CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane Warne, dead at 52.

Last Cunt Standing

On 05/03/2022 at 13:27, Decimus said:

A strong and justifiable indictment of a pair tinkling fucking has-beens.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, Arn, but Frank and Neil have recently developed some sort of Corner support group for those who enjoy shit music.

I can picture them metaphorically going through each others records. Neil's exclusively AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Motorhead collection covered in old hot dog grease and doodles of cocks. Frank's obscure Jazz and Blues records disguised to hide any black faces on the album sleeve in case Neil the neanderthal's white van man sensibilities get triggered.

What an awful pair of fucking audibly challenged cunts.

Says the man that has a shrine of Ian Curtis in his bedroom. Fucking drug addled tuneless cunt.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2022 at 19:04, Cunty BigBollox said:

Tears For Fears would never have been if it weren't for Roland Orzabal. Curt Smith was the Jason Orange or the Bez of the band - fucking useless, like you are to this site Fwank, you Mong-Ming shagger.

CUNT SMITH 😐

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shane died of 'natural causes' so say the Thai coroners...nothing to do with any vaccines or anything, so there you have it...move along, there's a war going on now, nothing to see here. Blah, blah, blah.

So he wasn’t found dead down a disused mineshaft, after the authorities were alerted to his plight by a kangaroo which tut tutted in a strange dialect which a few humans could understand perfectly?

On 05/03/2022 at 13:27, Decimus said:

A strong and justifiable indictment of a pair tinkling fucking has-beens.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, Arn, but Frank and Neil have recently developed some sort of Corner support group for those who enjoy shit music.

I can picture them metaphorically going through each others records. Neil's exclusively AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Motorhead collection covered in old hot dog grease and doodles of cocks. Frank's obscure Jazz and Blues records disguised to hide any black faces on the album sleeve in case Neil the neanderthal's white van man sensibilities get triggered.

What an awful pair of fucking audibly challenged cunts.

I've had a quick glimpse at the Cunts Corner Music Exchange thread and I really can't be arsed to trawl through much of the sticky shite that considers itself music on there. I'm slightly disappointed with the drivel some people like on here. Is there any Villa Lobos? Elgar, Purcell or Satie? Fucking shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arnold said:

I've had a quick glimpse at the Cunts Corner Music Exchange thread and I really can't be arsed to trawl through much of the sticky shite that considers itself music on there. I'm slightly disappointed with the drivel some people like on here. Is there any Villa Lobos? Elgar, Purcell or Satie? Fucking shit.

?

43 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I've had a quick glimpse at the Cunts Corner Music Exchange thread 

There is no such thing as a 'quick glimpse' at the music exchange. When I make the mistake of being lazy and just skimming through the 'unread content' instead of looking at the forum page, I dread someone having posted on there.. the title comes up, then a minute or two to arrange itself, then I scroll down to get to the end of it and it goes blank and starts loading again.

Pile of fucking shit. If you want to act like a teenager and force your musical tastes on the rest of the world, all get together for a 'sleepover', pass round some grubby bongo-mags, argue about who's got the most pubes, make a mix tape of your favourite 'toons' on a Hitachi 3D Super Woofer Ghetto Blaster, and wait for your parents to bang on the ceiling. 

This is a cunting site, for cunting people, offending other people, mocking the afflicted and revelling in the misfortune of others, especially if they're brown or sexually confused. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to act like a teenager and force your musical tastes on the rest of the world, all get together for a 'sleepover', pass round some grubby bongo-mags, argue about who's got the most pubes, make a mix tape of your favourite 'toons' on a Hitachi 3D Super Woofer Ghetto Blaster, and wait for your parents to bang on the ceiling. 

Count me in.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a cunting site, for cunting people, offending other people, mocking the afflicted and revelling in the misfortune of others, especially if they're brown or sexually confused. 

Ah! I knew something was going on here. It’s so fucking obvious now.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Arnold said:

On 19/04/2017 at 11:41, Mrs Roops said:

Here is a cappella rendition of my fav piece of classical - Lux Aeterna, the original music is Nimrod from Enigma Variations.

The lead soprano read music at my alma mater and has a voice which is mesmerising, pure and to die for.

Cleanse your soul and enjoy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A very good performance there @Mrs Roops, sometimes all you need is vocals... however I am wondering and concerned about their social distancing whilst performing (singing is a guaranteed way of spreading Covid 19). Have they had 6 jabs each?

I would jab two of them myself. You can do what you like with the blokes, you homo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is no such thing as a 'quick glimpse' at the music exchange. When I make the mistake of being lazy and just skimming through the 'unread content' instead of looking at the forum page, I dread someone having posted on there.. the title comes up, then a minute or two to arrange itself, then I scroll down to get to the end of it and it goes blank and starts loading again.

Pile of fucking shit. If you want to act like a teenager and force your musical tastes on the rest of the world, all get together for a 'sleepover', pass round some grubby bongo-mags, argue about who's got the most pubes, make a mix tape of your favourite 'toons' on a Hitachi 3D Super Woofer Ghetto Blaster, and wait for your parents to bang on the ceiling. 

Thank you. Though I didn't understand the bit about the screen going blank.... You sound angry, Eric. Is it a lack of good music to listen to, I wonder. I'm in little doubt it has been said before, but are you stressed, Eric? (I can't wade through six thousand posts to find out). That said, I do value your posts and opinions on this site, especially the angry ones.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just get on there and scroll back to the Puddle Of Mudd vid I posted,I promise you will not be disappointed. If you can get to the end of it you deserve a fucking medal.

3 hours ago, Arnold said:

Thank you. Though I didn't understand the bit about the screen going blank.... You sound angry, Eric. Is it a lack of good music to listen to, I wonder. I'm in little doubt it has been said before, but are you stressed, Eric? (I can't wade through six thousand posts to find out). That said, I do value your posts and opinions on this site, especially the angry ones.

I suppose I am angry, Arnold. But not stressed. It's a permanent hum in my mind that feels like euphoria to me, but is often misinterpreted as aggression by other people, they don't understand that I am actually respecting them as individuals, by not giving a fuck about their feelings and sensibilities, and doing and saying exactly as I please. But integrity means nothing anymore.

• Like 2