CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flailing Pub Cunts

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting
9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Being half (the better half) French, ma Momie used to say 'Being French, you will have few friends, but at least you were not born in Norfolk'

Lol lol 

You comedian, you. There is no such thing as a better French half. Of anything. Ever.

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Flailing Pub Cunts?

Saw the headline and thought it was about those well 'ard blokes that, on going outside for a suck on a cheroot, turn into Bez when a wasp comes within 5 yards of them.

They always seem to be the cunts who talk about "acca's" and use the phrase "bring it on" regularly. Bullying victims to a man. Go over and tell one of them to give you his dinner money... watch the rugby-shirted testosterone beast regress to the shitty arsed 10 year old who avoided PE because he had the smallest cock in the class.

On 07/05/2022 at 10:04, Witheredscrote said:

Being half (the better half) French, ma Momie used to say 'Being French, you will have few friends, but at least you were not born in Norfolk'

Lol lol 

Fact checked….True.

The Nazis never made it to Norfolk.

• Like 1

On 08/05/2022 at 20:49, King Billy said:

That rules Pen out.

Good thing re the corner, when you click the return button your post doesn't vanish, whereas on eBay & Amazon if you do i,t whatever was in your 'cart' goes west.

You'd think those business brains would take a leaf out of the corner's book?

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Good thing re the corner, when you click the return button your post doesn't vanish, whereas on eBay & Amazon if you do i,t whatever was in your 'cart' goes west.

You'd think those business brains would take a leaf out of the corner's book?

Hi ProfB. That’s exactly what I was thinking. Have you missed me?

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hi ProfB. That’s exactly what I was thinking. Have you missed me?

Bill, for fucks sake! You're getting like Leslie Phillips. I've just watched ep4 of Picard. Jeri Ryan's just turned up. I only saw her face and got a stiffy. I'd almost say more fuckable now than 15 years ago. Definitely a solid #3 on the finger scale.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill, for fucks sake! You're getting like Leslie Phillips. I've just watched ep4 of Picard. Jeri Ryan's just turned up. I only saw her face and got a stiffy. I'd almost say more fuckable now than 15 years ago. Definitely a solid #3 on the finger scale.

She looks better now than Kate Mulgrew ever did on even the earliest episodes of Voyager. Poetic justice considering some of the rumors of the shit she had to put up with behind the scenes from an insecure, menopausal Captain Janeway.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know what any of this means but I definitely agree with it. 

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He wants to assimilate her and spray his collective all over her face.

Honestly, my cock has just had more knuckle action than Rocky Balboa's face got in 6 films. The double phaser rifle stride through the nightclub was magnificent. 

Look up Kate Mulgrew. She's been around longer than you think. She played 'Mrs Columbo' in the spin-off Series, mid 1970s I think. Diana Muldaur, who is trekkie royalty, played Joy Adamson in Born Free too. 

• Like 1