CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Invictus

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to admit, the thought of That photon sparkled blonde hair spread out across a black satin sheet, was what kept me watching. It didn't happen in the film, but it happened in the part of my brain that communicates with my dick.

Black satin sheets? Is that so she can find and lick up the cum that misses her face?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why are you bothering with this? I can read this anti British shite in the Guardian and on the BBC website any time I like. We don’t need some dullard to remind us thanks very much.

So go there. While you're at it, why don't you go answer all the polls on Twitter with 'not sure'. Thick cunt. 

Guest Timmy
On 17/04/2022 at 13:24, Parabolic Cunting said:

The piss has been fizzing to such a degree this morning that the acidity levels would melt The Hague and it's denizens into the kind of sewer sludge these so called heroes have left in their wake during the numerous conflicts they entered blindly in the name of national security.

Pointless wars, foreign meddling, seizure of foreign wealth and deliberate destabilisation. You're not in a wheelchair because you bravely stormed the castle, you're in a wheelchair because you failed to ask what the fuck you were doing there in the first place.

And now we're celebrating these cunts? The first gulf war and it's vile food for oil program killed 1.9 million Iraqis, starving to death 500 thousand kids. And we wonder why these cunts started bombing us?

Get fucked. Wheel yourself off a fucking cliff you ignorant cunt and take that ginger piece of shit with you.

Hear hear, sick of that ginger cunt taking credit for a load of spastics mincing around.

Fuck off back to Noncewood and take that half chat cunt with you.

I'd watch the fuck out of this if they were vetted for PTSD first, and only allowed to compete if they did have it. Imagine some mind-fucked raspberries thinking that one of the shots was going to explode after being thrown, tipping their wheelchair over believing that the javelin was just fucked at them by some 8 foot shine in a loincloth. A row of belmers all hobbling along, legs like snapped candles, lurching for their lives after hearing the starting pistol. It'd be fucking brilliant.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'd watch the fuck out of this if they were vetted for PTSD first, and only allowed to compete if they did have it. Imagine some mind-fucked raspberries thinking that one of the shots was going to explode after being thrown, tipping their wheelchair over believing that the javelin was just fucked at them by some 8 foot shine in a loincloth. A row of belmers all hobbling along, legs like snapped candles, lurching for their lives after hearing the starting pistol. It'd be fucking brilliant.  

The whole hero worshipping cult that grew up around these cunts in the mind '00s continues to this day. No one put a gun against their heads and made them take the Queen's shilling. Why the fuck should they get compensation when one of their legs gets Tikka Massalad by a goat wallahs hastily prepared nail bomb? They knew the risks, it's no good crying to Hewitt's kid 15 years after the act.

"Help for Heroes". Fuck that, we should go back to the days when the army and all its recruits were considered to be the dregs and detritus of British society. 

Scum of the fucking Earth as The Iron Duke so accurately put it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The whole hero worshipping cult that grew up around these cunts in the mind '00s continues to this day. No one put a gun against their heads and made them take the Queen's shilling. Why the fuck should they get compensation when one of their legs gets Tikka Massalad by a goat wallahs hastily prepared nail bomb? They knew the risks, it's no good crying to Hewitt's kid 15 years after the act.

"Help for Heroes". Fuck that, we should go back to the days when the army and all its recruits were considered to be the dregs and detritus of British society. 

Scum of the fucking Earth as The Iron Duke so accurately put it.

A quick glance around a few shopping centres up and down the country, followed by a meet and greet with the unwashed, kale-eating student cunts at some of our leading universities should give any aspiring arse-cadet wankers a clue as to what they'd be risking their lives for nowadays. I dare say you'd be able to fit our entire army inside Neil's rape-wagon.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

So go there. While you're at it, why don't you go answer all the polls on Twitter with 'not sure'. Thick cunt. 

Twitter you say? The font of all knowledge. I’ll get onto it straight away.

Thanks.

On 17/04/2022 at 14:58, Parabolic Cunting said:

Is there a cerebrally challenged discus? We could see our first live on air decapitation. If so, I'm in.

The no legged high jump should be interesting. The rest of it they can stick up their arse.

On 17/04/2022 at 16:27, camberwell gypsy said:

Fair enough. My grandad who served in North Africa and Italy hated the poppy "bollocks" as he called it. He believed that soldiers who were drafted and came back invalided, should have been supported by the government who made them serve. He told me that the officers he served under were all former public schoolboys who were as thick as fuck who "couldn't find their balls if they weren't in bags". 

I’m not going to put up with any of this disrespect which I’m detecting towards our brave heroes. But having said that I must point out that I served in both world wars, coming out of retirement and lying about my age to enlist both times. I was shipwrecked during the battle of Trafalgar and swam underwater all the way back to England. The only regret I have is ditching my medals in the Bay of Biscay when I realised I couldn’t fight off a 45 foot great white shark while wearing them. Having no arms or legs didn’t stop me serving my country for the next  200 years. All these poofs and Nancy boys mincing around at the Invictus Games with some of their limbs left intact don’t know they’re fucking born. I despair.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not going to put up with any of this disrespect which I’m detecting towards our brave heroes. But having said that I must point out that I served in both world wars, coming out of retirement and lying about my age to enlist both times. I was shipwrecked during the battle of Trafalgar and swam underwater all the way back to England. The only regret I have is ditching my medals in the Bay of Biscay when I realised I couldn’t fight off a 45 foot great white shark while wearing them. Having no arms or legs didn’t stop me serving my country for the next  200 years. All these poofs and Nancy boys mincing around at the Invictus Games with some of their limbs left intact don’t know they’re fucking born. I despair.

You fucking liar. I heard it was a 15 foot hammer head shark.