CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock vs. Smith

Last Cunt Standing

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Should the need arise, which lavatory at the train station would you choose?

It’s hard to know which choice would cause the most panic, when you rushed in and unleashed the monster to syphon the python.

You've obviously never been to Norwich train station otherwise you would know that most passengers don't use the lavatory to have a piss.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

not sure if he could act quite that angrily 

He won an oscar so I'd expect anger would be a piece of piss. 

As for not punching, I'd recommend the palm of the hand driven smartly to the bridge of an opponent's nose. But I think this would be a bit extreme. I know Rock's an annoying gobshite but still .......

The thing is such an obviously staged publicity stunt that any cunt who thinks it might have been an actual fracas is probably still in surgery having their arsehole reconstructed after Elton Johns ‘A listers only’ Oscars Night After Party.

This ‘definitely not staged’ incident just happened to occur ‘on a stage’ with two actors being the participants. 😂 The reason for the incident being a joke by one actor about the other actors wives widely reported alopecia has sparked a very strange wave of  guest alopecia sufferers turning up on TV and boring the fucking life out of any cunt watching with their life story, before whipping off their syrup and showing everyone their disgusting bald fucking bonces.
Almost every mainstream media outlet, newspaper and TV channel immediately decided to relegate the Ukraine/Russia bullshit off the top step of the podium and promote this non event craptrap farce to their rapidly dwindling, but still dribbling audiences. Poor old Covid 19. In the space of just a month it’s found itself relegated to the bronze medal position.

’What is Alopecia?’ is the suspiciously identical headline of articles in almost every national newspaper in Britain today. The story has been swiftly moved on from the two fake actors to this awful and rarely discussed ailment, with of course the emphasis on the fact that it affects more wimmin than the evil male half of the population. There aren’t any effective therapeutics currently approved for the treatment of alopecia in the US. Never mind folks. Keep your hair on. I’m sure there will be soon. And ‘Hey Presto!’ Would you believe it?

The Oscars main sponsors this year were BioNTech/Pfizer. Mmmm🤔

Its probably a total coincidence  😂, but Pfizer just happen to currently be in the final stages of clinical trials of their new Alopecia drug Ritlecitinib, and have just announced ‘positive top line results from phase 2b/3 of the trials. And now all of a sudden everyone is talking about Alopecia. 👍

Before any of you cunts shout ‘Billy’s got his tinfoil hat on again!’ I’d like to point out that the only reason I wear it is because I’ve suffered with Alopecia for a long time and my mate Sid Slackjaw knew a guy whose neighbours cousins mates hair grew back stronger than before it all fell out, and it was the tinfoil hat that done it.

Duncan Goodhew was a cunt.

Fuck off. Lol.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You've obviously never been to Norwich train station otherwise you would know that most passengers don't use the lavatory to have a piss.

I wouldn’t be seen dead on public transport. I have an imaginary M4 matey.

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Hey Big Bollock, picture the scene... I get out the car to collect my extra hot lamb Balti and Sag Paneer, only to find some bloke called 'Oscar' writhing around on the pavement. Unlike you would have, I stopped and asked if he was alright 'no' he said, anyways after calling an ambulance etc and going through loads of questions, the cunt says he had 'two drinks'. I ask him if he still wants the ambulance and he said 'I don't want to waste their time'... What about my time? The bud bud ding dings did their best to keep my food hot, but it wasn't the same. Is this the life of a drunk? Wasting the emergency services and more importantly my time? You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Oscar, I hope your dead. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead on public transport. I have an imaginary M4 matey.

Hey KB, I wanted to get the last naturally aspirated M3 coupé, but what with the rising costs it's not an option nowadays with all the driving I do. Diesels aren't an option either due to Khan and his ULEZ idea. What's the power delivery like? 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The thing is such an obviously staged publicity stunt that any cunt who thinks it might have been an actual fracas is probably still in surgery having their arsehole reconstructed after Elton Johns ‘A listers only’ Oscars Night After Party.

This ‘definitely not staged’ incident just happened to occur ‘on a stage’ with two actors being the participants. 😂 The reason for the incident being a joke by one actor about the other actors wives widely reported alopecia has sparked a very strange wave of  guest alopecia sufferers turning up on TV and boring the fucking life out of any cunt watching with their life story, before whipping off their syrup and showing everyone their disgusting bald fucking bonces.
Almost every mainstream media outlet, newspaper and TV channel immediately decided to relegate the Ukraine/Russia bullshit off the top step of the podium and promote this non event craptrap farce to their rapidly dwindling, but still dribbling audiences. Poor old Covid 19. In the space of just a month it’s found itself relegated to the bronze medal position.

’What is Alopecia?’ is the suspiciously identical headline of articles in almost every national newspaper in Britain today. The story has been swiftly moved on from the two fake actors to this awful and rarely discussed ailment, with of course the emphasis on the fact that it affects more wimmin than the evil male half of the population. There aren’t any effective therapeutics currently approved for the treatment of alopecia in the US. Never mind folks. Keep your hair on. I’m sure there will be soon. And ‘Hey Presto!’ Would you believe it?

The Oscars main sponsors this year were BioNTech/Pfizer. Mmmm🤔

Its probably a total coincidence  😂, but Pfizer just happen to currently be in the final stages of clinical trials of their new Alopecia drug Ritlecitinib, and have just announced ‘positive top line results from phase 2b/3 of the trials. And now all of a sudden everyone is talking about Alopecia. 👍

Before any of you cunts shout ‘Billy’s got his tinfoil hat on again!’ I’d like to point out that the only reason I wear it is because I’ve suffered with Alopecia for a long time and my mate Sid Slackjaw knew a guy whose neighbours cousins mates hair grew back stronger than before it all fell out, and it was the tinfoil hat that done it.

