CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

They/Them teacher cunts

Neil

Just now, Roadkill said:

Index. It was like Argos, but didn't ask about your genitals.

NEIL's granddaughter, is getting gender aggro, I am saying - it's everywhere.

Genitals says man or woman - men have willies, women have fannies, now I can pretend I have a willy while I do the Argos survey.

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

NEIL's granddaughter, is getting gender aggro, I am saying - it's everywhere.

Genitals says man or woman - men have willies, women have fannies, now I can pretend I have a willy while I do the Argos survey.

I don't know how to continue this conversation. Here:

OIP.ByCn_AS1DPrFnDqLkLgGFQHaF0?pid=ImgDe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It's a global agenda to bring in ...in the not too distant future the no gender human..

Aldous Huxley Brave New World, read it saps.

It's anti-human and fucking sick, anyone who things this is normal, please fuck off and get your cuntbreed brain seen to.

Jake you stupid sausage, do you ever think this crap is put into the news to keep the great unwashed from looking further than the end of their nose, you know stuff that really matters? 

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

It's a global agenda to bring in ...in the not too distant future the no gender human..

Aldous Huxley Brave New World, read it saps.

It's anti-human and fucking sick, anyone who things this is normal, please fuck off and get your cuntbreed brain seen to.

I think it's just another slab in the pavement to normalising paedophelia. Keep introducing more and more ridiculous ideas into society, get everyone confused about what they are and how things work, then when everyone is a proto-gender-unicorn-Bhuddist-hippy-rawfood-vegan-communist forced into genital reassignment surgery at birth and the population is in severe decline as a result, some greasy cunt will come up with the idea of "free range" baby farms (we'll all be grown in vats at this point) - and it'll just happen to be fifteen years before the point of no return.

Probably the Chinks.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think it's just another slab in the pavement to normalising paedophelia. Keep introducing more and more ridiculous ideas into society, get everyone confused about what they are and how things work, then when everyone is a proto-gender-unicorn-Bhuddist-hippy-rawfood-vegan-communist forced into genital reassignment surgery at birth and the population is in severe decline as a result, some greasy cunt will come up with the idea of "free range" baby farms (we'll all be grown in vats at this point) - and it'll just happen to be fifteen years before the point of no return.

Probably the Chinks.

Maybe, sicko's.

On 09/04/2022 at 22:31, Dyslexic cnut said:

Looks like the bold Francis is back in the game…this I welcome and I think some of his denigrates do….over to you baby.

Back ‘on the game’ would be more believable DC. But that couldn’t be right as the slimy three stone (including two stone of rent boy jizz) cunt never gave up that occupation. 
The man’s a fucking disgrace.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably the Chinks.

Good old Killer, like empty dugs on a starving Ethiopian; fuckin hysterical

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

OK Edwina, using your own critical thinking..what really matters ?

Oh I don’t know fend, the highest tax rate for 70 years, food prices, energy costs, petrol prices, property prices in relation to wages, the super rich avoiding tax with loop holes and off shore accounts. The chancellor who should be closing loopholes knowingly allowing his wife to choose a non-dom status to avoid his family’s fair tax bill, you stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Oh I don’t know fend, the highest tax rate for 70 years, food prices, energy costs, petrol prices, property prices in relation to wages, the super rich avoiding tax with loop holes and off shore accounts. The chancellor who should be closing loopholes knowingly allowing his wife to choose a non-dom status to avoid his family’s fair tax bill, you stupid fucking cunt. 

Bend doesn't have to worry about putting food on the table or paying the bills, it's all covered by the state within his disability payments. Added to that he's constantly out of his tiny fucking mind from all the painting by numbers fumes.

Him and fellow dunce Snatch probably think John Major is still in charge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bend doesn't have to worry about putting food on the table or paying the bills, it's all covered by the state within his disability payments. Added to that he's constantly out of his tiny fucking mind from all the painting by numbers fumes.

Him and fellow dunce Snatch probably think John Major is still in charge.

https://ibb.co/XXLGFjc

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The man is quite clearly a comedy genius, I'm not sure I'll ever recover. It's almost as cutting as your famed Dickipuss jibes.

Two spasticated peas in the same disabled pod.

What are you on about, you idiot? I’ve never mentioned ‘Dickipuss’. Jazz once called you something that I found amusing, otherwise you’re talking shit. 

On 09/04/2022 at 23:29, Frank said:

Neil, if a teacher posed a series of daft questions to my then twelve year-old self back in 1981, he would’ve received a wet paper towel ball to the back of the head. Times have changed, of course, and although we might have regressed with the advent of the internet, the average twelve year-old is still far brighter than you. Your 9 year-old granddaughter should give you a wide berth.  

Surely you were 9 years old in 1981? Decs is right. Senile old cunt.

• Like 2