CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Invictus

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

The piss has been fizzing to such a degree this morning that the acidity levels would melt The Hague and it's denizens into the kind of sewer sludge these so called heroes have left in their wake during the numerous conflicts they entered blindly in the name of national security.

Pointless wars, foreign meddling, seizure of foreign wealth and deliberate destabilisation. You're not in a wheelchair because you bravely stormed the castle, you're in a wheelchair because you failed to ask what the fuck you were doing there in the first place.

And now we're celebrating these cunts? The first gulf war and it's vile food for oil program killed 1.9 million Iraqis, starving to death 500 thousand kids. And we wonder why these cunts started bombing us?

Get fucked. Wheel yourself off a fucking cliff you ignorant cunt and take that ginger piece of shit with you.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Social engineering really hasn't moved past throwing cunts to the lions in the arena to distract and manipulate the plebs. It just happens on a much bigger scale.

You choose to carry a gun. You choose to shoot people on their own land. You choose to look the other way. I see no reason why there couldn't have been a 'no' in any of that. Plenty of time to protest the weather, none to protest against indiscriminately killing kids. This country and its 'allies' have been terrorising perfectly happy people for 500 years. 

Just now, Parabolic Cunting said:

You choose to carry a gun. You choose to shoot people on their own land. You choose to look the other way. I see no reason why there couldn't have been a 'no' in any of that. Plenty of time to protest the weather, none to protest against indiscriminately killing kids. This country and its 'allies' have been terrorising perfectly happy people for 500 years. 

I was actually being deliberately vague in an attempt to glean more information out of you. What are we talking about?

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I was actually being deliberately vague in an attempt to glean more information out of you. What are we talking about?

The inherent psychopathy in uniform services and, as you mention, social engineering.

Just now, Parabolic Cunting said:

The inherent psychopathy in uniform services and, as you mention, social engineering.

I think if you're getting paid to shoot cunts, then you should expect the same amount of sympathy anyone else working a regular job would get when you fuck up. Its all well and good when Germany is taking another wobbler, or even when poor cunts are getting conscripted against their will, but if you choose to travel to foreign lands and cause trouble simply because that's how you get your wages and your kicks, then I'm going to struggle to feel sympathy when you come back missing a few bits.

This hero worship of army grunts has been seeping into society for a while. Naturally its the Yanks who kicked it all off after they figured out cunts would be less willing to jump into the meat grinder if they had to face the scorn of the general public when they returned home after Vietnam. Funnily enough, said public seem completely ignorant of the fact that the state is perfectly happy to let them rot after they've outlived their usefulness - yet they'll lick their jackboots in public and encourage even more deluded young cunts to join up and do the dirty work for the state.

"Thank you for your service" indeed. Most of these fuckers would just as happily turn their guns on the bootlickers if they had orders to do so.

• Like 3

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

All very valid, however I’ll be tuning in to watch Raastwat in the cerebrally challenged pole vault. Should be a laugh.

Is there a cerebrally challenged discus? We could see our first live on air decapitation. If so, I'm in.

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That'll be the entire military in a decade if the Yanks get their way.

I forced myself to watch 'Captain Marvel' last night. Apparently, the USAF allows bubble-arsed hoochie mamas to fly $800,000,000 aeroplanes. In fact all pilots are wimmin. All the baddies (Jude Law) are white males, and the only man to be trusted is black, courtesy of Samuel L Jackson, heavily CGI'd to look 30 years younger and with a big wide Laurence Fishburne head. A little mid-credit scene where Captain tits turns up and lets Steve Rogers and Banner know that they are now redundant because the wimmin have arrived to run the Avengers properly. Obviously they had to kill Tony Stark, turn Hulk into a non-threatening presence and transform an Asgardian immortal into a fat joke, in order to facilitate the feminist takeover. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I forced myself to watch 'Captain Marvel' last night. Apparently, the USAF allows bubble-arsed hoochie mamas to fly $800,000,000 aeroplanes. In fact all pilots are wimmin. All the baddies (Jude Law) are white males, and the only man to be trusted is black, courtesy of Samuel L Jackson, heavily CGI'd to look 30 years younger and with a big wide Laurence Fishburne head. A little mid-credit scene where Captain tits turns up and lets Steve Rogers and Banner know that they are now redundant because the wimmin have arrived to run the Avengers properly. Obviously they had to kill Tony Stark, turn Hulk into a non-threatening presence and transform an Asgardian immortal into a fat joke, in order to facilitate the feminist takeover. 

That blonde broad is fucking sexy.

Interesting observations, hadn't considered it, was too distracted by the epilepsy inducing set pieces and thinking about splitting Evangeline Lilly in half with a smash-fuck.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think if you're getting paid to shoot cunts, then you should expect the same amount of sympathy anyone else working a regular job would get when you fuck up. Its all well and good when Germany is taking another wobbler, or even when poor cunts are getting conscripted against their will, but if you choose to travel to foreign lands and cause trouble simply because that's how you get your wages and your kicks, then I'm going to struggle to feel sympathy when you come back missing a few bits.