Duncan Goodhew was a cunt.

Fuck off. Lol.

RITLECITINIB? That's the sound an arse makes the morning after a chicken madras and 13 pints of Guinness. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oscar, I hope your dead. 

Oscar Pistoverhimself, Norfolks greatest ever legless athlete. He’s been suspended from all County level competition unless  he produces his long lost webbed feet for inspection.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

RITLECITINIB? That's the sound an arse makes the morning after a chicken madras and 13 pints of Guinness. 

You’ll probably find the huge mop of hair around your arse has fallen out too, if you have a quick look before tossing the plastic carrier bag into next doors garden. Alopecia Gypps. It’s the next Plandemic. Ask Bill Gates.

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hey KB, I wanted to get the last naturally aspirated M3 coupé, but what with the rising costs it's not an option nowadays with all the driving I do. Diesels aren't an option either due to Khan and his ULEZ idea. What's the power delivery like? 

All M3s until the F80 straight six twin turbo, which was my previous car till I got the imaginary M4 were naturally aspirated, so I guess you’re talking about the V8 pre 2014 E90 version? I had an E36 Evo many moons ago and loved everything about it. The E90 V8 is a serious beast mate. I’ve driven a couple belonging to mates and regret not owning one. The only thing to be careful though is the engines have a reputation for self destructing without warning, if they have been thrashed (which all older M3s etc have)

I’d choose very carefully if you’re contemplating buying one. What seems like a minter when you buy it could quickly become a nightmare.

On 28/03/2022 at 12:25, Neil said:

Publicity seeking cuckold fucking cunt. Its ok to let other blokes fuck your whore of a wife but make a joke about her barnet? How dare you, keep your fucking hair on love.

I thought it was Will Smith's wife that was the slapper...

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hey Big Bollock, picture the scene... I get out the car to collect my extra hot lamb Balti and Sag Paneer, only to find some bloke called 'Oscar' writhing around on the pavement. Unlike you would have, I stopped and asked if he was alright 'no' he said, anyways after calling an ambulance etc and going through loads of questions, the cunt says he had 'two drinks'. I ask him if he still wants the ambulance and he said 'I don't want to waste their time'... What about my time? The bud bud ding dings did their best to keep my food hot, but it wasn't the same. Is this the life of a drunk? Wasting the emergency services and more importantly my time? You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Oscar, I hope your dead. 

On Friday night I went to a bar in Norwich called Vodka Revolution (a bit insensitive during the 'special operation', but I couldn't really give two fucks), where they mostly served cocktails. What a load of fucking wank that is just for pouring two or three different drinks into the same glass with a cherry and an umbrella so they can charge a tenner a drink. And to cap it all, I got kicked out for being too good a dancer and making the other sad twats look shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On Friday night I went to a bar in Norwich called Vodka Revolution (a bit insensitive during the 'special operation', but I couldn't really give two fucks), where they mostly served cocktails. What a load of fucking wank that is just for pouring two or three different drinks into the same glass with a cherry and an umbrella so they can charge a tenner a drink. And to cap it all, I got kicked out for being too good a dancer and making the other sad twats look shit.

Sounds a bit gay, Drew. How many times were you arse raped and did anyone manage to touch the sides? 

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You shouldn't keep taking your clothes off and dancing on tables Cunty. You'll get nicked 

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck me, Drew. I feel ancient and decrepit whenever I have cause to go in there, and I'm in my mid 30s. God knows how you must've felt rocking up stinking of piss on your scooter, demanding a Stannah to the upper levels so you can drink your smuggled in Kestrel Super in peace.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Frank reckons she's as dry as an out of date Jacobs cream cracker so I doubt those bloomers would be crusty unless it's dried piss and canestan.

I doubt Frank has been near a fanny in years Drew, ever since the girls at his shitty comprehensive mistook him for a young George Michael, which eventually unleashed his inner gayness.

Who wouldn't value the opinion of someone more adept at sampling cocks than women's fannies?  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Frank reckons she's as dry as an out of date Jacobs cream cracker so I doubt those bloomers would be crusty unless it's dried piss and canestan.

I bet you're creaming your Primemark Y-fronts just thinking about piss and Canestan crusted knickers.

And we all know what a lying, exaggerating, bald headed,  sack of donkey shit Frank is.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

ever since the girls at his shitty comprehensive mistook him for a young George Michael

If only.

I wholeheartedly wish he'd never "dance again", the two-step, twice left-footed, greasy, Clement Freud befriending, Praia da Luz holidaying, sinister fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If only.

I wholeheartedly wish he'd never "dance again", the two step, twice left-footed, greasy, Clement Freud befriending, Praia da Luz holidaying, sinister fucking queer.

He's as common as all-year Christmas lights on a council house, the cor blimey KFC cunt. This is precisely where his inferiority complex comes from. Now seriously, no one could possibly enjoy some of the sheer anal discharge he posts on the music threads; such uploads carry all the hallmarks of someone attempting to be sophisticated and 'joviale', which conforms with the way expensive clothes also fill the inferiority gap, possibly with the burden of living with a chimp's physique. Just imagine the courage it must take for him to go shirtless down the beach, the poor old dyke. Kudos to him for trying though.   

• Like 1