CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was bang on the money. Everyone knows it. Untwist your nickers. Accept you've yet again been exposed, in a far less tawdry manner than that to which you're accustomed, and stop trying to project your character faults onto others, ergo-ego. Now that's psychobabble.

No. But the term 'model' suggests it.

That you are over stressing a non-existent point suggests you are way off the money and you know it.  FYI, anyone who poses for a photographer is described as a "model" that is why model release forms are signed whether the model is a child modelling Ladybird clothes or an OAP sitting on a chairlift. The term model isn't restricted to Kate Moss types. You got any more obtuse angles you want to try on? Any more cod psychology, conflations or twisted narratives in the armoury?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ffs Eric, lay off, in case you are unaware there is a shortage of hrt medication 💊, she is taking it out on me and you ain’t helping 

🎵 She's too sexy for your Audi, too sexy for your Audi.

She found it dull and dowdy.

She's a model, ya know what I mean, and she does her little turn on the corner...🎵

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When were you accused of the same thing? around 'the towrope sharpie' incident? Who else has been caught out worshipping her? Maybe Billy. 

Anyway, she's convinced me. When she poses naked, it's not because she craves male attention... she's just doing lesser photographers a favour by allowing them to capture the world's most beautiful woman for their portfolios. It's all about art.

On second thoughts, all credit to her for patriotically reminiscing one of Blighty's greatest ever retailers, BHS.

Yeah. Kids on the beach, cunts who've been arrested, all models. Twerp.

You know exactly what I mean. Jeez Eric, your petulance is off the scale...but then again,

On 23/12/2021 at 11:09, Mrs Roops said:

...never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men!🙂...

On 25/04/2022 at 11:25, Mrs Roops said:

The days of judges admonishing sexual violence victims for "dressing provocatively" and defence counsels victim-blaming ended in the nineties.

Very true. It certainly made me choose my victims a lot more carefully for a while till I got used to the new rules.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

?

I couldn't remember the names of everyone who's been accused of being obsessed with her. I seem to remember her saying something about living in your head, so I assumed you were one of them.

There was another member she feuded with, he just disappeared. Can't remember his username, but he used to talk about 'Alpha Pursuits', which caused Ape to tear into him as well.

@Ape™️ @Mrs Roops, can you remember who that was? I remember he used to tell Roops to put the kettle on and make sandwiches.

I couldn't remember the names of everyone who's been accused of being obsessed with her. I seem to remember her saying something about living in your head, so I assumed you were one of them.

There was another member she feuded with, he just disappeared. Can't remember his username, but he used to talk about 'Alpha Pursuits', which caused Ape to tear into him as well.

@Ape™️ @Mrs Roops, can you remember who that was? I remember he used to tell Roops to put the kettle on and make sandwiches.

Billy’s a hymen thief. Roops won’t let it go…well, after she initially did.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn’t that a fucking idiot called couldn’t give a shit?

On 25/04/2022 at 19:30, Mrs Roops said:

I never said that.

What about my art? I've drawn you characterised as a sexy Nazi dominatrix for six years now, semi nude and fully nude at least once.

You've never called me a stalker. Why are you suddenly touchy about people looking at your old materiel?

Would you like me to take down my stuff featuring you? Serious question.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2022 at 12:22, Roadkill said:

What about my art? I've drawn you characterised as a sexy Nazi dominatrix for six years now, semi nude and fully nude at least once.

You've never called me a stalker. Why are you suddenly touchy about people looking at your old materiel?

Would you like me to take down my stuff featuring you? Serious question.

This must be a trap…

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

This must be a trap…

I think I've done OK so far. You wouldn't understand a fucking word I say in person due to the accent. Do you know how difficult it is to get every written word right, all the time, when it doesn't even sound like how you speak despite being your native language?

Being a Geordie is basically a disability. Show some fucking compassion.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well apostrophised, RK.

@Ape™️ is burnt out and grumpy. I'm willing to let him get a few easy shots in at my expense so he can remember the taste of blood and eventually return stronger. You do not get that privilege - especially not when you try and take it when I'm explaining something to you.

I don't like it when I have to glass you, DC.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Ape™️ is burnt out and grumpy. I'm willing to let him get a few easy shots in at my expense so he can remember the taste of blood and eventually return stronger. You do not get that privilege - especially not when you try and take it when I'm explaining something to you.

I don't like it when I have to glass you, DC.

He’s chosen to play the grammar game with me. I thought I’d highlight his faux pas. You’ve got the wrong end of the stick…again!