it through next time. 

He drinks a whiskey drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink...

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hard earned cash. By the old folk they’ve stolen it from obviously.

I was waiting to buy a paper the other day, part of a quickly lengthening queue behind three women of "caravanning" heritage. They spent over 60 quid each on scatchcards. I bet tax had been paid on every fucking penny.