CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pedro Phil

Guest Dongaargan

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's made 94 posts in seven days compared to my 37, and prior to that I was top of the pops for four weeks straight. What's your point, thicko?

The figures don't lie. Either way, despite being infinitely less entertaining than myself, Bend has still managed something that has eluded you over the past few years, a place on the board.

get fucked, time warp, Hollyoaks watching pervert.

My point is that sometimes I think it's only Eric on here who understands me. I've said it in jest in the past, but I really do think you're not the full ticket. 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bend, contrary to the thoughts of a couple of saps on here, and if I can be serious for a moment, I find your posts both amusing and enlightening.. not to mention very funny at times! The proof is in the pudding if the leaderboard is anything to go by. I don't know where your recent form comes from, but long may it last.  

Two simpletons groomed in a fortnight. Brilliant.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Transparent, senile old fuck. 

F- must try harder.

You're getting ahead of yourself. Stick your knee in your stupid cunt mouth. I'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest that you'll disappear from the leaderboard in the coming days, regardless of what tedious repetitive shite you come up with. Granted, you were the best on here for a few years, but it's over now.  

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're getting ahead of yourself. Stick you knee in your stupid cunt mouth. I'm gonna stick my neck out and suggest that you'll disappear from the leaderboard in the coming days, regardless of what tedious repetitive shite you come up with. Granted, you were the best on here for a few years, but it's over now.  

See the above.

Predictable, one trick wanker.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. I just struggle with the lobotomised. Leave this place, you’re putting potentially talented newbies off. Fucking idiot.

Your thick fat fucking fish fingers couldn't wait to type that, think before you engage your single brain cell..

Give ducks my best.

Cripple in a bag.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is one of the 10 best ever though. If O'Sullivan had never picked up a cue, he would have more world titles than hendry. He is a shifty cunt though.

Top five. You could also argue White would've been 4-5 times world champ had the zitty Scottish machine never picked up a cue.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Top five. You could also argue White would've been 4-5 times world champ had the zitty Scottish machine never picked up a cue.

Ray Reardon's up there too. People think, 'old fashioned player' but a clever match player who could rein in any amount of precocious talent and stay in control. Davis and Hendry were the next of that generation, with Hurricanes and Whirlwinds grabbing headlines, but not as many titles. Then in 1992 the Three Musketeers arrived and became the first generation of true all-rounders. 

In short, Reardon and Higgins were the parents of modern snooker. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ray Reardon's up there too. People think, 'old fashioned player' but a clever match player who could rein in any amount of precocious talent and stay in control. Davis and Hendry were the next of that generation, with Hurricanes and Whirlwinds grabbing headlines, but not as many titles. Then in 1992 the Three Musketeers arrived and became the first generation of true all-rounders. 

In short, Reardon and Higgins were the parents of modern snooker. 

I think Reardon would have struggled against today's top players - from Robertson & Trump et al. upwards. The standard of the game, especially the ability to keep opponents away from the table with big breaks, has improved way beyond Reardon's day. On paper he'll always be one of the greats.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think Reardon would have struggled against today's top players - from Robertson & Trump et al. upwards. The standard of the game, especially the ability to keep opponents away from the table with big breaks, has improved way beyond Reardon's day. On paper he'll always be one of the greats.

The overall standard is significantly higher. More frames won in one visit. More players able to play shots with their non dominant hand too. 

Also, some the equipment is different as well as the knap being finer. The half and full butts shaking like fuck long gone.

It pains me to say it, but I am pleased that tubby kitchen sink turned over boring bastard Selby.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The overall standard is significantly higher. More frames won in one visit. More players able to play shots with their non dominant hand too. 

Also, some the equipment is different as well as the knap being finer. The half and full butts shaking like fuck long gone.

It pains me to say it, but I am pleased that tubby kitchen sink turned over boring bastard Selby.

Oddjob is my pick for the first Chinese world champ. Not this year, but within 5-6 years. Ding is a lost cause. All the tools, zero character or bottle. When he just plays, he can glide around the table unravelling the pack like O'Sullivan, but as soon as he's a frame behind, the head goes down, the eye starts twitching and he gives up.

Selby is a walking fucking dirge. I do hope the lovely Vickie is busy elsewhere.