CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane Warne, dead at 52.

Last Cunt Standing

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck vaccines. These didn't kill Shane, latest research and the autopsy indicates it was related to hair transplant procedures. How the fuck old is Wayne Rooney anyhow?

Do you reckon they'll start to record vaccine deaths in the same way they reported Covid 19 deaths? I am patiently awaiting to hear 'CuntyBigbollox died within 4 years of having his booster'...lol

Someone sent me a video of old Shaney boy in his last moments and I can confirm it was not Covid  that git him but pure pleasure. In one of the early comments someone had hoped that he'd died surrounded by Thai pussy and sure enough there he is in the vid shagging the arse of one if them whilst the other three sort each other out. He certainly went the way most of us would choose if given the choice.Hats off to ya cobber!

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Someone sent me a video of old Shaney boy in his last moments and I can confirm it was not Covid  that git him but pure pleasure. In one of the early comments someone had hoped that he'd died surrounded by Thai pussy and sure enough there he is in the vid shagging the arse of one if them whilst the other three sort each other out. He certainly went the way most of us would choose if given the choice.Hats off to ya cobber!

I’ve seen many punters in the parlour going for it like that with 3,4 or more birds over the years. The ones I got to know were all ‘happily’ married to women they didn’t even fancy anymore, who they dreaded fucking, but did once a month or less with the lights out, just to avoid any arguments at home. I suspect Shane didn’t fall into this category and just loved lots of juicy fresh cunt, climbing all over him. 👍

• Like 1

On 06/03/2022 at 08:42, Mrs Roops said:

This refers to an existing statutory requirement which requires district councils to provide body retrieval and transport facilities to HM Coroners Office. The story you refer to is a renewal of an existing contract that has been in operation for more than a decade. Unfortunately the Corner has more than its fair share of thicksters who will allude this as special Covid measure.                    

Well you know it all, so well done...but ?? can you back up what you're saying with some documentation pretty please ?

On 06/03/2022 at 08:42, Mrs Roops said:

This refers to an existing statutory requirement which requires district councils to provide body retrieval and transport facilities to HM Coroners Office. The story you refer to is a renewal of an existing contract that has been in operation for more than a decade. Unfortunately the Corner has more than its fair share of thicksters who will allude this as special Covid measure.                    

Right O Quincy.

On 19/03/2022 at 08:49, Mrs Roops said:

Ss 24(2) and 27(3) of the Coroner’s Act 1988.

In the words of Basil Fawlty..Brilliant, but the updating of this act (pretence) is connected to covid measures, which was my point in the first place but thanks for the dance.

Sorry if you never understood, by the way i think you're great.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

In the words of Basil Fawlty..Brilliant, but the updating of this act (pretence) is connected to covid measures, which was my point in the first place but thanks for the dance.

Alright, Bender? 

How's the view from behind your Canuck boyfriend's arse as you peek out of his window at the imaginary curvature of the Earth?

Focus on painting train station railings and taking your entire extended family for a punch up with a total internet stranger. Any further comments aren't welcome here.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alright, Bender? 

How's the view from behind your Canuck boyfriend's arse as you peek out of his window at the imaginary curvature of the Earth?

Focus on painting train station railings and taking your entire extended family for a punch up with a total internet stranger. Any further comments aren't welcome here.

Evening cuntface, how's the webbed feet ? oh and mind your own business as you're not welcome to this virtual conversation.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Alright, Bender? 

Just to remind you, you never listened to admin did you...3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting.

Now pay attention and listen to admin.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Just to remind you, you never listened to admin did you...3) Decimus. Stop continually looking for arguments or people to destroy. Stick to what you are very good at, good old fashioned cunting.

Fender, was this a spelling mistake or something? A little smiley face with an arse for eyes? The third part of a list?

I don't know why, but I'm fixated on it. Please explain.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fender, was this a spelling mistake or something? A little smiley face with an arse for eyes? The third part of a list?

I don't know why, but I'm fixated on it. Please explain.

Go to thread named Too many useless non-cunts, there you will see how our webbed footed friend is breaching rules of the site again and taking admin for a cunt.

