CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pedro Phil

Guest Dongaargan

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Pile of plop.’ Bellsniff.

Is drinking watered down larger making you brave DC, how about i come to your bedsit and ram your drugged up head through the chored 50' TV, then tie you up with your PS5 cables and then proceed to cut pieces off you with a rusted bonesaw diped in acid.

Don't push your luck.

49 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Is drinking watered down larger making you brave DC, how about i come to your bedsit and ram your drugged up head through the chored 50' TV, then tie you up with your PS5 cables and then proceed to cut pieces off you with a rusted bonesaw diped in acid.

Don't push your luck.

DC never imbibes anything weaker than Industrial Methylated Spirit on a weekday.  

He's got to routinely be that drunk to suck the cock of nearly everyone he interacts with and then go back for seconds and thirds.

Kill the scouse cunt, Fender. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't push your luck.

How big is this bedsit if his telly is that fucking big?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't push your luck.

Stupid little cunt.

10 hours ago, Goober said:

DC never imbibes anything weaker than Industrial Methylated Spirit on a weekday.  

He's got to routinely be that drunk to suck the cock of nearly everyone he interacts with and then go back for seconds and thirds.

Kill the scouse cunt, Fender. 

Never quite got over me backing @Wolfie in your scrap last year, have you Doc? Sad, precious half-faggot.

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't push your luck.

Watered down Larger?

sorry fends but I simply can’t accept you’re not a tosher for the council. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How big is this bedsit if his telly is that fucking big?

A fifty foot ‘chored’ tv…in a bed sit? Drinking ‘larger’ and ‘diped’ in acid? How and why is this dense fucktard allowed to grace these pages. Care in the community moron.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A fifty foot ‘chored’ tv…in a bed sit? Drinking ‘larger’ and ‘diped’ in acid? How and why is this dense fucktard allowed to grace these pages. Care in the community moron.

I genuinely don't understand why he's being tolerated. It's not a nostalgia thing, as the majority of current members weren't about during this fucking moron's first stint.

Is it because they find him entertaining, insightful or humourous? If so I don't hold much hope for the future of the site. If Plop is now funny, how long until bum, poop and boogies become hilarious trigger words?

Shame on you all.

• Like 2

On 20/04/2022 at 00:02, Dongaargan said:

Yeh yeh id hire som fechn ukRATanians polish jewes builders to turn ye "Chatsworth Heights" council 30th floor tower block into a time machine to take you back in time to colonial Africa wer id enlist yer PIP disability allowance ESA benefit Mr John Keigh body into British army so you can get Bummd an rogered wen  BritSHIT defeat of Isandlwana, where the ZULUS annihilated 1,700 BritSHIT regulars and colonial auxiliaries at the Battle of Isandlwana on January 22, 1879.

Was this Pedro the fisherman who was always whistling by the harbour wall?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely don't understand why he's being tolerated. It's not a nostalgia thing, as the majority of current members weren't about during this fucking moron's first stint.

Is it because they find him entertaining, insightful or humourous? If so I don't hold muchu hope for the future of the site. If Plop is now hilarious, how long until bum, poop and boogies become hilarious trigger words?

He makes Frank's posts look half decent?? Can't think of any other reason for him to operate a keyboard (badly) posting shit on here.

• Like 1

Guest Dongaargan
On 19/04/2022 at 20:49, Eric Cuntman said:

It's an uppity little darkie, trying to get a reaction from Caucasians by trotting out his "where's da white wimmin at?" routine. 

He'll be stabbing one of his 'cousins' in a chicken shop and forgotten this place by now.

Epic eprik som1 thro a few coins for Mr John Keigh his pay as u grow leccy meter about to run out along with his joolie an his harvest all since she met this Rasta call3d Dwayne jarvis