This hero worship of army grunts has been seeping into society for a while. Naturally its the Yanks who kicked it all off after they figured out cunts would be less willing to jump into the meat grinder if they had to face the scorn of the general public when they returned home after Vietnam. Funnily enough, said public seem completely ignorant of the fact that the state is perfectly happy to let them rot after they've outlived their usefulness - yet they'll lick their jackboots in public and encourage even more deluded young cunts to join up and do the dirty work for the state.

"Thank you for your service" indeed. Most of these fuckers would just as happily turn their guns on the bootlickers if they had orders to do so.

Thing is RK, it's not the soldiers who've had bits blown off them who go around calling themselves heroes, it's virtue signalling fuckers who call them that. All injured soldiers want is the help from the army or whoever, to financially support them and not beg for it. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is RK, it's not the soldiers who've had bits blown off them who go around calling themselves heroes, it's virtue signalling fuckers who call them that. All injured soldiers want is the help from the army or whoever, to financially support them and not beg for it. 

That's between them and the state they were suckered into serving. I don't give a shit. They didn't exactly stumble on that landmine to save me personally. Its not like I go for a jog every morning through Middle Eastern oil fields.

That's between them and the state they were suckered into serving. I don't give a shit. They didn't exactly stumble on that landmine to save me personally.

Fair enough. My grandad who served in North Africa and Italy hated the poppy "bollocks" as he called it. He believed that soldiers who were drafted and came back invalided, should have been supported by the government who made them serve. He told me that the officers he served under were all former public schoolboys who were as thick as fuck who "couldn't find their balls if they weren't in bags". 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fair enough. My grandad who served in North Africa and Italy hated the poppy "bollocks" as he called it. He believed that soldiers who were drafted and came back invalided, should have been supported by the government who made them serve. He told me that the officers he served under were all former public schoolboys who were as thick as fuck who "couldn't find their balls if they weren't in bags". 

That's the difference I meant when I mentioned conscripts or the World Wars. During that time the way of life in the UK was certainly under threat and the people who volunteered or had no choice but to fight should be taken care of. But lately? Modern soldiers are just pawns united under a corporate flag, sent to fuck with foreign lands to fill the pockets of politicians in the know. 

If you chose to do it as a career, fine. But why the fuck would you expect sympathy or support from the very same system once you can't physically serve its needs? There's plenty of evidence out there regarding exactly the kind of life you can expect if you sign up and end up hurt. And why the fuck should I care that you got your hands blown off by a grenade whilst bravely machine gunning raghead children on the other side of the planet?

IEDs and bullets tend to be hazardous to your health and the government doesn't give a single shit about you as an individual entity - so why the fuck would you willingly sign up to serve the government in shit holes filled with IEDs and bullets in the first place?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

That blonde broad is fucking sexy.

Interesting observations, hadn't considered it, was too distracted by the epilepsy inducing set pieces and thinking about splitting Evangeline Lilly in half with a smash-fuck.

I have to admit, the thought of That photon sparkled blonde hair spread out across a black satin sheet, was what kept me watching. It didn't happen in the film, but it happened in the part of my brain that communicates with my dick.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Ukraine are going to fucking clean up at these games in a few years. 

On second though, minimum wage cunts are will be cleaning up when the colostomy bags go flying during the pole vault. Ukraine will just smash the 100 m hopping event. 

On 22/05/2021 at 01:34, Goober said:

Woofter

You act as if you're intelligent, but your language and grammar skills are poor at very best.

I'm glad we're getting on a little better these days Goober, and it's not my intention to ignite past feuds, however, would you kindly explain this little pile of shite? Even when hammered on Easter Sunday, and to use your 'I''m more qualified than anyone here' phrase (or similar), one's singulars and plurals ought to be spontaneous for such an educated person, yes? Happy Easter btw. 

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad we're getting on a little better these days Goober, and it's not my intention to ignite past feuds, however, would you kindly explain this little pile of shite? Even when hammered on Easter Sunday, and to use your 'I''m more qualified than anyone here' phrase (or similar), one's singulars and plurals ought to be spontaneous for such an educated person, yes? Happy Easter btw. 

Fued is a rather strong. Difference of opinion, maybe. See it as you will.

To be fair, it was shit. It happens.

Fuck Easter and all religious celebrations.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The piss has been fizzing to such a degree this morning that the acidity levels would melt The Hague and it's denizens into the kind of sewer sludge these so called heroes have left in their wake during the numerous conflicts they entered blindly in the name of national security.

Pointless wars, foreign meddling, seizure of foreign wealth and deliberate destabilisation. You're not in a wheelchair because you bravely stormed the castle, you're in a wheelchair because you failed to ask what the fuck you were doing there in the first place.

And now we're celebrating these cunts? The first gulf war and it's vile food for oil program killed 1.9 million Iraqis, starving to death 500 thousand kids. And we wonder why these cunts started bombing us?

Get fucked. Wheel yourself off a fucking cliff you ignorant cunt and take that ginger piece of shit with you.

Why are you bothering with this? I can read this anti British shite in the Guardian and on the BBC website any time I like. We don’t need some dullard to remind us thanks very much.