It's such a shame as i really like ducks, howard, donald duckie dale from pretty in pink and so on, yet D keeps quacking at me for no reason, i understand that i'm not very likeable but there is a line his webbed feet shouldn't cross.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

There has been no updating of the Act as well you know. Your misguided point was to take the fag end of news concerning a Council tender for the renewal of body retrieval and delivery to HM Coroner and allude it to mean something else. There was no "dance", just you writing more specious drivel to assuage your bruised ego.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There has been no updating of the Act as well you know. Your misguided point was to take the fag end of news concerning a Council tender for the renewal of body retrieval and delivery to HM Coroner and allude it to mean something else. There was no "dance", just you writing more specious drivel to assuage your bruised ego.

Jesus fucking Christ. 

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Perhaps if you didn't churn out such utter fucking nonsense, I'd be more inclined not to hurt your feelings. My attacks aren't indiscriminate, if a user is intelligent or entertaining and funny, I get on with them just fine. Unfortunately for you, you're neither.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So these acts never get updated (i get it), The government are lying (i get it) . I'm a thickster and a cunt (i get it). You're always right (i get it). 

But what really hurts is when you say there was no dance, now that's unforgivable.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Perhaps if you didn't churn out such utter fucking nonsense, I'd be more inclined not to hurt your feelings. My attacks aren't indiscriminate, if a user is intelligent or entertaining and funny, I get on with them just fine. Unfortunately for you, you're neither.

My dear webbed footed friend, you couldn't , have never and wouldn't know how to hurt my feelings. Do keep trying as it's so much fun knowing i'm aggravating you.

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

My dear webbed footed friend, you couldn't , have never and wouldn't know how to hurt my feelings. Do keep trying as it's so much fun knowing i'm aggravating you.

Considering that it only took @Eddie a few posts of disparaging your paint brushes for you to turn up for a rumble whilst furtively peeking behind a copy of The Daily Star like the world's shittest secret agent, I don't think it'd take much for me to provoke you into using your disabled bus pass to come up here with your inflatable Timmy Mallet hammers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Considering that it only took @Eddie a few posts of disparaging your paint brushes for you to turn up for a rumble whilst furtively peeking behind a copy of The Daily Star like the world's shittest secret agent, I don't think it'd take much for me to provoke you into using your disabled bus pass to come up here with your inflatable Timmy Mallet hammers.

Obviously you live a very sad life as you let a complete cunt like me keep aggravating you at will, are you ever off this site and living in the real world ? 

Is this all you have , go and take up fishing, you won't need a rod as you're part duck.

Enjoy the fens.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Obviously you live a very sad life as you let a complete cunt like me keep aggravating you at will, are you ever off this site and living in the real world ? 

Is this all you have , go and take up fishing, you won't need a rod as you're part duck.

Enjoy the fens.

You sound like The Judge, endlessly repeating that you're getting to someone whilst displaying the complete opposite by replying to every single barb. As for being sad, I'm not the one who took my entire family out to a park to have a scrap with a fictional character on a niche website because my feelings were hurt.

You know my address, Bend, come and sort me out if you think you're hard enough.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alright, Bender? 

I loved the 'punch-up in the park' episode. Fender not only provided the photographic evidence of Danson Park Manor that I asked him for, but he also took a picture of the lake island that I swam across to with Zoe Phelps for some old fashioned 1980s snogging and fingering when I was 14. Eddie never really did explain his absence. Fenders kids must have been disappointed that the fight didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I loved the 'punch-up in the park' episode. Fender not only provided the photographic evidence of Danson Park Manor that I asked him for, but he also took a picture of the lake island that I swam across to with Zoe Phelps for some old fashioned 1980s snogging and fingering when I was 14. Eddie never really did explain his absence. Fenders kids must have been disappointed that the fight didn't happen.

Bender apparently knows my full address and name (Dickie Doubleday esq, troll extraordinare.)

I'd like him to knock on my door and challenge me to a duel. Bearing in mind the physical description of Doubleday, who I may or may not be, he'll end up going back to his East London shithole in a hearse.

Come on, Bend, I'll be waiting for you.