CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This Sceptred Isle

Last Cunt Standing

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Evening ducks, that didn't take you long did it, you must sit at your computer waiting for me, i suppose your two testicles will be along in a bit to prop you up.

Anyway while you're here, grab a stool and have a drink while you wait for your boyfriends.

Babycham ?

Cooee bends 

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Your movements are fairly easy to predict, Bend, CBeebies starts winding down at 18:00.

That's fairly funny ducks...but what do you think about this ?

I bet your sitting at your keyboard now with your keyboard warrior awards on the wall in front of you, farley's rusk stained YMCA t-shirt on, spunk stained y-fronts that will have to be scraped off. Old Babs asleep upstairs, praying you use the spare room because of your snoring & BO. Your eyes are red and bulging out of their sockets as you're made to look like the cunt you are night after night on a fringe social media site populated by spastics. Shit coming out for top of your finger tips as your tiny brain try's to keep up. Shitting on the spot where you dare not leave your hello kitty keyboard, in case you miss something totally unimportant.

Still want that babycham ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I bet your sitting at your keyboard now with your keyboard warrior awards on the wall in front of you, farley's rusk stained YMCA t-shirt on, spunk stained y-fronts that will have to be scraped off. Old Babs asleep upstairs, praying you use the spare room because of your snoring & BO. Your eyes are red and bulging out of their sockets as you're made to look like the cunt you are night after night on a fringe social media site populated by spastics. Shit coming out for top of your finger tips as your tiny brain try's to keep up. Shitting on the spot where you dare not leave your hello kitty keyboard, in case you miss something totally unimportant.

I think it demonstrates that you're either too thick to realise that you don't have to log on to the internet via a fucking huge PC, or you assume that I've got the same child filter you've got on your massive buttoned spacker phone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I think it demonstrates that you're either too thick to realise that you don't have to log on to the internet via a fucking huge PC, or you assume that I've got the same child filter you've got on your massive buttoned spacker phone.

I'm well aware of that ducks...but that thought process limits imagination don't you think ?

Do you want this Babycham or not ?

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I'm beginning to think you're a food critic...what with all this knowledge of restaurants and eating out alone so often. However your skinny, weedy frame suggests otherwise. Anyways fuck all that you daft cunt, who's going to win...Trump or McGill?

I’m gonna go with my gut and stick with Zhao. 

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You might find that Decco is really Buster Crabb, at any rate like Crabb he has lost his head.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

See, this is just petty and cruel you hook-nosed tosspot. I got through a whole post on the UK without saying anything negative earlier, just to be civil. I could have made some offhand reference to the M20 or the fact you can’t get an organic artichoke in a London Waitrose anymore since, well you know, since then. I’m looking forward to my trip despite knowing I’ll be mingling with Home Counties Daily Heil reading ignoramuses like yourself before I’ve left the baggage carousel at Heathrow. I’m staying at the old Scotland Yard building, now a Hyatt, and given it was probably your old haunt back during the 1920’s, I’ll keep a look out for any badly scrawled Hebrew in the Gents offering London’s only Kosher blowjob. I suppose, on reflection asking the likes of you for an Indian restaurant recommendation is foolish, as it’s a matter of Corner record you much prefer Greek. 

I’ll think of you from the Emirates Lounge. Chin chin, prick. That upstairs window won’t clean itself you know. 

Hmmm…….I can’t say I’ve ever pined for an organic artichoke. To be honest I wouldn’t know an artichoke, organic or otherwise, if it smacked me in the face. But then I’m not a Nancy boy poseur like your good self.

You know I’ve never met an immo who has nothing but hatred and contempt for their country of origin. If I did I would be highly suspicious of the cunt. I would probably assume they had a bomb factory in their garden shed.

Of course I’m not suggesting the Aussies think of you that way. They probably think of you as just another snobby, mouth almighty, up his own arse, know it all, stuck up Brit wanker. The exact stereotype of a Pommy bastard in fact. What’s you opinion poshboy?

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll be touring the provinces too; Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Leicestershire and Wales all feature on the itinerary

4 of the most disgusting  shitholes anywhere on Earth. If that’s your thing why not just stay in Australia? No one here will be disappointed if you do.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

4 of the most disgusting  shitholes anywhere on Earth. If that’s your thing why not just stay in Australia? No one here will be disappointed if you do.

It’s always most amusing to hear your pronunciations of superiority Bill, knowing of course you spent your formative years peddling fellatio from tired old slappers to pensioners and sex-starved fans of Allah. It really does add considerable heft to your viewpoints. Unlike your former employees, your views on my trip were unsolicited, so kindly fuck off.

On my coming trip to London I may encounter the Covid Wall, which I gather is on the Embankment. I’ll pause to reflect on how so many people were duped and fooled, and how fortunate we on The Corner were to have you and your hot off the presses evidence-based practice from the oh-so-apt Orange one and his grunting acolytes.

In other news, my mining friends tell me that as metal prices rise one unforeseen effect will be a sharp increase in the cost of tinfoil. Best notify your milliner early, you moronic cunt. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On my coming trip to London I may encounter the Covid Wall, which I gather is on the Embankment.

Have a piss up against it for me Bruce. I would myself, but I’d most likely be rolling around laughing at all the dead grannies and forget why I went there in the first place.

Probably explains the old saying ‘Fucking pissed myself, I was laughing so much’.