CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock vs. Smith

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On Friday night I went to a bar in Norwich called Vodka Revolution (a bit insensitive during the 'special operation', but I couldn't really give two fucks), where they mostly served cocktails. What a load of fucking wank that is just for pouring two or three different drinks into the same glass with a cherry and an umbrella so they can charge a tenner a drink. And to cap it all, I got kicked out for being too good a dancer and making the other sad twats look shit.

Sounds like a Friday circa 1985. 

Are you sure it was so recently?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I doubt Frank has been near a fanny in years Drew, ever since the girls at his shitty comprehensive mistook him for a young George Michael, which eventually unleashed his inner gayness.

Who wouldn't value the opinion of someone more adept at sampling cocks than women's fannies?  

Is this Grinder? I may have got my passwords mixed up again.

On 29/03/2022 at 14:44, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nah, still need two hands to manoeuvre my schlong old chap, however I'm sure I'm only second to @Dead Penelope in the long schlong stakes. How you getting on, and how are you finding life on the corner?

Old Chap, my dear, on a personal note, I'm pleased that you still have a big knob. Though how the fuck you've not worn the fucker down yet like I have is a mystery, perhaps it's my age.

I seem to be getting on fine with the Corner, though I do find certain things confusing. There is much reference to names I don't know and I must say, I'm looking forward to meeting the fabled Punkape when he is released from wherever he's being held. Most on here are informative and amusing. But I don't much care for that terrorist-wannabe, Panzer bloke. I try to bunny hop over his comments as it buggers my digestion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

They've gone underground Beast. Probably the best place for the greasy fucks if you ask me.

You'll see kidney machines replaced by gefilte buns,

And the earwigs want, what the earwigs get,

But I don't get what these Zionists want.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll see kidney machines replaced by gefilte buns,

And the earwigs want, what the earwigs get,

But I don't get what these Zionists want.

I've sent some giant strap on cocks to the prison where Ghislaine Whore is being held Deco. I'm hoping big mama inmates use them on her for some toffee jousting action. I'd be fuckin furious if she managed to top herself mind

On 29/03/2022 at 21:55, Cunty BigBollox said:

On Friday night I went to a bar in Norwich called Vodka Revolution (a bit insensitive during the 'special operation', but I couldn't really give two fucks), where they mostly served cocktails. What a load of fucking wank that is just for pouring two or three different drinks into the same glass with a cherry and an umbrella so they can charge a tenner a drink. And to cap it all, I got kicked out for being too good a dancer and making the other sad twats look shit.

Are you a GoGo Danzer Drew?

On 28/03/2022 at 21:58, Wolfie said:

I don't believe this is the case. Both are successful black comic actors at similar stages of their careers who it would appear may have a bit of previous, which makes me think Woke wasn't a factor and that it was a direct dig from Rock at Smith, despite his piss-taking reputation.

Smith's initial overreation was clearly from sheer anger borne from his wife's expression. I'm not sure even he could act quite that angrily, especially when he shouted from his seat. Nice slap too, perhaps learned from his Ali training days, aware punching someone's face or head with bare knuckles generally ends with a nasty hand injury.

My thoughts exactly. Smith played an excellent Ali in the film and clearly took the boxing seriously for the role. I think that he fought not to knock Rock spark out due to knowing the consequences and the probable damage a right hander could do. If Rock had taken his time with Jackie Chan as seriously then we could have had a ceremony worth watching. 

Briefly I reached the potential conclusion that it could have been a ruse given that both are able to throw a realistic punch/slap, and are equally able to roll with a one, but quickly dismissed it out of hand. 

I'm all for defending one's wife's honour, but if you get your kicks (or as erect as Chris's surname) watching blokes pound your spouse whilst observing cock in hand then it kind of negates it. 

Fucking Hollywierd! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

My thoughts exactly. Smith played an excellent Ali in the film and clearly took the boxing seriously for the role. I think that he fought not to knock Rock spark out due to knowing the consequences and the probable damage a right hander could do. If Rock had taken his time with Jackie Chan as seriously then we could have had a ceremony worth watching. 

Briefly I reached the potential conclusion that it could have been a ruse given that both are able to throw a realistic punch/slap, and are equally able to roll with a one, but quickly dismissed it out of hand. 

I'm all for defending one's wife's honour, but if you get your kicks (or as erect as Chris's surname) watching blokes pound your spouse whilst observing cock in hand then it kind of negates it. 

Fucking Hollywierd! 

Idiot.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking Hollywierd! 

Now this is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down,

Now I'd like to take a minute,

Just sit right there,

I'll tell you how I bitch slapped another man and ended up the one in tears...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Now this is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down,

Now I'd like to take a minute,

Just sit right there,

I'll tell you how I bitch slapped another man and ended up the one in tears...

In the Dolby Theatre

I was there to get paid

Then the little prick on stage made a joke in bad taste

I laughed at first

But then my bald wife she said

"You better slap that punk bitch or you'll never see me get laid"

I pondered for a moment

The walls were closing in

I'd already talked publicly about how too much muff turns me green

Everyone knew I was a joke

About as masculine as Aretha Franklin

So I thought to myself 

Here's how I'll prove I'm a man!

Just now, Roadkill said:

In the Dolby Theatre

I was there to get paid

Then the little prick on stage made a joke in bad taste

I laughed at first

But then my bald wife she said

"You better slap that punk bitch or you'll never see me get laid"

I pondered for a moment

The walls were closing in

I'd already talked publicly about how too much muff turns me green

Everyone knew I was a joke

About as masculine as Aretha Franklin

So I though to myself

Here's how I'll prove I'm a man!

The little fucker was nervous

As I approached him

He was about five-foot-three with a shit-eating grin

I wound back my arm

And I did strike him

So I strutted off the stage

Then shouted at him

The message was clear

He was clearly shaken

But then the cunt just continued the show

And I cried like a bairn

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut your cunt fucking mouth, you Anthony Bourdain wannabe, cunt.

I was tempted to reply to our resident middle aged Rylan Clarke but he's dropped down to the Pen league so couldn't be arsed . I briefly scan their post's and then think to myself what an utter fucking bell-end (one the size of a satsuma in Lady P's case)... 

Creative cunting regarding the Anthony Bourdain comment. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Will Smith seems to have started a new craze... Attack the cunt on stage.

Here we have comedian Dave Chappelle getting attacked on stage after telling a transbender joke. 

Not only is Will Smith the cause of all this,  because of his transbender son even the trannies think they have the right to get stuck in and fight like a man. Here's hoping the same happens to @Frank whilst performing his shitty routine at some shite all inclusive resort in Paphos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s a pity the new craze didn’t sweep into this Carnival of Killable Cunts earlier this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61302738

I wonder if our grandparents' generation are looking down on us from above, and I wonder just what the fuck they might be thinking. I don't believe divine retribution exists but I hope to fuck it does.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I wonder if our grandparents' generation are looking down on us from above, and I wonder just what the fuck they might be thinking. I don't believe divine retribution exists but I hope to fuck it does.

We’re generationally fucked. No wonder Vlad is trying his hand.