CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake

Guest Uncle Widger

Guest Uncle Widger

Gets on my Fucking Nerves.

Just because this CUNT went to the space station, he gets on the TV at every opportunity. Treated like a fucking God. Turns up as a gusmest star here and a guest star there.

Always gets a fucking mention, over exposed. FUCK OFF

27 minutes ago, Uncle Widger said:

Just because this CUNT went to the space station, he gets on the TV at every opportunity. Treated like a fucking God. Turns up as a gusmest star here and a guest star there.

I can't say that he gets on my nerves .. this must be the first time I have seen his name mentioned in a couple of years at least. Do you envy him for some reason?

1 hour ago, Uncle Widger said:

Well I think he deserves credit for what he did. By that I mean being stuck in a small space with a bunch of vodka swilling Ivans.  I can imagine he was pleased about the zero gravity, as his arse must have been red raw from the pummeling, and sitting on it a no-no.

Anyway, who the fuck are you?

• Like 1

Any cunt who takes a guitar to space deserves to be disembowelled with a rusty scythe, but at least Tim has been to space which is more than can be said for that utter cock goblin Brian Cox. Brian May is also an astrophysical cunt, but at least he can actually play the fucking thing. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Uncle Widger said:

I'd completely forgotten he existed until you mentioned him, I haven't heard anything about the wanker in seven years.

Who's next on your hit list of currently relevant cunts, Otto von Bismarck? Archbishop Makarios?

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd completely forgotten he existed until you mentioned him, I haven't heard anything about the wanker in seven years.

Who's next on your hit list of currently relevant cunts, Otto von Bismarck? Archbishop Makarios?

Where the fuck were you at 13:30 today. I took my cosh with me to the office so I could give you the fucking pasting you deserve. And where the fuck are my staples??

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Where the fuck were you at 13:30 today. I took my cosh with me to the office so I could give you the fucking pasting you deserve. And where the fuck are my staples??

I turned up and you were absolutely fucking steaming, so I imagine you probably experienced one of your frequent blackouts if you can't remember it.

As for your staples, check up your arsehole.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I can't say that he gets on my nerves .. this must be the first time I have seen his name mentioned in a couple of years at least. Do you envy him for some reason?

You’ve got a bigger rocket than anything he’s ever been in.

Fuck off.

13 hours ago, Uncle Widger said:

It’s that Helen Sharman dog I can’t stand. Thinks she’s summat just cos she teaches Chemistry now at the University of Sheffield. Never off the bloody telly that one. Yeah, yeah you went to Mir in 1991, pipe down love and get the bloody kettle on. 

13 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Yeah, he peaked years ago. 

I'll get my coat. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s that Helen Sharman dog I can’t stand. Thinks she’s summat just cos she teaches Chemistry now at the University of Sheffield. Never off the bloody telly that one. Yeah, yeah you went to Mir in 1991, pipe down love and get the bloody kettle on. 

Pigs in Space! 

University of Sheffield. Ffs. Pffft. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 09/04/2022 at 00:03, Last Cunt Standing said:

'Chemistry' seems incongruous with 'Sheffield' doesn't it?, as does the word 'education'. All I ever heard in the entirety of the region were short men with pints of bitter, banging on about building new railways and the large tractor tyre they shared with the whole town for Christmas dinner in lieu of food they couldn't afford to buy.

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

'Chemistry' seems incongruous with 'Sheffield' doesn't it?, as does the word 'education'. All I ever heard in the entirety of the region were short men with pints of bitter, banging on about building new railways and the large tractor tyre they shared with the whole town for Christmas dinner in lieu of food they couldn't afford to buy.

I was born in Sheffield, the middle one of 14 Little cunts. My dad was a professional ferret sexer and my mother was a disabled part time paratrooper. A lump of tenderised tractor tyre was a treat and went a long way in them days, you don't know you're fucking born.

Fuck off.

• Like 4