CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane Warne, dead at 52.

Last Cunt Standing

So I sat through the whole three hours of Shane’s memorial from the MCG last night on telly. Some touching stuff and I enjoyed some of the stories from the assembled cricket royalty.

What I didn’t enjoy were the musical stars beamed in from around the world. Chris Martin busking through “Yellow” from a Colombian jungle hint-hint, the insensitive bastard. Elton fucking John doing his best Vic Reeves club-style version of “Don’t let your son go down on me” with a fucking toupee towering from his bonce like Marie Antoinette. And Robbie Cunting Williams leaning on a bar stool channelling Morrissey as he trundled his way through “Angels”. Yuk. Shane was a fucking Rock Star. He deserved better than these three cliche ridden old farts. 

I mean, does Elton do anything else other than funeral appearances these days? Is he booked to do a slowed-down mournful version of Crocodile Rock for the Queen? Cunt. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So I sat through the whole three hours of Shane’s memorial from the MCG last night on telly. Some touching stuff and I enjoyed some of the stories from the assembled cricket royalty.

What I didn’t enjoy were the musical stars beamed in from around the world. Chris Martin busking through “Yellow” from a Colombian jungle hint-hint, the insensitive bastard. Elton fucking John doing his best Vic Reeves club-style version of “Don’t let your son go down on me” with a fucking toupee towering from his bonce like Marie Antoinette. And Robbie Cunting Williams leaning on a bar stool channelling Morrissey as he trundled his way through “Angels”. Yuk. Shane was a fucking Rock Star. He deserved better than these three cliche ridden old farts. 

I mean, does Elton do anything else other than funeral appearances these days? Is he booked to do a slowed-down mournful version of Crocodile Rock for the Queen? Cunt. 

You'd have been better off watching his last 17 minute appearance with those 4 tarts,don't feel sorry for him,he looked like he was happy right till the very end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

You'd have been better off watching his last 17 minute appearance with those 4 tarts,don't feel sorry for him,he looked like he was happy right till the very end.

I imagine you plan something similar for your own last hours, Neil. They’ll have a job changing your catheter I imagine, given a revving Van engine outside will get you all hot in the collar thinking about your glory days in the Rascal. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Have you seen the vid? fair play to the man, an excellent last delivery, balls spinning both ways.

No I haven’t seen the vid. Does Adam Gilchrist pop up at the foot of the bed and yell something encouraging at the vinegar strokes?

Ever fancy a Thai yourself, Neil? My mate Rack has a new one every other week. 

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ever fancy a Thai yourself, Neil? My mate Rack has a new one every other week. 

They'd make more sense economically than the six foot trannies he picks up near Anglia Square. He could fit dozens of the little fuckers in the back of the Rascal and still have room for a couple of Mrs Doubtfire corpses.

• Like 2