CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Though I hesitate to ask the views of the assembled Giants of The Corner, it’s hard for me to gauge the national mood in the Old Country these days from this distance. 

What then do we make of the decision from bottom-feeder Nadine Dorries (God help us), to privatise C4? 90% of the submissions to “consultation” were against. It doesn’t cost taxpayers a bean. It’s produced some of the best, British-made content in my lifetime, and it’s film offshoot is a respected media brand around the world.

What, other than a couple of billion, is there to be gained from hawking off more of the family silver?

It can’t really be a petty act of spite from the usual Cunt suspects, can it? 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's part of Maggie's legacy too - although I'm not sure the old witch quite envisaged the red triangle, or the rampant toffee jousting.

The old bitch would have needed help with that one…I imagine she’d have asked Cecil, and he’d fill her in. Or so goes the rumour. 

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Though I hesitate to ask the views of the assembled Giants of The Corner, it’s hard for me to gauge the national mood in the Old Country these days from this distance. 

What then do we make of the decision from bottom-feeder Nadine Dorries (God help us), to privatise C4? 90% of the submissions to “consultation” were against. It doesn’t cost taxpayers a bean. It’s produced some of the best, British-made content in my lifetime, and it’s film offshoot is a respected media brand around the world.

What, other than a couple of billion, is there to be gained from hawking off more of the family silver?

Why do you care? You rear view mirror oddball. 

59 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m a big fan of your Channel 7 fake news. It makes our fakestream media clowns look like absolute amateurs in the leftie propaganda game.