CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angel Harte

Guest Timmy

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

The ball’s in your court, Timmy. Read the rules, toe the line, and I’ll consider whether you have a future on these pages

You're as threatening as a Cotswold village PCSO investigating a stolen bicycle. 

'What do I do?' If you haven't permanently pushed Frank off the site by 10pm @Timmy you'll have me to worry about.

The ball is now squarely in your court.  

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You're as threatening as a Cotswold village PCSO investigating a stolen bicycle. 

'What do I do?' If you haven't permanently pushed Frank off the site by 10pm @Timmy you'll have me to worry about.

The ball is now squarely in your court.  

The clock’s ticking @Timmy. Show the board what you’ve got, you total fucking cretin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got it. An absolute shitfest. I worked security on the film set warehouse. That cunt Alex Reid was in it, and Roy Shaw, Carlton Leach, Dave Courtney and all the other 'knees up muvva brown' cunts who've made a fortune bullshitting about their underworld connections. 

Watch it, just once. The worst film I've ever seen. You won't believe how bad until you actually see it. It features Jason Marriner (Chelsea Headhunters) raping a wheelchair bound cripple, who agrees afterwards that he did her a favour. I don't think the Guardian review was favourable.

It was that bad that i treated it like a comedy

3 hours ago, Timmy said:

No doubt you spend hours wanking over this slag, fantasing you're her sugar daddy/step father. Your wife must be a right fucking dustbin.

I can honestly say that i have never had a knuckle over this bewildered spirit....but all that's going to change tonight, will let you know the out cum.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

I can honestly say that i have never had a knuckle over this bewildered spirit....but all that's going to change tonight, will let you know the out cum.

@Neil's been quiet lately. Are  you handling rape and abduction until he's back on duty?

Just need to know for the time sheet and expenses. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve never seen you so active in this place, Frank. Is this some kind of perverted Easter style resurrection that we’re all sadly witnessing here? 

You horrible little spastic, didn't you know the lockdowns put Frank out of business..

Thoughtless cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve never seen you so active in this place, Frank. Is this some kind of perverted Easter style resurrection that we’re all sadly witnessing here? 

My times up, DC. Serious question.. what's the easiest and least painful way to kill oneself? 

Guest judgetwi
On 18/04/2022 at 21:58, Frank said:

My times up, DC. Serious question.. what's the easiest and least painful way to kill oneself? 

If I may interrupt, assuming you don’t have access to a firearm, the two obvious answers are to jump under a train or jump off a high building. Both should end in end in instant and painless death. However, it’s possible you could pass between the wheels of the train and end up with some life changing injuries. Not a good idea.

Jumping off a high building is all very well but you would probably have to climb a fence which an old twat like you might have a problem with. Also you might land on some poor innocent cunt passing underneath and do some fatal damage. You wouldn’t want that on your conscience would you Frank?

May I suggest attending the Notting Hill Carnival (27-29 August) wearing all the expensive clothes, watches, phones etc that you are always bragging about? I’m sure your arrogant, self aggrandising attitude will attract the attention of the relevant interested parties. No guarantee of a fatality of course but it’s worth a try, don’t you think?

No need to thank me.

Guest judgetwi

Hello Frank. I’ve just thought of another possibility. Perhaps you could jump off the back of your boat like Robert Maxwell. That fat bastard didn’t float so what chance have you got? I know drowning sounds terrible but if the water is cold enough hypothermia sets in immediately and you lose consciousness ( think Titanic)

In warmer waters (such as the Med where you spend most of your time) the lungs fill up very quickly and the body and brain shuts down immediately. I’m no expert on the subject, obviously, but I just thought I’d help you out because that’s the sort  of geezer I am.

Now fuck off and die and stop crying about it wanker.

Nobody fucking cares.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Hello Frank. I’ve just thought of another possibility. Perhaps you could jump off the back of your boat like Robert Maxwell. That fat bastard didn’t float so what chance have you got? I know drowning sounds terrible but if the water is cold enough hypothermia sets in immediately and you lose consciousness ( think Titanic)

In warmer waters (such as the Med where you spend most of your time) the lungs fill up very quickly and the body and brain shuts down immediately. I’m no expert on the subject, obviously, but I just thought I’d help you out because that’s the sort  of geezer I am.

Now fuck off and die and stop crying about it wanker.

Nobody fucking cares.

Be careful @Frank the boat isn't real.