CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rock vs. Smith

Last Cunt Standing

So, in news that has flashed around the world before you can say “impending nuclear war”, it seems a Gobshite Black Comedian has been gobbed one by a Gobshite Black Actor. 

Many questions arise, apparently. “Should the Academy demand the Oscar back?”, “Is defending your wife’s honour from a Comedian a justification for violence?”, and of course “is it all a shitty PR exercise?”. 

Given the wimpy slap, from an actor who played Muhammad Ali, I’m dubious about the whole thing. But, should they do the decent thing and decide to have a straightener in a UFC cage anytime soon, I’ll chip in $10 for pay per view on the condition it’s a fight to the death. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So, in news that has flashed around the world before you can say “impending nuclear war”, it seems a Gobshite Black Comedian has been gobbed one by a Gobshite Black Actor. 

Many questions arise, apparently. “Should the Academy demand the Oscar back?”, “Is defending your wife’s honour from a Comedian a justification for violence?”, and of course “is it all a shitty PR exercise?”. 

Given the wimpy slap, from an actor who played Muhammad Ali, I’m dubious about the whole thing. But, should they do the decent thing and decide to have a straighter in a UFC cage anytime soon, I’ll chip in $10 for pay per view on the condition it’s a fight to the death. 

LOL you watch the Oscars? Puff.

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given the wimpy slap, from an actor who played Muhammad Ali, I’m dubious about the whole thing. But, should they do the decent thing and decide to have a straighter in a UFC cage anytime soon, I’ll chip in $10 for pay per view on the condition it’s a fight to the death. 

Ironic really, as his slag of a wife doesn't have much honour left.

Like all forms of black-on-black violence I doubt there will be much outcry. Imagine the hoo-ha if it was a white actor who chinned the terminally unfunny Rock.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It seems like you were right, @Eric Cuntman. Hand this lot over to the darkies and and true to type - violence and screaming. It makes me fucking sick. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Publicity seeking cuckold fucking cunt. Its ok to let other blokes fuck your whore of a wife but make a joke about her barnet? How dare you, keep your fucking hair on love.

Now that I've seen the video I notice a lot of cunts are pointing out that William actually pissed himself laughing at the joke at first, only changed his attitude once the slap-head gave him a death stare.

Must be an awkward position for the elites to find themselves in. On one hand they've been preaching for years that they're against any form of violence, but on the other hand both of the participants are black and one of them has been specifically contracted to host the show. Can't have one cunt hauled out by security because he's black and that would look bad, and can't condemn the other cunt because you paid for him to be there.

• Like 2

People are staving and getting raped and bombed to shite in Ukraine and this pathetic little slap among Hollywood's inner circle of wealthy and privileged cunts makes headline news.

While Smith's historic anti-violence stance has created hypocrisy, he reacted to his wife's obvious offence to the joke and deserves some credit for putting that mouthy little cunt in his place. If I was in the same situation, I'd have felt like a coward for allowing a gobshite to humiliate my partner. Sometimes, a good old-fashioned smack in the mouth is fully deserving. Not only did Smith stand up for his wife, you can bet he (Rock) won't do it again. Problem solved.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ha’way man, it was on the news here at teatime.

LOL - you watch the news, too?

OK this joke is getting stale...

I have looked up what I like to call the "Three darkies, one overly sensitive cuckold" incident, and left my on-topic opinion on the whole thing already. Being a civilised white man, I apologise for my unintentionally derailing comment and wish you good day.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

People are staving and getting raped and bombed to shite in Ukraine and this pathetic little slap among Hollywood's inner circle of wealthy and privileged cunts makes headline news.

While Smith's historic anti-violence stance has created hypocrisy, he reacted to his wife's obvious offence to the joke and deserves some credit for putting that mouthy little cunt in his place. If I was in the same situation, I'd have felt like a coward for allowing a gobshite to humiliate my partner. Sometimes, a good old-fashioned smack in the mouth is fully deserving. Not only did Smith stand up for his wife, you can bet he (Rock) won't do it again. Problem solved.

The whole fucking thing was a woke shitfest.  Now, I can't comment on his performance as the William's dad because I haven't seen the film and neither will I as I couldn't give a fuck about tennis nor whomever plays it, but it was a pound to a penny that Smith was gonna win the Oscar. I've seen, Power of the Dog. Fucking bored the shit out of me but Cumberbatch was superb so Smith's performance must have been brilliant (?) 

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just lucky the cunt didn't have a knife.

Not only did the whole debacle confirm that Smith has all the fighting ability of his lookalike, Audley Harrison, it also proved for any who doubted it that Chris Rock is about as funny as cot death. The 'joke' was utter shit and a reference no one under the age of 35 would have understood. I half expected him to pull out an Arthur Askey washboard after the punchline.

• Like 2

You simply cannot go on stage and assault someone for the words they choose to use, they are words and that's all. Everyone knows Chris Rock takes the piss out of the wankers at awards shows, and if Will Smith couldn't handle it then he shouldn't have gone (or told the Mrs to stay at home). One things for sure... I could knock either one of these raasclaats out, with one punch from my massive hands.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not only did the whole debacle confirm that Smith has all the fighting ability of his lookalike, Audley Harrison, it also proved for any who doubted it that Chris Rock is about as funny as cot death. The 'joke' was utter shit and a reference no one under the age of 35 would have understood. I half expected him to pull out an Arthur Askey washboard after the punchline.

Chris is little and has a squeaky voice. I think that's basically his entire skillset.

Personally, I've hated the little cunt ever since I first saw The Fifth Element.

Will Smith was decent until he roided up and started playing Will fucking Smith in everything. I enjoyed Fresh Prince of Bel Air growing up, but I can't really say he's been on my radar since around the time Wild Wild West came out. 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Chris is little and has a squeaky voice. I think that's basically his entire skillset.

Personally, I've hated the little cunt ever since I first saw The Fifth Element.

Will Smith was decent until he roided up and started playing Will fucking Smith in everything. I enjoyed Fresh Prince of Bel Air growing up, but I can't really say he's been on my radar since around the time Wild Wild West came out. 

Sorry it was Chris Tucker I hated in Fifth Element, not Rock. Had another Harriot/Henry moment.

They all look the same and I can't be held accountable if the cunts start having the same first names as well.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Sorry it was Chris Tucker I hated in Fifth Element, not Rock. Had another Harriot/Henry moment.

They all look the same and I can't be held accountable if the cunts start having the same first names as well.

You should have kept quiet, I was about to award you a 'like' for what I assumed was a bit of cheap and obvious racism similar to my own Audley Harrison quip.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't like either of them .. who are they?

• Like 1