CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who clean and repair their cars every cunting weekend

Neil

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was lucky to escape a beating from Johnny and his friends. I doubt I could have handled a 3 pronged assault from an imaginary estate agent, a 62 year old female lawyer and a failed hairdresser.

How did the hairdresser fail Eric? 

I had an hairdresser get her comb stuck in my earring.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

How did the hairdresser fail Eric? 

I had an hairdresser get her comb stuck in my earring.

Johnny Saucepants owned a hairdressing salon. When it got into financial difficulty, he signed it over to his daughter, left the country and left his daughter to face the debts.

He's a maggot ProfB.. and he thinks animal cruelty is funny. He's a fucking weasel and if I ever find him. I'm going to tell him off very strongly and then hang him with his own intestines.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fair play to you. I certainly couldn't be asked to work on a Bedford Rascal, with your sort of money. Well not when there are cunts like Eddie to do it.

How do Eddies compare with sponge Poles and Romanian moppets value-wise?

On 11/05/2022 at 23:20, Eric Cuntman said:

Johnny Saucepants owned a hairdressing salon. When it got into financial difficulty, he signed it over to his daughter, left the country and left his daughter to face the debts.

He's a maggot ProfB.. and he thinks animal cruelty is funny. He's a fucking weasel and if I ever find him. I'm going to tell him off very strongly and then hang him with his own intestines.

I naively asked you to let him live and after you and Roops killed him, I got anally butchered for my youthful temerity. There’s a little bit of you that wishes the mad little cunt was still here…tell the truth now.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I naively asked you to let him live and after you and Roops killed him, I got anally butchered for my youthful temerity. There’s a little bit of you that wishes the mad little cunt was still here…tell the truth now.

Of course I want him back here. I can be a nasty cunt when my temper gets tripped. I've said some fucking awful shit to cunts on here that didn't really deserve it, and not all were thick skinned enough to not get genuinely upset, and when I calm down, I regret it and depending on who it is, apologise via PM. 

Johnny, is different. I wouldn't feel guilty if I tortured that fucking maggot every day until he streamed his suicide live on the corner. And he will be reading this. Which is nice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I want him back here. I can be a nasty cunt when my temper gets tripped. I've said some fucking awful shit to cunts on here that didn't really deserve it, and not all were thick skinned enough to not get genuinely upset, and when I calm down, I regret it and depending on who it is, apologise via PM. 

Johnny, is different. I wouldn't feel guilty if I tortured that fucking maggot every day until he streamed his suicide live on the corner. And he will be reading this. Which is nice.

You’re going soft, lad.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Speak, Punkers…we can all see you’ve logged on again and are creeping around the site. Odd, silent weirdo.

Thank fuck he's shown signs of life. I heard a backstage whisper that he'd snuffed it. 

If this was 617 squadron, he'd be our 'nigger'.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood again last night. Not only is it a great film but Margo Robbie is pant straining member of the wank bank hall of fame. I’d drink her piss and use her shit for toothpaste 

Colongate?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood again last night. Not only is it a great film but Margo Robbie is pant straining member of the wank bank hall of fame. I’d drink her piss and use her shit for toothpaste 

You should definitely watch 'I Tonya'.