CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane Warne, dead at 52.

Last Cunt Standing

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bender apparently knows my full address and name (Dickie Doubleday esq, troll extraordinare.)

I'd like him to knock on my door and challenge me to a duel. Bearing in mind the physical description of Doubleday, who I may or may not be, he'll end up going back to his East London shithole in a hearse.

Come on, Bend, I'll be waiting for you.

I got given an Estwing 20 Oz claw hammer last week. He'll be so jealous. 

On 22/03/2022 at 13:21, Jake The Muss said:

Obviously you live a very sad life as you let a complete cunt like me keep aggravating you at will, are you ever off this site and living in the real world ? 

Is this all you have , go and take up fishing, you won't need a rod as you're part duck.

Enjoy the fens.

I’m - Jake -  The -  Muss deedle eedle eedle um

With my knob of pus deedle eedle eedle um

Whenever I cum I stick my thumb

Right up my rancid, hairy bum

I'm - Jake -  The -  Muss deedle eedle eedle um

With my knob of pus deedle eedle eedle um.

With insincere apologies to the big fucking pervert, Rolf.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Arnold said:

With my knob of puss deedle eedle eedle um

With my knob of puss deedle eedle eedle um.

You've certainly got this idiot's number, Arn. Imagine dragging your missus and several small children along to a punch up with a fictional, black, spare car parts selling millionaire.

I'm sure his family will look back with warmth and fondness at the memory of him shitting his pants in rage whilst screaming "EDDDDDIIIIEEEE" at the pigeons.

What an absolute fucking cretin.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've certainly got this idiot's number, Arn. Imagine dragging your missus and several small children along to a punch up with a fictional, black, spare car parts selling millionaire.

I'm sure his family will look back with warmth and fondness at the memory of him shitting his pants in rage whilst screaming "EDDDDDIIIIEEEE" at the pigeons.

What an absolute fucking cretin.

If @Eddie is imaginary, who the fuck did I give my Lada to?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's actually quite funny..have a like 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Arnold said:

With my knob of puss deedle eedle eedle um

With my knob of puss deedle eedle eedle um.

It's Arnie the kid who speaks like a flid..are you from Norfolk by some chance, give my regards to your moronic overload.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I loved the 'punch-up in the park' episode. Fender not only provided the photographic evidence of Danson Park Manor that I asked him for, but he also took a picture of the lake island that I swam across to with Zoe Phelps for some old fashioned 1980s snogging and fingering when I was 14. Eddie never really did explain his absence. Fenders kids must have been disappointed that the fight didn't happen.

I was there Eric, I Offered fender out in front of his wife and kids, but he just cried his eyes out and said he was sorry. I am not ashamed to say I put my arm around him and said it’s ok…

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was there Eric, I Offered fender out in front of his wife and kids, but he just cried his eyes out and said he was sorry. I am not ashamed to say I put my arm around him and said it’s ok…

It's a testament to your sharp eyes, Ed, that you managed to identify The Bend taking into account his elaborate disguise:

R.68e267331deb1d269a457d90d8ac1bf9?rik=A

I suppose the large group of feral and retarded children plus Snatch's nappies littering the ground around him gave you an inkling that the cunt was about.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Obviously you live a very sad life as you let a complete cunt like me keep aggravating you at will, are you ever off this site and living in the real world ? 

Is this all you have , go and take up fishing, you won't need a rod as you're part duck.

Enjoy the fens.

Part duck?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Part duck?

Weren't you once close mates with this cunt? For a man with an over inflated sense of his own sartorial importance, I can't even begin to imagine that you'd accept this wanker with his paint flecked,George of Asda stonewashed jeans.

All that aside, he's related to Snatch. Fucking Snatch.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good for you. Not many darkies would demonstrate such compassion.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Weren't you once close mates with this cunt? For a man with an over inflated sense of his own sartorial importance, I can't even begin to imagine that you'd accept this wanker with his paint flecked,George of Asda stonewashed jeans.

All that aside, he's related to Snatch. Fucking Snatch.

I’ve been close to nearly all of you at one time or another. Some closer than they’ll ever know... @Stubby Pecker

21 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Surely you know D has webbed feet, one of them is a club foot to make matters worse, got some fucking beak on him as well...apparently.

Agreed on both counts. However, unlike you, he doesn’t cast his hair with margarine and his brain is bigger than a bird’s. Utterly butterly-headed fucking cretin. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Something i will never forget, been a changed man since that moment of kindness. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Awww, you two. I don't normally shed tears of happiness unless I've just watched the George Floyd video, but this has really moved me.

You should have been there and seen it Eric...i mean....Mmm....difficult to explain the level of...sorrry Eric i'm getting chocked up thinking of that splendid moment....can't find the words but the...high i had was like listening to Greta Dumbberg singing never gonna give you up.